Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:58 pm

Uranus wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:14 pm
Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:29 am
I haven't seen you in ages, good to see you're doing well! I always miss the good old days of playing Mafia, even if there was a lot of really stupid drama lmao
You do know that there is a mafia revival server?
Yeah I've heard about it, I just don't have much interest in playing Mafia anymore unfortunately.

MarioLover64
Spike
Spike

Postby MarioLover64 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:58 pm
Uranus wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:14 pm
Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:29 am
I haven't seen you in ages, good to see you're doing well! I always miss the good old days of playing Mafia, even if there was a lot of really stupid drama lmao
You do know that there is a mafia revival server?
Yeah I've heard about it, I just don't have much interest in playing Mafia anymore unfortunately.
com.innersloth.spacemafia is literally the packahe name for mobile Among Us

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Magna Rebirth wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:19 pm
Cedur wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:49 am
@Magna Rebirth have you been allowed by staff to come back?
No? This account is over 3 years old anyways so they would have banned me again if they wanted to.

Judging from the fact that you stopped posting I assumed they didn't approve. But yeah I think you don't need an appeal to be given another chance.

OptimusPrimeformers
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby OptimusPrimeformers » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:45 pm

Hello everyone! My name is OptimusRed (Red Bird), and I joined the SMBX forums because I felt that it was my time to be part of the SMBX community. I have played this game since 2011, but it has been mostly on-and-off As you all may not know, my brother gambergoomba also recently joined the forums, as he also has a big fascination with this game. I am also into Super Mario World, but that has more limitations when it comes to making worlds (hacks, in SMW's case), compared with SMBX. My main long-term goals are to play every SMBX episode possible (I am aware that Eclipsed is doing this too), make levels and a couple episodes, and mainly show off my creativity. Outside of that, I am fascinated with riding public transportation, designing buildings (architecture), Roblox, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and watching sports (NFL and NBA). Anyways, God bless you all!

Koopulution
Spiny
Spiny
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Koopulution » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:49 pm

My username is Koopulution, it's supposed to be a combination of Koopa and revolution. Why I used u instead of o is beyond me, it honestly looks better imo. I've watched videos of SMBX on YouTube, and have made a few levels of my own. The main reason I joined was to just get to know the people here better. My favourite Mario games are usually 3D platformers, but there's a couple 2D ones I like too.
OptimusRed wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:45 pm
Hello everyone! My name is OptimusRed (Red Bird), and I joined the SMBX forums because I felt that it was my time to be part of the SMBX community. I have played this game since 2011, but it has been mostly on-and-off As you all may not know, my brother gambergoomba also recently joined the forums, as he also has a big fascination with this game. I am also into Super Mario World, but that has more limitations when it comes to making worlds (hacks, in SMW's case), compared with SMBX. My main long-term goals are to play every SMBX episode possible (I am aware that Eclipsed is doing this too), make levels and a couple episodes, and mainly show off my creativity. Outside of that, I am fascinated with riding public transportation, designing buildings (architecture), Roblox, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and watching sports (NFL and NBA). Anyways, God bless you all!
Hey, I play Roblox too! I watch football online religiously as a matter of fact.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Splatoon 3: Side Order enthusiast

Postby krakin » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:43 am

hey welcome anyways
also stupid hide my online status this session not working

smoke40
Tweeter
Tweeter
Flair: smoke40!!!
Pronouns: he/they

Postby smoke40 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Alright, so I'm technically not a new user, but I am making a bit of a return, and I feel like I'm a very different person than back when I first joined.

So my name is Taisto, or smoke40 on the internet. I used to be known as Dex on the forums although I didn't really do anything so not many people probably recognize that name either. I live in Helsinki, Finland and I'm 16 years old. I've known SMBX since like 2013-2014, and I have played it kinda on and off since then. I remember watching bossedit8 playthroughs of old episodes as a kid and just being amazed by all the crazy cool projects people had made with SMBX, but I never had the patience to even finish a single level myself lol
But enough about SMBX, my other interests include listening to and producing music (I like hip hop, rock, electronic and some folk and pop), politics, procrastinating, doing stuff around the city with my friends and being funny on Discord. I used to also play Geometry Dash actively and who knows, maybe one day I'll make a comeback to that game too. I don't play videogames that much anymore though unless it's with friends, music has kinda replaced them for me.

Also I want to apologize for making some pretty cringy posts back in like 2018, I promise I'm much more mature now lmao

Geminga
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: He

I am pretty new here

Postby Geminga » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:54 pm

Hi! I am pretty new on Super Mario Bros X. Forums, and I am a mysterious person. Give me some welcome! :D

And also, here's my YouTube channel.

3UP_Moon
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Pronouns: He/him

3UPMoon ~ New Retro-Gaming Livestream Channel

Postby 3UP_Moon » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:19 am

Hey everyone ~ I am brand new to the forum and longtime fan of Super Mario Brothers X and Mario fan-games / ROM Hacks ~

My name is Matt and I wanted to introduce myself here~ I am a drummer, ambient musician, and retro gamer ~ I recently started a brand new Retro-Gaming / ROM HACK Livestream called 3UPMoon ~

The focus of the channel (in which I'm streaming daily from 1:00PM PST onward) is to rediscover some of my favourite retro video games and re-experience my favourite nostalgic moments in brand new interesting ways. Video games, for example, like Super Mario World or SMB3 (but Randomized where the enemies, levels, palettes, music, boss battles and more are shuffled around~) and Super Mario World ROM Hacks / Fan Games.

Recently I've been streaming RPGs as well (like EarthBound, Pokemon, & Final Fantasy 9) and roguelike dungeon crawlers (like The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth) so the journey is not just limited to platformers~ So far I've been having a blast and I'd love it if you'd check the channel out sometime~ (If this sounds like something you'd be into, of course~)

You can catch me playing different randomized seeds of Super Mario World here on YouTube:

If you can't catch a stream live, I've got a YouTube channel where you can find all the full streams ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4HcCk ... nDygObrESQ

I am also very open to beta-testing games or if you have any game suggestions for us to play next (in terms of RPGs, retro games that can be randomized or modified in some way, or anything really). I am all ears, and I look forward to playing some Super Mario Bros. X on the stream sometime soon~

https://www.twitch.tv/3up_moon

Sincerely,
3UPMOON (Matt)

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:59 am

That's already a large flood of posts on the first day. Let's hope it's not a flash in the pan!

3UP_Moon
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Pronouns: He/him

Postby 3UP_Moon » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:59 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:59 am
That's already a large flood of posts on the first day. Let's hope it's not a flash in the pan!
Tune in~ I've been streaming daily and having a blast doing it~ I've got ways to support the channel via donations or by becoming a Patron so that we can keep the train going~ It helps support the channel and makes it possible for it to keep going~ and growing~

FutureNyanCat
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: Species: Felis robotus

Postby FutureNyanCat » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:21 am

I guess it's time that I make an Introduction post here since it's been a while since I last visited the forums.

I'm FutureNyanCat2014, you'd probably recognize me as the guy behind the now-shelved Toad Goes to Outer Space SMBX episode and A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure, my old comic series starring myself and a couple SMBX members.

Outside of the forums, I'm known as Hexelectron - creator of a Just Shapes & Beats comic trilogy (The S3RL Trilogy) and the upcoming Super Mario War mod - Super Cat Wars. But I think it's best that I use my original identity on this forum so everyone can still recognize me as such.

I'm not really active on the forums, but I'm more active on the official SMBX Discord, watching people make cool stuff in SMBX2 from time to time, including Waddle's creations and MegaDood's trickshots.

PartEikooc
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Flair: i'm like your creepy senile grandfather

Postby PartEikooc » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:56 am

Should probably make a post here since I never really have since I joined
I started following Mario fangames ever since I was five (pretty stupid for me to follow that being older and more mature than then, I know, but bear with me)
Eventually around fifth grade a friend of mine from school at the time introduced me to a YouTube channel she liked (It's apparently a taboo to speak of that channel now, like Voldemort or something, but if you know then you know) and I became really interested in SMBX through that channel
Fast forward to 2021 present day, introducing myself on a Mario themed forum like the man-child I am

Anyway I'm probably not going to be very prominent on the forum which is fine but you can just call me Lincoln regardless

That's pretty much it

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: doin your mom
Pronouns: they/them

Postby PdizzleParker » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:56 am

PartEikooc wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:56 am
Should probably make a post here since I never really have since I joined
I started following Mario fangames ever since I was five (pretty stupid for me to follow that being older and more mature than then, I know, but bear with me)
Eventually around fifth grade a friend of mine from school at the time introduced me to a YouTube channel she liked (It's apparently a taboo to speak of that channel now, like Voldemort or something, but if you know then you know) and I became really interested in SMBX through that channel
Fast forward to 2021 present day, introducing myself on a Mario themed forum like the man-child I am

Anyway I'm probably not going to be very prominent on the forum which is fine but you can just call me Lincoln regardless

That's pretty much it
oh my god, me too!! /hj
although i think i found the channel myself.

Spawn
Goomba
Goomba

Postby Spawn » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:38 pm

Hi peeps spawn here,

New to this whole SMBX thingy lol.

Just downloaded smbx and started my first level, i will share when completed still cannot figure a way to add custom stuff. But I will find a way lol

Anyways this seems like a good forum hope to see you all around

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:35 am

A wild Spawn has appeared! The part of embedding custom graphics is addressed in the first-time users guide: viewtopic.php?f=105&t=10507

Spawn
Goomba
Goomba

Postby Spawn » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:29 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:35 am
A wild Spawn has appeared! The part of embedding custom graphics is addressed in the first-time users guide: viewtopic.php?f=105&t=10507
Thanks I will give it a read.

FutureNyanCat
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: Species: Felis robotus

Postby FutureNyanCat » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Hey peeps, IDK if redoing intros is allowed, but I'd like to introduce myself as someone who's been a SMBX veteran for over 9 years and counting. I'm FutureNyanCat2014, known in the Super Mario community as Jaden1291 the Toad and elsewhere as Hexelectron. I'm the creator of Toad Goes to Outer Space (my first SMBX episode, which is now being rebooted for SMBX2), A Stupid FNC Adventure (my own webcomic, now archived), and my own GFX pack, which will update soon.

I currently own a Nintendo Switch and 3DS. Personal favorite Mario games I own are Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Maker 2, Mario Kart 7, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, M&L:SS+Bowser's Minions, and Mario Kart Tour (on my phone).

I also play Super Cat Tales, Just Shapes & Beats, Shovel Knight, Part Time UFO, Kirby, Undertale/Deltarune, Geometry Dash, shapez.io, and Project Arrhythmia. They're all fun games!

I found SMBX by searching for Mario games on a Google search, which then brought me to the supermariobrothers(dot)org website where one of the first versions of SMBX was hosted. I enjoyed the game a lot, I even looked forward to updates, and hey, I took a long hiatus from the community since 2014, but now it seems that Hotel California's really playing by its rules: You can check in any time, but you cannot leave. :P

I've recently got back into SMBX in 2021, which was really huge, especially when Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury was the point I easily got back into the Super Mario games as a whole (after a big break which mostly involved Kirby and stuff). I was able to try out new things because of SMBX2, and enjoy the good old times that my past self used to do!

So hey, I'm FutureNyanCat, the Nyan Cat of the far future. Hope you have a good day!

dopadream
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: she/her

Postby dopadream » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:11 am

I'm Steph, I played SMBX a lot in 2011 and had completely forgotten about it. I was playing Super Mario Maker 2 recently and I was tired of how limited the level editing tools are. I decided to check if SMBX was still kicking, and to my fortune it is! So I'm back here again, an entire decade later

TDK
Foo
Foo
Flair: Retired

Postby TDK » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:36 am

Kinda out of hiatus again.
This place feels more quite than the last time, I've been around.

Return to “Sandbox”