Unpopular Opinions/Free Speech Topic

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.

I have made monsters out of everyone. Should this be locked?

Poll ended at Mon May 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Yes
24%
No
76%

Total votes: 17
idruinn
Banned
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: Unpopular Opinions/Free Speech Topic

Postby idruinn » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:34 pm

First of all, thank you for taking this topic seriously because I take it seriously too.

Second, from what I understand from how you perceive reality is a concrete, tangible, estable and reliable perspective about it. Rationality rules your way of knowing reality. You have collected and studied the facts under the viewpoint of science and you trust it because you rely on facts based in evidence and empiric knowledge. In fact, the search for truth is made through science. This is an honorable form of knowing reality and truth.

And third, I know what you mean when you refer to those fairy tales and myths and I understand it. You are right when you say that because there is a lot of bullshit. We have to discern between reality and fantasy. I recognize it.

You have a solid and stable foundation rooted in science. I recognize your intelligence. I know that you are smart. In fact, I appreciate a lot your point of view. It makes sense to me because you are consistent.

Thank you for opening without fear. I want to hear more from you. I love to learn from others.

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Re: Unpopular Opinions/Free Speech Topic

Postby Marina » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:15 pm

Frankly I am disappointed in you both for coming to an agreement. What happened to Cedur calling you a hoodwinker like two minutes ago? I am deleting this thread, good night.

Return to “Archives”