M28 - Bomb Squad POSTGAME

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Re: M28 - Bomb Squad POSTGAME

Postby PersonNamedUser » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 pm

There's just something I want to say, call me a sore loser if you want but...

I feel awful for putting so much trust into PixelPest and
giving him the identity of every blue and letting myself get manipulated so easily and almost making the
Town lose just because of me. I feel like an idiot. :(

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Don't get so down, it happens man. I let Joey in a blue alliance in M16 and he was a Mafioso. :p

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Wasn't that alliance Joey's idea in the first place?

TDK
Foo
Foo
Flair: Retired

Postby TDK » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:12 pm

MosaicMario wrote:There's just something I want to say, call me a sore loser if you want but...

giving him the identity of every blue and letting myself get manipulated so easily and almost making the
Well you did win, so you can't be a sore 'loser'.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Waddle Derp wrote:Wasn't that alliance Joey's idea in the first place?
Yes, but for a while, he only knew my identity since he told the Doublevoter, which was me, to start the alliance and get the blues to claim to me. He claimed to be Townie, and I put too much trust into him, so I eventually gave him the identities of every blue, which was a fatal mistake. It actually wasn't the reason we lost though; an inactive not voting for Ragont, who was obviously the Godfather, caused a knife-in-the-box lynch to occur, which killed off the next to last Townie, which meant Ragont and the inactive were the only ones alive, giving the Mafia the victory.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:26 pm

MosaicMario wrote:There's just something I want to say, call me a sore loser if you want but...

You actually only gave me HenryRichard's identity. I figured out your identity and Sanct's myself, and of course Nato claimed

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Why did i take this long to quote this?
PixelPest wrote:

You actually only gave me HenryRichard's identity. I figured out your identity and Sanct's myself, and of course Nato claimed
Well, the thing is, what makes me feel worse is that you were very harsh when you reviewed Gargantuan Insect Rainstorm and then
you did this to me also. it's also because you said:
PixelPest wrote: Anyway, that was a great game. Even as Detonation Commander I was able to figure out the identities of all of the Blues by Day 4 but sadly was lynched on Day 5. Btw
Which just made it feel like you rubbed in the salt, and was treating me like i was nothing but a mouthpiece giving out information.

Plus, i read both of our player summeries, and i compared them, it just made me feel even worse.

Just compare these for a second, and may understand why i felt so upset about it:
ZeldaMaster12 wrote:PixelPest: Wonderful job being the Godfather. You were definitely a great leader, and you provided a ton of info to the Mafia, along with methods on how to manipulate the Town. You managed to stay alive long after all your other Mafia teammates were taken out, which definitely shows that you know what you're doing. You even managed to get the identity of every single blue by manipulating MosaicMario into giving you his and the other blue's identities. You almost survived during Day 5, but you got knife-in-the-box lynched. If one more person would've voted for glitch4, you would've stayed alive. Very well played, and you're without a doubt the Mafia MVP.
ZeldaMaster12 wrote:MosaicMario: Good inspections, good play style, but like TheDinoKing, you made a very large mistake. Without even inspecting PixelPest, you put way too much trust into him by not only giving him your identity, but the other blue's identities as well, and from what I know, it was without their consent. You probably wouldn't have bit the dust if it wasn't for the fact that you gave your and the other blue's identities to the Godfather. Take this mistake to heart for when you play in the future and let this be a lesson to you: Don't trust anyone with special roles' identities unless it's fully confirmed they're Town.
Do you know why it upset me so much now?

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:18 pm

MosaicMario wrote:
First of all, I am always very critical with my reviews, but you shouldn't take it personally. It wasn't really harsh, sometimes I am, but instead just true and to the point. You have to accept that when you post a level, it will be reviewed and scored, and unless it's in Casual Levels. If you don't like the score you were given, take the feedback I gave you and use it to improve for next time. You really have no reason to act upset, since your levels seem to have a similar trend of cons, meaning the you don't even seem to be trying to improve.

Regarding Mafia, I didn't do anything more than state what I had accomplished. Yes, you made a bad move by trusting me too much, but again, learn from it, and again, move on. It's a game, you shouldn't be upset about it. Same thing with the player summaries, you played poorly and made a major error as Zeldamaster12 pointed out, I made fewer and had major contributions to the Mafia, so mine was more positive. Does it mean that you're any worse of a person? No. Should you get upset over it? No. As Zeldamaster12 said, take this lesson to heart, but also remember that it is just a game. We don't need any more drama regarding this

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Even though I understand, I have been trying to improve my level design, but I guess I just can't ever get the level length right.

I do understand what you said about mafia and I'll try to stop talking about this.

Return to “Mafia”