Off-topic discussion.
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:30 pm

Do you still have all data available? The community would be somewhat hyped for it; RMN's name is also well-known here after Yoshi Archipelago's release!

ThePromiseIncarnate
Koopa
Koopa
Flair: Trans Fat Cat

Postby ThePromiseIncarnate » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:38 pm

Oh, nice! And sadly, no. Not as far as I know, at least - I don't think it's even on RMN anymore. :(
I did work on Yoshi's Archipelago, though, so glad to hear. ^^

--shiro--
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: im dumb, really dumb

Postby --shiro-- » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:49 am

oh boy here we go

--Hi guys--
im Shiro, as you may see, i am a new memeber, and i've been interested in smbx for a long time, and i though it was about time i make a profile and post some stuff, but first i think i need to introduce myself, Hi! my name is Shiro and i am an independent digital artist who likes to draw and obviously enjoy videogames and the super mario franchise, and i really hope we could get to meet ourselves and have a fun time :)

--See you next time--

8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm

Postby 8lue Storm » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 pm

--shiro-- wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:49 am
oh boy here we go

--Hi guys--
im Shiro, as you may see, i am a new memeber, and i've been interested in smbx for a long time, and i though it was about time i make a profile and post some stuff, but first i think i need to introduce myself, Hi! my name is Shiro and i am an independent digital artist who likes to draw and obviously enjoy videogames and the super mario franchise, and i really hope we could get to meet ourselves and have a fun time :)

--See you next time--
Welcome, Shiro! I hope you'll have fun here. By the way! I noticed that you tried putting bold and centered text but it didn't work; The reason for this is that you have to put the text between the tags, and not after them. Try quoting my post and check out the word "between", you'll see that it's between italic tags.

zkdr
Goomba
Goomba

Postby zkdr » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:42 pm

Hello everyone, my username is zkdr. I have a lot of interest in designing levels and have a heavy background in programming and user interface design, and figured I'd join so I could ask questions and keep tabs on discussions. As far as creative output goes, I've created a lot of programs and made my own open-ended text-based game engine, and have created a lot of music.

I'm here to mainly learn where the most updated and useful resources are for learning SMBX2's editor. I am enjoying it so far (quite a bit more than SMBX 1's) and have run into a few issues, but I figured I should search the forums more thoroughly to make sure the question wasn't asked before.

Personally, I'm a big fan of platform games, indie titles that do something different, and my favorite game to date is Morrowind for its open-ended design and player freedom. I hope that I can evoke a sense of presence like that game does, letting the player experience the world and do what they want instead of having to follow a main, linear path. I might not even make a Mario level at all, but maybe a Zelda style one, but I'm sure those have been done to death.

Thank you for maintaining this forum, admins! Nice to see a forum still running these days with so many communities moving to more mainstream platforms.

--shiro--
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: im dumb, really dumb

Postby --shiro-- » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:16 pm

8lue Storm wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 pm
--shiro-- wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:49 am
oh boy here we go

--Hi guys--

--See you next time--
Welcome, Shiro! I hope you'll have fun here. By the way! I noticed that you tried putting bold and centered text but it didn't work; The reason for this is that you have to put the text between the tags, and not after them. Try quoting my post and check out the word "between", you'll see that it's between italic tags.
thank you so much for the welcome ^^ also thank you so much for the tip, I really appreaciate a lot

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Re: Remember me?

Postby Cedur » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Yes I remember you. Good thing you came back with some more maturity.

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Remember me?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:57 pm

TheKidCodee wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:48 am
So, it's me. TheKidCode(e).
Welcome back dude

DKC ambience
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Flair: Hi! Came back after problems with my computer.

My first post!

Postby DKC ambience » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:27 am

Hello! this is my first post :D
i playing SMBX 1.3.0.1 "the invasion 2" and I would like to know if I agree with the game: https://youtu.be/SoBB19LiqaE
Last edited by DKC ambience on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Your video shows the beginning of The Invasion 2, not of Princess Cliche. Welcome.

DMC16
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: -

Postby DMC16 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:40 am

Hello, Im DMC16. I was part of SMBX Community back then, but i left the community around 2013/2014. Last month, I checked the smbx community and it was still very active, so I decided to come back. I have never completed a project before, so now I try to make a project and i hope i can finish it.

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart

Postby FireyPaperMario » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:10 am

DMC16 wrote: Hello, Im DMC16. I was part of SMBX Community back then, but i left the community around 2013/2014. Last month, I checked the smbx community and it was still very active, so I decided to come back. I have never completed a project before, so now I try to make a project and i hope i can finish it.
Welcome back to the SMBX community! As you can see, I'm a unimportant guy to the community

SMBXChris
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: biggest online server

Postby SMBXChris » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:58 pm

Hello, My name is Chris. I used to play SMBX but have not played it for a really long time. I used to be a huge sonic fan but now im not so a sonic fan because of how the sonic fan community is. I also have a discord. I am actually a complete noob at the SMBX level editor but i dont have any mods for SMBX i only have 2 episodes but soon ill try to get into the community here and trying to make my own mods/making custom levels. I am more interested in the computer technology, how games work and how memory works/basically. Maybe ill be a little known... i dont know.

xDestroy
Nipper
Nipper

Postby xDestroy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:58 pm

hi im daisy

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:19 am

xDestroy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:58 pm
hi im daisy

"hi i'm everybody's favorite jokeposter, I came back again for a short while"

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 am

xDestroy wrote:
hi im daisy
Welcome back xDestroy!

xDestroy
Nipper
Nipper

Postby xDestroy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:09 am

Cedur wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:19 am
xDestroy wrote:
hi im daisy

"hi i'm everybody's favorite jokeposter, I came back again for a short while"
true
Last edited by xDestroy on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:18 am

HOLY SHIT, IT'S THE xDESTROY

ItsIggy
Bit
Bit

Postby ItsIggy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello! My name is Iggy! Though my nickname originated in 2010 it has nothing to do with the Koopa, but I supposed when you are on a Mario related forum you don't have much of a choice. I have been playing SMBX since 2010, I just started on my first episode in December; SMB1: Remastered. Though my first episode may be a remaster I fully intend on making an original episode in the future, so stay tuned.;) Some of my favorite video game genres include: 3d platformer, open world, action, adventure, RPG, and beat-em-up.

Also here is an image of my cat, Marbles:
Spoiler: show

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: I don't know anything

Postby TheNightingale » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:55 pm

ItsIggy wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:10 pm
Hello! My name is Iggy! Though my nickname originated in 2010 it has nothing to do with the Koopa, but I supposed when you are on a Mario related forum you don't have much of a choice. I have been playing SMBX since 2010, I just started on my first episode in December; SMB1: Remastered. Though my first episode may be a remaster I fully intend on making an original episode in the future, so stay tuned.;) Some of my favorite video game genres include: 3d platformer, open world, action, adventure, RPG, and beat-em-up.

Also here is an image of my cat, Marbles:
Spoiler: show
Welcome! I have seen you around Discord, I was Surtur before so you probably remember me by that name

Return to “Sandbox”