Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:56 am

Scroll wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:31 am
So, hello everyone again, quite some people knows me already. I got my computer fixed last month so I came back to the community after some time, and restarted a project I lost last year.
Welcome back scroll! I was hoping you were able to return to the forums someday. ^^"

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real
Pronouns: he/him

Postby krakin » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:50 am

Scroll wrote:boop
Hey, long time no see! Glad you're back.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Welcome back for like the 5th time, you know which event you can currently be in right

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: I don't know anything

Postby TheNightingale » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:03 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Scroll wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:31 am
So, hello everyone again, quite some people knows me already. I got my computer fixed last month so I came back to the community after some time, and restarted a project I lost last year.
Welcome back scroll! I was hoping you were able to return to the forums someday. ^^"
Rhosty wrote:
Scroll wrote:boop
Hey, long time no see! Glad you're back.
Thanks a lot guys, glad to see y'all again too
Cedur wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:24 pm
Welcome back for like the 5th time, you know which event you can currently be in right
Nova contest 2 right...? Also yeah this is like the 5th time but the definitive one lol

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:31 pm

Scroll wrote:Nova contest 2 right...?

yup, that one.

gambergoomba
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby gambergoomba » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:45 am

Hello SMBX Community! My name is gambergoomba and I have been playing SMBX since 2016. I decided to come on this community because I am finding some collaborators for a Paper Peach costume that I am working on for SMBX2. Before SMBX, I was into Super Mario World, but honestly, SMBX feels more entertaining compared to SMW. One fun fact about me is that I know how to speak Korean (I'm still learning!). Outside of quarantine, I like to travel around by using public transportation. That's all for now, God bless you all!

HyperMarioBoy
Goomba
Goomba

Postby HyperMarioBoy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:21 am

Hi guys! I am HyperMarioBoy, and I came here to make friends and have fun in general. I found this forum not much time ago, so I'd wanna you guide me here! :) ;) ;)

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:36 am

HyperMarioBoy wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:21 am
Hi guys! I am HyperMarioBoy, and I came here to make friends and have fun in general. I found this forum not much time ago, so I'd wanna you guide me here! :) ;) ;)
Welcome to the SMBX forums Hyper! Maybe a staff member would be your guide to the forums. :D
gambergoomba wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:45 am
I decided to come on this community because I am finding some collaborators for a Paper Peach costume that I am working on for SMBX2.
You just peaked my interest, as I am a fan of the Paper Mario series, Gamber! :)

Uranus
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: just cool

Postby Uranus » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Hello there. My name is Uranus. Despite it being Jack of all Trades. That hopefully won't be my name for long. I moderate the forums and wiki for Mega Man Maker and I recently got my forum account. (Or finally got access to it) That's mostly it, I guess lol.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:03 pm

Jack Of All Trades wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm
Hello there. My name is Uranus. Despite it being Jack of all Trades. That hopefully won't be my name for long. I moderate the forums and wiki for Mega Man Maker and I recently got my forum account. (Or finally got access to it) That's mostly it, I guess lol.
Nice to see ya here and I adore the radiation sign for your avatar.

Uranus
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Uranus » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:47 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:03 pm
I couldn't find a better image that could fit 128x by 128x so, this was the best one I could find

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:40 pm

Uranus wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:47 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:03 pm
I couldn't find a better image that could fit 128x by 128x so, this was the best one I could find
That is fair. I also see you went with what you are known as elsewhere as well.

Magna Rebirth
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Magna Rebirth » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm

xDestroy wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:40 am
Magna Rebirth wrote:Hey everyone, its me Magna (though I go by the name Elloss nowadays). I'm actually a really old member of this community, even before this forum opened up back in 2014, all the way back in the days of Knux Forums. You may remember me by the name Elloss, Blue Greed, Blue Dread, Blue Bomber, Conellossus, or Magna. I actually came back because I wanted to see how things are doing here and meet some people I haven't talked to in some years.

Also I made this horrendous post about how much I hated the community in a fit of rage over some drama going on at the time. Kind of late for this but I'm sorry for saying such things to the people I wrote about in that post and hope you can forgive me.I'm not like that anymore, I'm now in my first year of college, and have since moved on from this kind of behavior.

So yeah, Joey please don't ban me, and nice to meet everyone!
OMG! You're the legendary Blue Bomber :o. I honestly though that thread wad just a joke when i saw it (even though the zlaker shit is true, get exposed ya bitch), that thread should be no reason to get you banned. I hope you do well in college; don't mind me asking but, what are you doing in college (business, architecture, etc)
Hey, yeah I'm the one who made that post. I'm not as immature as I was in the old days so don't count on me making a post like that again. I am doing well in college, actually in my senior year now. I'm striving to become a data analyst by the time I graduate. Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:05 am

While I hardly disagree with the quoted post of Xdestroy about zlaker (if you knew him more you would know his story and no it wasn’t being an attention whore) I won’t talk about it since it’s been some years

Welcome back I guess.

Magna Rebirth
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Magna Rebirth » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Idunn wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:05 am
While I hardly disagree with the quoted post of Xdestroy about zlaker (if you knew him more you would know his story and no it wasn’t being an attention whore) I won’t talk about it since it’s been some years

Welcome back I guess.
Well I don't really know the context about the name change anyways. I hardly knew him/her to begin with. Thanks again.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:49 am

@Magna Rebirth have you been allowed by staff to come back?

Magna Rebirth
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Magna Rebirth » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:49 am
@Magna Rebirth have you been allowed by staff to come back?
No? This account is over 3 years old anyways so they would have banned me again if they wanted to.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:29 am

I haven't seen you in ages, good to see you're doing well! I always miss the good old days of playing Mafia, even if there was a lot of really stupid drama lmao

Uranus
Swooper
Swooper

Postby Uranus » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:14 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:29 am
I haven't seen you in ages, good to see you're doing well! I always miss the good old days of playing Mafia, even if there was a lot of really stupid drama lmao
You do know that there is a mafia revival server?

Magna Rebirth
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Magna Rebirth » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:43 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:29 am
I miss Mafia, too. I play Among Us nowadays to for a similar experience but was never as intense as Mafia was before.

Return to “Sandbox”