M40: The Last Mafia Postgame

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
glitch4
Banned

Re: M40: The Last Mafia Postgame

Postby glitch4 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:36 am

meh, I prefer waiting for M41 to come.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:40 am

glitch4 wrote:meh, I prefer waiting for M41 to come.
Yeah I'm more excited about the host signups than the player analysis.
I hope the thread's gonna be up this weekend. There is negative need for a hiatus. (and there is the fact that this game was long as fuck and I dun think that lots of people enjoyed it)

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:07 am

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:32 am

Waddle Derp wrote:Image
This, basically.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:22 am

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:23 am

Electriking wrote:

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:14 am

thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Electriking wrote:
it doesn't go down far enough.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 am

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Electriking wrote:
it doesn't go down far enough.

It should be this far down at least

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:53 am

thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Electriking wrote:

Black Mamba
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Pronouns: They/Her

Postby Black Mamba » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am

ur only mad that u dieded nite one XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 am

Okay, enough with the quoting. I don't want my graph to clog up actual discussion.

Mafia did incredibly well this game, and I also want to congratulate Tlt on his amazing late-game playing. That was pretty fun to watch.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Waddle Derp wrote:Okay, enough with the quoting. I don't want my graph to clog up actual discussion.

Mafia did incredibly well this game, and I also want to congratulate Tlt on his amazing late-game playing. That was pretty fun to watch.
Yeah, he played amazingly.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:11 pm

definetly, never suspected him.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Alright, next host sign-ups are going up, and player analysis will come right after that.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Player Analysis

(also added to the first post)

ShadowStarX: Regular townie. Talked a lot, but didn't contribute to evidence-gathering much, like most of the town. He also started the lynch against Electriking, which was not great for the town.

MosaicMario: The Deputy. Got in contact with Zeldamaster as soon as he requested contact, as was a good move, and coordinated with him as he could. One of the better townies this game.

thehelmetguy1: The Miller. One of the more level-headed townies, he tried to coordinate an alliance at the start of the game, although it didn't really work out. He was also indirectly responsible for Zeldamaster discovering Megar as a mafioso due to being the miller.

Sanct: Regular mafioso. Reasonably active in the mafia chat, though I wouldn't call him one of the main planners. He did a fairly good job of blending in with the town, but was also suspicious enough to get himself inspected and discovered by Zeldamaster.

glitch4: Regular townie. Participated well until the late game, though he mostly bandwagoned on Zeldamaster's orders like most of the town. Don't be afraid to conduct your own investigations!

Megar: The Disguiser. Active in the mafia chat in the early game and contributed to their planning well, but unfortunately disguised himself as the miller. He still did a good job of diverting suspicion to Electriking until Day 2, and kept Zeldamaster from being trusted until then.

Witchking666: Regular townie. Active in early game planning, and died fairly early as well. Definitely put in effort as a townie though, similar to helmetguy.

Waddle Derp: The Vigilante. Died Night 1.

TLtimelord: Regular mafioso. The mafia MVP, he did an extremely good job with getting Zeldamaster and the rest of the remaining townies to completely trust him all the way to the end of the game, one of the most impressive comebacks in SMBX Mafia history, honestly. He also did a large amount of scheming in the mafia chat.

Spinda: Regular townie. Although he tried to be active and gather evidence, most of what he did worked into the mafia's hands, as they noted early on in the game, and he made himself look suspicious especially in the early-mid game. Put in a lot of effort despite unintentionally helping the mafia, though.

Zeldamaster12: The Sheriff. The town MVP, who pretty much single-handedly carried the town, from the start of Day 1 all the way until after he died. His suspicions were on-point, and gave him good inspection targets as well as good lynch targets after he revealed himself and the Consort started roleblocking him. All of his targets were accurate except for thehelmetguy (who was inspected as red) and glitch4, who was a late game target, and a fairly understandable option long after Zeldamaster could no longer inspect. His early game plays with claiming to be in contact with the sheriff were also very effective to avoid being roleblocked or killed.

Cedur: The Doublespeaker. A valuable member of the mafia who did a lot to contribute to his team's strategy. Stayed alive for a long time and helped TLtimelord formulate the plans that led to the mafia's victory. Good stuff.

Danny: Regular townie. Pretty active and helpful until he was killed on Night 2, before everyone started doing Zeldamaster's bidding.

Doesntpostverymuch: The Doctor. Not an effective doctor, he had somewhat random protection targets even after gaining contact with Zeldamaster. He was also completely inactive on Night 3, which made him less effective than he could have been otherwise. Please pay more attention to what's going on and work closer with your teammates; your username isn't an excuse to be inactive if you sign up for Mafia.

Noodle: Regular townie. Not very active, pretty much only used his votes to bandwagon. This is your first game so it's totally understandable; please participate more in the future though!

MECHDRAGON777: Much like the rest of the town, he mostly followed Zeldamaster's orders blindly without doing his own research.

Electriking: The Nurse. Like has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, defending himself more and perhaps claiming his role would've helped the town a lot; not lynching a blue is always better. Don't be afraid to defend yourself!

Uzendayo: The Consort. The least active member of the mafia, he didn't contribute much to strategy, nor in the thread, which eventually got him lynched. His ability was very important to the mafia's performance, though.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:22 pm

I Thought i had used my ability on night 3

but it was night 2 that i used it

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Honestly by the time I got ZMs trust, Everything he said helped me. Honestly, all the remarks about glitch4 made it easier for me to the end. He was still a terrifying threat in the first half.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:46 pm

the game would have ended much sooner had you tried for my trust.
because i was supiscous of ZM for a coincidence.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:29 pm

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:the game would have ended much sooner had you tried for my trust.
because i was supiscous of ZM for a coincidence.
There was literally zero reason to suspect me because by the time the "coincidence" happened where Mosaic got in contact with me a couple phases before he died, I was already confirmed innocent.

Black Mamba
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Pronouns: They/Her

Postby Black Mamba » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:14 pm

I regret not suggesting to kill ZM earlier

Return to “Mafia”