Postby Cedur » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:36 am

Discord killed the forum star ...

Okton3999
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Okton3999 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:40 pm

Hi, I've been playing SMBX for a long time, since the version 1.3 (but not continuously, sometimes I start to make a lot of levels and sometimes I just don't play it), but I've only recently started to read the forum. Since I have made a lot of levels, I plan to one day release an episode (I know that it won't be the best, but if at least one person has fun with it, I think that it is worth releasing) :).

(Sorry for my bad English).

Shodax
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Pronouns: he

Postby Shodax » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Hello.
I am Shodax a.k.a. Goncen or Metalchairo. I am close to 40 years old however I have a heart as a child and when I was a child I always wanted to make a Super Mario Bros game. Now with the SMBX I think I can make that dream come true. (there were other engines such as Mario multiverse, Mario editor etc but the smbx seemed to me the most complete and customizable
Despite my age I'm starting to learn how to program in C# and I hope that helps me a little with scripts.

I am a technician in computer science pro in my free time I dedicate myself to modding and game programming. for example I have made mods for the Age of Empires saga and I have worked doing chars for the IKEMEN (MUGEN), I am not an expert but that does not stop me always looking for how to solve things in this world of game programming

My main purpose in this forum is to learn and what I learn to share it here and in other places dedicated to this topic.

Excuse my English use translator

Oktavia
Koopa
Koopa
Flair: 10 percent action and 90 percent reaction
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Oktavia » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:54 pm

Hello

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:18 pm

Shodax wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:54 pm
Hello.
I am Shodax a.k.a. Goncen or Metalchairo. I am close to 40 years old however I have a heart as a child and when I was a child I always wanted to make a Super Mario Bros game. Now with the SMBX I think I can make that dream come true. (there were other engines such as Mario multiverse, Mario editor etc but the smbx seemed to me the most complete and customizable
Despite my age I'm starting to learn how to program in C# and I hope that helps me a little with scripts.

I am a technician in computer science pro in my free time I dedicate myself to modding and game programming. for example I have made mods for the Age of Empires saga and I have worked doing chars for the IKEMEN (MUGEN), I am not an expert but that does not stop me always looking for how to solve things in this world of game programming

My main purpose in this forum is to learn and what I learn to share it here and in other places dedicated to this topic.

Welcome to the forums! Going by your avatar are you a fan of The Mentalist? It looks familiar.

Oktavia
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Oktavia » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:32 pm

Aero wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:18 pm
Shodax wrote:
Hello.

Welcome to the forums! Going by your avatar are you a fan of The Mentalist? It looks familiar.
It's the red john, I think. That's what Google image search tells me.

kirbyhasn
Bit
Bit
Pronouns: kirbyhasn

Postby kirbyhasn » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:46 am

hello i am kirbyhasn
i been playing smbx since 2017 i discovvered smbx since 2015 when i was watching lazy lefty i made this account in (Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:30 am).
i have a lot of stuff in my smbx file from levels and stuff and i think i am share any time soon.
basically i am kirbyhasn
i dont know what say.

Shodax
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Pronouns: he

Postby Shodax » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:45 pm

Oktavia wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:32 pm
Aero wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:18 pm
Shodax wrote:
Hello.

It's the red john, I think. That's what Google image search tells me.
if my avatar is "Red John"
If I liked the series the mentaluist and many series like Dr house, Dexter, law and order, etc. But more than being a fan I really like that image of happy face made with blood

Oktavia
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Oktavia » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:27 am

I almost forgot to make an introduction post
Hello, I'm oktavia and I've played smbx for two years now, although you probably don't believe me because of my age lol.

Dr Wally
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: him

Postby Dr Wally » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:28 pm

Hello Dr Wally here! I've been playing SMBX for a long time six years... and i love creating levels (and playing levels from here). Currently, I use the 38a version to create levels (and an episode) and theXtech to play old episodes but also tried SMBX2 and liked the new features specially the scripting tool in LunaLua. I hope to learn more about LunaLua, support projects and share my content to this community!

luigi 180247108370
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: luigi 180247108370

Postby luigi 180247108370 » Wed May 25, 2022 11:52 am

hello my name is luigi 180247108370 but the numbers are random you can just call me Luigi :) :)

RagingRowen
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby RagingRowen » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:55 pm

Sup? I'm really not sure how to be kind here, but...
My original account was RhysOwens.
I had to make an alt because all of my account details were lost from back in 2018 due to a Hard Drive crash back then.

I'm getting this off my chest now. I already had memories of joining Level Contests and what not. I've had the serious urge to return to SMBX for a while and I hope I can make a comeback. ;)

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Splatoon 3: Side Order enthusiast

Postby krakin » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:22 pm

RagingRowen wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:55 pm
Sup? I'm really not sure how to be kind here, but...
My original account was RhysOwens.
I had to make an alt because all of my account details were lost from back in 2018 due to a Hard Drive crash back then.

I'm getting this off my chest now. I already had memories of joining Level Contests and what not. I've had the serious urge to return to SMBX for a while and I hope I can make a comeback. ;)
oh hey, yeah you're this guy right?
i remember you lol

RagingRowen
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby RagingRowen » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:42 pm

krakin wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:22 pm
oh hey, yeah you're this guy right?
i remember you lol
Aye! ;)
It's been a while so interests have changed, but SMBX has still been in my head after all these years.

cobalt++
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: any

Postby cobalt++ » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:36 pm

not sure if necroing but hey, nice to meet you all! i'm cobalt and i've been playing mario games all my life, pretty much. as i got older i became interested in messing around with level editors that drove me to try out programming, which lead me towards diving into low level stuff like 65816 assembly, N64/Dreamcast programming, etc.

Icey
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: TRANS RIGHTS !!

Postby Icey » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:25 pm

Woooooo, forums, been a while since I used one but here we are-

Name's Icey {Or Autumn, I'm inconsistent with names}, was dragged by memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22854 to this place mainly for his SMBX project, but you know, I wanna embed myself into this community somewhat

Interests aren't much but mainly into speedrunning things and puzzle games, oh, and SMBX but y'all could've assumed that by my being here

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Splatoon 3: Side Order enthusiast

Postby krakin » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:28 pm

Hi Autumn, nice to meet ya! Fellow trans person here (saw your flair lol), looking forward to talking on Discord.

TOM1773
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: El

Postby TOM1773 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:02 pm

Hello, my name is TheOstMario1773, I am new, I come from the smbx community, stellar team, I wanted to tell you that I will be here publishing interesting levels, graphics or other things of great relevance in smbx38a, anyway, I will be here watching this beautiful community to see how Yes, thank you for your attention. :D :D

Fangamestalgia
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: I am Fan
Pronouns: They, She, He, It

What (who) is Fangamestalgia?

Postby Fangamestalgia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:01 pm

Fangamestalgia is an account that aims to create or recreate games that remember the past, creating episodes using The X-Tech, this is compatible with Super Mario Bros X Version 1.3.0.1

Fangamestalgia started his career on January 1, 2022 on SMW Central (Lunar Magic forum), around 7:30 pm (Brasília time, Brazil), but made few posts there

On September 27th she registered on Wohlsoft (Moondust forum)

On September 29th, she registered on SMBX Game (the main Super Mario Bros X forum)

Currently the person who represents Fangamestalgia on the forums is a typist from Brazil, and this person speaks Portuguese

This person uses Android, and uses The X-Tech to open SMBX episodes

What is Fangamestalgia? Although I ended up responding to posts as if I were just another user.

The purpose of the Fangamestalgia brand is to become a hallmark in the world of fangames, enabling the creation of collaborative content in the future.

We also have plans to pass the brand on to a successor, ensuring its perpetuity.

RepriseAgain
Goomba
Goomba

Postby RepriseAgain » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:30 pm

Hi, just joined the site.

I'm a digital artist who mainly works in Adobe Animate, and whose main home is over on Newgrounds. Been thinking about doing an episode in SMBX using my art, so I've been trying to get into the editor. Hopefully I can get my mojo going.

Return to “Sandbox”