Coppa Jail

Levels posted here need a lot of work before they're ready to be played.
lighthouse64
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Coppa Jail

Postby lighthouse64 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:06 am

Yeah yeah yeah, I started this level a long time ago when I became a coppa... Some of u guys may remember this. I hope this is not offensive. I am not trying to be offensive in any way.

Oh yeah btw those koopas down there are the dungeon guards.
Screenie:

JupiHornet
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Re: Coppa Jail

Postby JupiHornet » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:28 pm

UNOFFICIAL REVIEW OF COPPAJAIL BY LIGHTHOUSE64

Oy vey. Where do I even begin here. This was...not good.

Design 0.5/10
I'm sorry but there are countless design flaws in your level. In the first section
you're pretty much screwed if you lose the leaf (which is INCREDIBLY easy to do)
and again in the cave section. But the leaf also breaks most of the "sections." The
enemies seemed to come in waves, and
In the forest section, there is cutoff EVERYWHERE. There are hardly any BGOs in this level
at all. There are several random talking
enemies that don't need to be there. And worst of all, this level is unbeatable. Nothing hapens after I
beat Boom Boom. This could be a good level, but it needs a lot of work.

Atmosphere 2/10
This is a pretty generic level, so the only custom graphics are some of the enemies. But they don't
look very good with the flashing eyes and all. This level has somewhat of an atmosphere, what with
the characters trying to escape the prison, but this
is a JAIL, so shouldn't the characters be in cages or something? They're just standing on the ground.

Other Comments
Well, I at least found the whole COPPA thing almost half-funny. Almost.

Overall 1.25/10
This level could have been at least decent, but where it stands now is not good at all.

Mario38427
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Mario38427 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:59 pm

I have not played, but with the comment, I sense it will be a very bad level. Besides the image, when I saw, i began to realize that the graphics do not fit, bad atmosphere. etc. But hey...

lighthouse64
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby lighthouse64 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Turtwig wrote:UNOFFICIAL REVIEW OF COPPAJAIL BY LIGHTHOUSE64

Oy vey. Where do I even begin here. This was...not good.

Design 0.5/10
I'm sorry but there are countless design flaws in your level. In the first section
you're pretty much screwed if you lose the leaf (which is INCREDIBLY easy to do)
and again in the cave section. But the leaf also breaks most of the "sections." The
enemies seemed to come in waves, and
In the forest section, there is cutoff EVERYWHERE. There are hardly any BGOs in this level
at all. There are several random talking
enemies that don't need to be there. And worst of all, this level is unbeatable. Nothing hapens after I
beat Boom Boom. This could be a good level, but it needs a lot of work.

Atmosphere 2/10
This is a pretty generic level, so the only custom graphics are some of the enemies. But they don't
look very good with the flashing eyes and all. This level has somewhat of an atmosphere, what with
the characters trying to escape the prison, but this
is a JAIL, so shouldn't the characters be in cages or something? They're just standing on the ground.

Other Comments
Well, I at least found the whole COPPA thing almost half-funny. Almost.

Overall 1.25/10
This level could have been at least decent, but where it stands now is not good at all.
Yeah, It isn't a very good level in my eyes either. :/ I'll just have to NOT use any of my old levels :P.
This would probably fit the trash can :P.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:50 pm

When I defeat Boom Boom, the pipe doesn't appear, so I don't know if this is possible, tbh.

lighthouse64
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby lighthouse64 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:When I defeat Boom Boom, the pipe doesn't appear, so I don't know if this is possible, tbh.
Yeah, you're right. I guess this can go to the trash can. It wasn't very good.

Return to “The Trash Can”