Hello people!

Come in and introduce yourself.
Aulphexia
Rex
Rex

Hello people!

Postby Aulphexia » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:37 am

Gather around, gather around, welcome to my humble abode of a thread. I insist, please, take a seat, get comfy on the sofa. Can I get you a drink? Got some tea you could have here. You want milk you say? Sorry love, I don't have milk, you'll have to make do with black tea. :oops: Alrighty, drink up.

The name's Aulphexia people, long-time fan of SMBX and never really bothered to sign up until now. Before then, since I first installed the game early 2010, I've been playing a few of the early episodes (anybody remember the first installment of The Invasion?) and basically been experimenting with the level editor (although I have been doing other things with my life too :P). Not long ago I've started work on a project, I'll be releasing a demo of that within the next week or so, just needs some finishing touches.

Hoping I can have a great time during my stay here, I imagine it's gonna be awesome. :)

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Re: Hello people!

Postby RudeGuy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:40 am

Hello and welcome, have a nice time and remember to read the rules.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi, Aulphexia! Great intro. Sounds like you've been around for quit a while. Check out the rules and enjoy your time here.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:45 am

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Have a nice time here! Make sure to read the rules and be nice ok? :)

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:55 am

Hello new Member. I am @bossedit8 who likes to play, edit and record SMBX Stuff. I also do other stuff aswell.

Have a nice time here and follow the rules. You will get used to it adventuly.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:56 am

So you had SMBX as long as me and waited almot as log, good to knwo, and enjoy your time here!

Return to “Introductions”