The sub-abstract nightmare ween night 2

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
TOM1773
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: El

Postby TOM1773 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:26 pm

Hello to the entire community, I am new here and I wanted to start by publishing a level for smbx38a that I previously published in my other smbx community, which is a Halloween level.

The level is quite elaborate with new mechanics implemented and some switch buttons to ensure the player does not get bored while playing, however, this level has a scary touch for the season it is, so be careful where you walk haha.

Terrifying touches that will make you feel chills were also added, in addition to a large number of references implemented in the level, including script made by me, in conjunction with many graphics that I made.
To conclude, excuse me for the weight of the level, I added many......jaja better discover it on your own....Enjoy my first level that I publish here.

Level Context: Mario immerses himself in the dream of one of his friends, to find 2 stars, which for some reason got into his dreams, and which now must be found no matter what the cost.

The user "TOM1773" is not in any way responsible for the nightmares you may have when playing this level, and do not review the Sprites of the level either, it is strictly prohibited.

Sorry for the bad translation of some words, my natural language is Spanish. Besides Halloween is over !!

Images
Spoiler: show

Enlace de descarga :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bd7nyb9i ... 2.zip/file

Return to “Levels”