Geo Pyro
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Flair: PK Fire

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Geo Pyro » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:29 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:46 am
Geo Pyro wrote:So what's the name of that episode with over 250 levels? I forgot to ask.

That's the bait I laid out! It's Mystic Atlus by stageleft and it's my absolute favorite episode not only due to its size. I have no idea how long it's been in the works.

Also check out Discord if you like!
I will check it out, then! And I might check out the discord when I work out of my social Internet shyness.

Added in 5 minutes 57 seconds:
Re: Nice to meet you all!
DexterOnDiscord wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:08 pm
My name is Dexter, and I'm new to the SMBX forums. I hope that we all have lost of fun together, and that everything goes smoothly!

-D
Haha we all will have lost of fun as soon as we stumble upon a kaizo episode or level that might turn our fun into frustration.

I'm kidding! But welcome. Lol I'm new here, though. By the way, I love Cave Story, too!

Unknown66
Banned
Flair: What

Postby Unknown66 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:34 am

Hi! I like to hide being online. As you can see I joined a long time ago and now I choose to be here! So I'm new here. Hello SMBX users

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution

Postby Eri7 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:30 am

Hello guys, I am back. I love all of the new changes that have happened to this community especially the projects changes. I am also excited for the upcoming CX1. I apologize to the people that got hurt because of my past actions and I hope people can forgive me for my past decisions. I want to see the smbx community continue to grow and I am excited for the future of it.

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:42 am

Eri7 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:30 am
Hello guys, I am back. I love all of the new changes that have happened to this community especially the projects changes. I am also excited for the upcoming CX1. I apologize to the people that got hurt because of my past actions and I hope people can forgive me for my past decisions. I want to see the smbx community continue to grow and I am excited for the future of it.
Ohai there Eri7, glad to see you returning! ^^"

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:43 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:30 am
Welcome back Eri!

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

Postby Chanceux2 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:02 pm

So I got banned because of my weird posts and I was sasing new users which is mean so I hope I do better today and later this year.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:46 am

Huh, I didn't even notice / suspect that. Do you have any idea what was up with that Unknown66 guy who got perma'd very quickly?

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:54 am

Cedur wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:46 am
Huh, I didn't even notice / suspect that. Do you have any idea what was up with that Unknown66 guy who got perma'd very quickly?
Hmm i suggest you read his Signature, which is kinda offering who he might be. That's all I'm gonna say about this topic!

Anyway, Chanceux2 i suggests that you might improvise on writing also.
It's sometimes very hard to understand what you say, also maybe don't make a new post every minute.
And maybe don't go online so often?

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:07 am

Idunn wrote:Hmm i suggest you read his Signature, which is kinda offering who he might be. That's all I'm gonna say about this topic!

well that account was made long before Chanceux joined himself. Plus it was more trolly than Chanceux himself. (just my thoughts, whatever)
Idunn wrote:Anyway, Chanceux2 i suggests that you might improvise on writing also.
It's sometimes very hard to understand what you say, also maybe don't make a new post every minute.
And maybe don't go online so often?

yeah that would also be my advice; I hope you saw my comment about forums working differently than chats or comment sections; don't make random short posts just to increase your postcount (aka postcounting)

Gabe Newell
Banned

Postby Gabe Newell » Mon May 18, 2020 12:19 am

Greetings to all dear payers and THIS IS REAL GABE NEWELL!!! NOT FAKE!!! BELIEVE ME PLEASE!!! I must now take a lot of money from you XD. Good luck to everyone and I went to get acquainted with the Smbx forum 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

KoopaDude
Goomba
Goomba

Hi!

Postby KoopaDude » Sun May 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Hi! I'm koopadude. I am new here but i will be working on an episode for smbx called "Super Mario: The Great Escape". (NOTE: SMBX 2.0 b4 is required.
The episode isn't done, but just getting that out of the way. :D )

Hexagram
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Metal head

Postby Hexagram » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:16 am

Hello everyone! I'm Hexagram, Hex for short. I'm bored during these times of quarantine and remembered a game where I could make Mario levels that I used to play when I was about 11 or 12. Then I googled it and re-discovered this place! I intend on making levels and possibly level packs, and if anyone is willing to help with sprite work I would really appreciate it- I just need to get the hang of the editor again. My username is my favorite Deftones song, off of their self titled album. My favorite thing to eat is Ben and Jerry's ice cream, which is no surprise as I am a sweet tooth, however if I had to pick an actual meal I'd probably choose chicken strogonoff with rice. I'm usually on my computer watching youtube and playing games with friends since quarantine started, but once it ends I'll go back to what I love doing most which is spending my days outside. That is all for now, cheers!

idruinn
Banned
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Postby idruinn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:04 am

I am new here on this community and I am very happy to be here, although I don't know anyone. I am just a passionate gamer born in the 80's. All my life has revolved around the energy of the 80's. I feel myself as if I were Marty McFly driving a Delorean travelling through time, coming back and forth, from the 80's to the current time. I just want you all to be happy because you are all part of me and I am part of you. I feel myself coming from another dimension, from other reality beyond time and space where all is dream and everything is real. I don't expect you to understand me because I have lived almost all my current incarnation in the astral realm but I want the best for you because you are God. Thank you for all. May Life, Love and Peace bless you all. Thank you for being alive. You all are geniuses and I am glad to be here with you.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

Postby Chanceux2 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:28 am

I'm back! And I think its an stupid I dea to come back but I am anyways. And I know nobody cares :)

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:21 am

Chanceux2 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:28 am
I'm back! And I think its an stupid I dea to come back but I am anyways. And I know nobody cares :)
Can you stop saying "Nobody cares"
This was one of the reasons people started to ignore you because you always talk bad about yourself.
Also if you think this is an stupid idea why didy you come back?

Anyway, welcome back and hopefully you learned from some mistakes you did.

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:29 am

Chanceux2 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:28 am
Dude, I care! :|

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 am

Basically what Idunn said. Feel free to be as active as you want but try to be a bit calmer.

Nat The Porcupine
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Nat The Porcupine » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:49 pm

Alright, I know I wrote an introduction in this thread like... 5 years ago at this point, but given I've been absent for a solid 4 of those years... I feel like I should reintroduce myself.

My name is Nathan, though I typically go by Nat. I started playing SMBX when I was around twelve & joined the community via Valtteri's old forums about a year or so later. I've seen both the game & community change a lot during that time, and even though I don't play or create much with the game anymore, it still holds a very special place in my heart. I tried to return to the community around 5 years ago after a long period of absence, but after some events that I don't think are worth reciting at this point... I decided to take my leave for a while. 4 years later, I think it's about time I come back, even if most of what I do will end up falling under just hanging out on the discord from time to time. As for what projects I work on these days? Well, I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog ROM Hacker & am attempting to start up a SEGA Megadrive dev community before the end of the year. It's... not exactly Nintendo or Mario related... at all... but hey, it's what I do these days :P

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 pm

Nat The Porcupine wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:49 pm
Welcome back to SMBX, Nat! Here's what you missed while you were away:
  • SMBX 2.0 had been released in Beta 4.
  • Admin Valtteri and the rest of the old staff members retired from the community!

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: I don't know anything

Postby TheNightingale » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:31 am

So, hello everyone again, quite some people knows me already. I got my computer fixed last month so I came back to the community after some time, and restarted a project I lost last year.

I was planning to be as active as I was at early last year, but in that time I got into a mobile game that most of my friends are obsessed with, Garena Free Fire. This game was taking a lot of time I would spend in better things. It was like an addiction, cause I wasn't enjoying it but I couldn't stop playing (anyway I'm pretty sure I am not the only one, that game is addictive as hell). Anyway, today I deleted it myself from my phone for my safety.

This time I am definitely back now, I will be quite active here from now on maybe until quarantine ends. I will be doing progress with my project and I will be up for any event or contest in the community. I guess it's more worth to spend some quarantine time in SMBX and its community than getting into a stupid addictive battle royale game the whole day.

Return to “Sandbox”