Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Introductions Thread

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Welcome to the Super Mario Bros. X Forums! In this thread you may introduce yourself to the community if you're a new member.

This is meant for discussion about you - basically, just talk about yourself! Common topics may include who you are, why you're here, how you got into SMBX, where your username comes from, what your favorite food is, interesting things you do, and stuff like that. Posts that just say "hi" won't work - give us something to talk about!

If you're replying to this thread to welcome a new member to the forum (which is good!), please make sure your post actually contributes to the discussion going on in the topic.

suckhacker
Banned

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby suckhacker » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:53 pm

seeing i am an almost new member and old introductions got nuked, i think i need to reintroduce my self. i am suckhacker, a former citizen of smwcentral (until they revoked it until i got bored one day and decided that site isn't worth my time.

but seriously. WTF. Where my old posts go. my thread count got obliterrated because of it

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:21 pm

The introductions forum was archived and all of the posts are over there now.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Post count was disabled for it to which is why your post number was lowered.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:28 pm

suckhacker wrote:seeing i am an almost new member and old introductions got nuked, i think i need to reintroduce my self. i am suckhacker, a former citizen of smwcentral (until they revoked it until i got bored one day and decided that site isn't worth my time.

but seriously. WTF. Where my old posts go. my thread count got obliterrated because of it
I think that is a somewhat better introduction, and you do not have it as bad as someone who loast a few hundred posts (287) but anyway! I di hope you like it better here then smw central!

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm the part of the community since January 2014 as you can see but I've never introduced myself.
I'm a 14 year old Hungarian boy from Europe.
I started playing SMBX in August 2013.
The first episodes I played are Invasion 2 (obviously), The Great Empire and Mushroom Robbers: Revisited.

paulyolo
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby paulyolo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:35 pm

HAI GUYS!!!! IM BACK!!!
So i decided to come back to this wonderful community!
So uhh HAI!!!

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:32 pm

paulyolo wrote:HAI GUYS!!!! IM BACK!!!
So uhh HAI!!!
Welcom back, I hope it is enough to forge plesent memories here!
SMBX-fan wrote:I'm the part of the community since January 2014 as you can see but I've never introduced myself.
The first episodes I played are Invasion 2 (obviously), The Great Empire and Mushroom Robbers: Revisited.

Yeah, I have seen you around, but still... I orot to say I started SMBX on the 17 of August of 2010, give or take! Do you know German or can teach me German?

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:12 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
paulyolo wrote:HAI GUYS!!!! IM BACK!!!
So uhh HAI!!!
Welcom back, I hope it is enough to forge plesent memories here!
SMBX-fan wrote:I'm the part of the community since January 2014 as you can see but I've never introduced myself.

Yeah, I have seen you around, but still... I orot to say I started SMBX on the 17 of August of 2010, give or take! Do you know German or can teach me German?
Sorry but I can't teach you German and don't speak German. I learn English in my school. If I'll know German anytime soon, that will be after 2018.
Before SMBX, the game I played was Mario Forever, but that game hadn't got a really good editor and had way less functions than SMBX. (aside from 32 bit graphics and hammer bro species)
I saw SMBX on a youtube channel first (not bossedit8's yt channel) who played Mario Forever, some SMBX and some retro games.

PDPaula

Postby PDPaula » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Hey i am PDPaula (dont ask) i was a super mario flash player until I found SMBX. I am good at rating levels and giving opinions

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums, PDPaula! Check out the rules and enjoy your time here.

LegacyYoshi68
Goomba
Goomba

Postby LegacyYoshi68 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Well, I guess for some unknown reasons my account just got deleted by itself, anyway i think it is time to reintroduce myself, I am LegacyYoshi68 (formerly known as MegaNintendo4ever on Youtube, now changed to Legacy Yoshi) I was making sure everythings alright and my favorite food was pizza, and my favorite console is the Wii U, and I am the Mario and Yoshi Fan, I will try to be more active, and that's it i think.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:43 pm

LegacyYoshi68 wrote:Well, I guess for some unknown reasons my account just got deleted by itself, anyway i think it is time to reintroduce myself, I am LegacyYoshi68 (formerly known as MegaNintendo4ever on Youtube, now changed to Legacy Yoshi) I was making sure everythings alright and my favorite food was pizza, and my favorite console is the Wii U, and I am the Mario and Yoshi Fan, I will try to be more active, and that's it i think.
Welcome back, and if you Have Mario Kart 8, we can always race! I hope you enjoy your stay here as you did...

Here is my introduction post from Talkhaus...
MECHDRAGON777 from Talkhaus wrote:Hallo, mein name ist MECHDRAGON777...

I am a pro/veteran SMBX user and who I consider second best, (I have challengedthat by attemptein to play Zyglrox's Akihabara level) I have made a level he said was harder and it is on my channel! I like the colors grey and
cyan! (Cyan's hexadecimal code is 00FFFF by he way.) English is my native language and I post on my phone most offten then not! I am learning about eight and half languages! I can beat any or almost any level that requires Peach! I entered MAGL X with a level I never played. I know every known SMBX glitch as well!

I am working on a project to test SMBX's limits! I like Mario, Metroid, Pokémon, Zelda, Touhou, and Final Fantasy! I have my own forums and I am on Joey's SMBX forums... (Currently hav about 1283 posts and 21s hight post count.)

I have been debating on typing in green for only when I am at school or all the time... My youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/MECHDRAGON777 and I am ~25% or less German! I do hope I have a nice time!

I have been on the "Talkhaus skype group" for about two months now. My favorite Mario Character is Rosalina, favorite Zelda character is Princess Zelda; favorite pokémon is Arktos (Artiuno in English) and I am an Ice and Bird user! I plan on Let's playing FINAL FANTASY X at one point as well!

I am seventeen years if age, I am male (but use a Female character in Role Plays) and I had a reputation of trying to get the highest post count at one point!

Speaking of role plays, here is my character!

Spoiler: show
Name: (japanese character for "Kōri")
Nickname: Kōri
Bassic abilities: control of all liquids, uses her own blood as a weapon, users her own blood as armor, cuts herself to draw blood, her blood is posion to all non-faimly, and the like. (For a full list pm me here, joey's forums, or skype.)
Apearnce: flatchested girl who is 13 and wares a cyan heavy jacket, a blood necklace, light grey pants, hair to he back of her knees, hair color the same as Reisen Udongein Inaba's, and has a Crimson-Blood-Red Eye color.
Typical items: Infinite amounts if her own blood and string!
Prefered weapons: Blood Kunai and Blood Bow!

Also I tend o request to be refered to as Fujiwara No Mokou and or Kōri... either way, I may also make some more danmaku based levels just for his community...

I am very sorry for his small post, I hope it fits bassic guidlines...

suckhacker
Banned

Postby suckhacker » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:41 pm

LegacyYoshi68 wrote:Well, I guess for some unknown reasons my account just got deleted by itself, anyway i think it is time to reintroduce myself, I am LegacyYoshi68 (formerly known as MegaNintendo4ever on Youtube, now changed to Legacy Yoshi) I was making sure everythings alright and my favorite food was pizza, and my favorite console is the Wii U, and I am the Mario and Yoshi Fan, I will try to be more active, and that's it i think.
Hey welcome dude. I'm kind of new here too. let's be friends!

Metamorphizer
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Metamorphizer » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:33 am

Last edited by Metamorphizer on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:40 am

Hi, Cascade, welcome! You seem experienced with Mario level editing & such. Check out the rules and have fun here.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Yay, two bird fan in one place!

Sebrex

Postby Sebrex » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:48 pm

Hello, I am Sebrex. I think I signed up some time ago, but then forgot about smbx. But I'm back!

Anyways, I wanted to know, I made a new intro/title screen level for smbx, however I am not sure about the best way to take screenshots. I know how on my Desktop, however I made my intro on a Laptop and it doesn't have paint.

Thank you, and hello! :)

crusher169
Flurry
Flurry

Postby crusher169 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Sebrex wrote:Hello, I am Sebrex. I think I signed up some time ago, but then forgot about smbx. But I'm back!

Anyways, I wanted to know, I made a new intro/title screen level for smbx, however I am not sure about the best way to take screenshots. I know how on my Desktop, however I made my intro on a Laptop and it doesn't have paint.

Thank you, and hello! :)
1. you can take screenshots by pressing f12 while being on the smbx window, the screenshots will appear in the smbx folder and will be the perfect window size
2. welcome to the forums, hope you have a nice time here. im sure youll love it here as much as I and everyone else does.

Sebrex

Postby Sebrex » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:42 pm

When I press F12, ti just zooms in REALLY far into a certain area of the screen. By the way, I use an acer Laptop.

Return to “Sandbox”