Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E03

Nintendo59
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E03

Postby Nintendo59 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:07 am

WARNING THIS STORY IS JUST A SMBX FORUM FANFICTION THAT SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY....U HAVE BEEN WARNED

SCENE 1

Bossedit8: lets go lads, and find Nordic59....
Bossedit8,Valtteri,Superiorstar,Deadfish,Bossedit8 and Nickname jumps up on Bossedit8`s Airplane and Bossedit8 Activates his badass airplane like a BOSS 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-).
They are flying up to the sky above all clouds and they are flying through the sea all day in and all day out.to pass the time, Valtteri eats some snacks and Superiorstar Eats Pizza from Freddy Fazebears Pizza and watches MLP FIM on his phone.

SCENE 2
I.M.Meen attacks our Heroes with his flying space ship that can shoot laser beams of doom

I.M.Meen: AHAHHAHAHHAHA Hello there little flying bookworms,liking your flight with your Airplane ahahaha....Well you are going to die.
Bossedit8: I.M.Meen!!! Should u not be hiding in the dark after your Defeat in that Cra**y Cdi Game.
I.M.Meen: :evil: :evil: :evil: HOW DARE U MOCK MY PRIDE UR LITTLE F*****ng BOOK WORM....TIME TO DIE... FIRE.
I.M.Meen`s space ship fires some Laser beams at our heroes but Bossedit8 avoids the laser beams and fires bullet bills at I.M.Meen.
I.M.Meen: AAAARRRGH YOU HAVE BEATEN ME THIS TIME BUT I WILL BE BACK I.M.Meen NEVER QUITS WOOOAAAHHHH *Falls from the ship and lands in the ocean*
Bossedit8: That was easy...Wait what.....No we dont have enough Petrol/gas we are going to crash...

SCENE 3

Bossedit8 and our heroes has landed in the water and tries to find a island or something like that.
Deadfish: well could have been worse....
*Sharks are attacking our heroes*
Valtteri: Well f**k....
Our Heroes are swimming away from the sharks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SCENE 4
Bossedit8: ugh...curses we dont have a airplane or boat.......well we found this jungle island at least.............................
Superiorstar: Wait do u see something in the sand....Footprints! dont u think Nordic59 Has been here?!
Valtteri: Yes it might be his

SCENE 5
Nordic59 hears something...he sees Valtteri and the others....
Nordic59: GUYS!! AHAHAHA u are also here Ahahaha...
Bossedit8: we know but now we are all stranded... i guess we have to find a soulution to get out from this f*******ng island...

TO BE CONTINUED

bossedit8
Banned

Re: Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E03

Postby bossedit8 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:26 am

You don't gave me permission to be in this kind of fan-story!

Also, what kind of story is this in general? Oh well, seems ok but not that much for me if it's just being weird like this. Can't really complain at the end anyway since it's fanbased.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Re: Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E03

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:44 pm

Please stop posting in this forum.

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”