[NPC Pack] (New Present NPC!) Nameful Novelties Pack - Original(-ish) NPCs galore!

Share and discuss custom LunaLua code and content packs for SMBX2.
Just_Thomas
Spike
Spike
Pronouns: he/him

Re: [NPC Pack] Nameful Novelties Pack - Original(-ish) NPCs galore!

Postby Just_Thomas » Thu May 23, 2024 7:35 am

Dynam0 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 5:26 am
Just_Thomas wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 3:04 am
Dynam0 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:46 pm
This is mighty impressive! Very good ideas on display here and good coding to back it up. But I'm curious, are you planning on doing more SMW/SMB3 NPCs? Or have they all been implemented?
I actually once had the idea that users could simply post “wishes” or concepts for new NPCs or blocks in a "collection idea thread", but without this intrusive “please create this for me, I would like to have it”, but simply as an idea for people who would be interested in program and design it.
That could be the counterpart to the SMBX2 Custom Assets Index. So, I do not know what you looking for, but you are aware of this helpful table, aren`t you?
I wasn't aware of that list, thanks for sharing! I guess what I'm asking is, are there any SMB2/SMB3/SMW NPCs that have never been implemented by anyone in lua yet? So basically, NPCs you will encounter when playing SMB3/SMW normally that are completely unavailable in SMBX, basegame or mods?
No problem. The list has been created by Emral BTW.
You can filter the list by author, "game" etc.
Keep in mind, npcs are seperated from block like content for example.
It also helps to know the "original" names of enemies, certain blocks (e.g. Bonusblock) and so on to find what you are looking for.

MrNameless
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: vidio gaem

Re: [NPC Pack] (New Present NPC!) Nameful Novelties Pack - Original(-ish) NPCs galore!

Postby MrNameless » Sat May 25, 2024 7:10 am

Alright! A new npc has been uploaded to the Pack! Introducing the presents & even Runaway Presents!

Also including some updates for the Runaway ? Blocks, with a new BGO made for it that allows it to jump upon it's jump detection touching it!
Patch Notes: show
- Added Presents & Runaway Presents

- Added a BGO exclusive to the Runaway ? Blocks that allows for it to jump upon it's jump detection touching it.
- Added multiple extra-settings to configure what can make the Runaway ? Block jump.

lugiaTheAntarticLord
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Re: [NPC Pack] (New Present NPC!) Nameful Novelties Pack - Original(-ish) NPCs galore!

Postby lugiaTheAntarticLord » Thu May 30, 2024 3:07 pm

These Runaway blocks, in terms of functionality, remind me of those thief enemies from the first Spyro game.

Return to “LunaLua”