I have an Ideia, Concord?

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Rolim

I have an Ideia, Concord?

Postby Rolim » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi Guys :D
I Love playing Super Mario Brothers X because i love Super Mario Games :o but this one has got something Special and Different :?: ...

My ideia its put Your Fan custom levels, make a New Map and a New Adventure :) The name of the Adventure can be changed, this my opinion: Super Mario Brothers Fans Adventure.
I need to now if i can use your custom levels and make a new adventure :?: I il put your names in credits and in notepad ;)
If i can please put your custom levels to download here or put the link... (if possible put them togheter if is too much :) )
This can be a BIG ADVENTURE, big project...
This is my ideia but i dont no if you agree please say something :? If doesn´t work i will delete this post :cry:
Thanks to all :lol:

silent_
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Re: I have an Ideia, Concord?

Postby silent_ » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 am

I feel as if those smiley faces are way too distracting and they're immensely prevented me to get the moral of this concept, usually why I don't use them but it's your respectable option.
You're saying that your idea is to put your "fan" custom levels and you make a map and adventure? I assume you're mentioning that it's just putting levels into a project. Unfortunately, this never works nor goes by well nowadays.
I could agree, I could not, either. Perhaps stick with asking a staff member whether this should stay how it is and start development, or if it needs locked.
I'm apologetic if I barely helped.

MarioWorker12
Swooper
Swooper

Postby MarioWorker12 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Oh my god this is an AWESOME idea, why didn't anyone think of that before? Oh wait, they did! There have been former "community projects" before, for example SMB: Revisited which was made by an elected group of level designers and SMB: Collaboration which was made by former Level Judges (in which I also participated), and the well-known Tower of Biased series which basically puts the official contest levels in an episode. Moreover, even some people could come up with their own group and create a project. Collaborative projects are incredibly common.

You came up with this thread so I assume that you don't know about the current community project. You know The Invasıon I and II, the default episode of SMBX, right? Well, the community is now making a sequel to them, The Invasion III (not sure if Redigit knows about all that so I can't really tell if it's "official" or not). If you want to participate, or just check out the progress, the old SMBX: R+ forums are used as The Invasion III forums now, which can be found in the following link: http://smbx.boards.net/

Hope that helps!

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Please limit your smiley usage. And as MarioWorker has said, this is not a new idea. If you actually want to go ahead and do it, it would belong in the Projects forum. Otherwise, your 'question' has been answered so I'll lock this.

Return to “General”