Want to help run SMBX's Social Media?

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Welcome to the forums and chat, Saw69

The C&D from 2011 is not relevant anymore. Redigit has abandoned SMBX but the community hasn't. 2.0 is in the works.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Our social media managers are Aristocrat, Panda, Warlock, Wind, and NightKawata. Thanks everyone!

Kley
Edge
Edge
Flair: Robot

Postby Kley » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Saw69 wrote:
Shadow Yoshi wrote:In case you didn't already know, Super Mario Bros. X is on Facebook and Twitter!

I don't have the desire to run these pages, and as you can see I haven't really been running them at all! There's another user who has helped with the Facebook page but he hasn't posted there in a while.

If you'd like to help, please send me a PM with answers to these questions:

1. Why do you want to help out?
2. What ideas do you have?
3. Do you have any prior social media experience, either through running pages (not required) or just as a user?

Feel free to use this thread to talk about ideas for how to improve SMBX's social media.
I'm new here and I just joined today.
1.When I saw that it good cancelled by nintendo and people continuing with smbx I want to help you out and I really love smbx.
2.I don't really know about the menu and stuff but I think we need servers and we should add the invasion 1 in the game because we missed the 1st part.
3.I'm an user and I would love to try new things and learn to code,I have a scratch profile and I make animations there and I'm doing good with it

Hello and welcome! Your post didn't exactly pertain to the topic, so try to make sure you pick the appropriate topic/subforum before making a post. Glad to see you're excited about becoming a member of our community! You should check out our forum rules :) and happy posting!

Warlock
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: bep
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Want to help run SMBX's Social Media?

Postby Warlock » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Just a reminder that we are still looking for more people to join the Social Media team. If you think you could be up for the job, don't be afraid to apply!

Just don't forget to check Aristo's original post for more details. ;)

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Hey guys, we're also always looking for things to showcase on the social media pages. If you have a level or episode that you want people to see or a contest that you want to bring attention to, feel free to post in this thread and we'll consider it for inclusion!

Knux
Nipper
Nipper
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Knux » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Shadow Yoshi wrote:In case you didn't already know, Super Mario Bros. X is on Facebook and Twitter!
that isn't the official SMBX twitter account, this one is https://twitter.com/SMBXOfficial/

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:23 pm

How about some tips and tricks into making some good levels?
What about a Gimmick idea Segment, where an idea for a gimmick is shown off, and ideas are given on how to experiment with said gimmick?

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Knux wrote:
that isn't the official SMBX twitter account, this one is https://twitter.com/SMBXOfficial/
If you could somehow get me in contact with the person who has access to it I'd love to boot it up again.
Taycamgame wrote:How about some tips and tricks into making some good levels?
What about a Gimmick idea Segment, where an idea for a gimmick is shown off, and ideas are given on how to experiment with said gimmick?
Interesting idea. We'll have to see if we can manage to do something like this on a regular basis, but I'm definitely not opposed to it.

Knux
Nipper
Nipper
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Knux » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Aristo wrote:If you could somehow get me in contact with the person who has access to it I'd love to boot it up again.
Total mystery mate. People used to think I was the one running it.

Jerryphan
Goomba
Goomba

Postby Jerryphan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:32 am

I want to download this application to play on the iphon that search forever k have links to any link please.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:17 am

Jerryphan wrote:I want to download this application to play on the iphon that search forever k have links to any link please.
Sorry, but SMBX cannot be run on any iOS or Android devices, except for an experimental version of PGE (a new editor for SMBX), however it has no testing feature and is hard to work with scaled down so far to a phone screen. SMBX is intended to be a Windows application, but can also be run on Mac or Linux with some additional steps.

In the future, please post questions like this in an appropriate location: SMBX2 thread, SMBX 1.3.0.1 thread, or Help and Support forum

Return to “Events and Announcements”