Dos and don'ts of using SMBX's pre-programmed bosses 1.3

This is the place to post levels that are made just for fun.
Emral
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Phoenix

Re: Dos and don'ts of using SMBX's pre-programmed bosses 1.3

Postby Emral » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:In the original games you were never supposed to be able to constantly jump off of the Koopalings when in their shells in the first place
If you tried that you'd simply get hurt
People are so used to the SMBX engine they honestly forgot how the original games even worked from time to time
I remember this happened when I let the Green SMW Cheep Cheeps pass through walls and Kep thought that was weird when in reality the green cheep cheeps ALWAYS did this in World
Where is the uprep button when I need it?

Vinyl Scratch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind

Re: Dos and don'ts of using SMBX's pre-programmed bosses 1.3

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:17 am

Dead, like my soul
Ow that was so edgy I think I cut myself

selc888
Goomba
Goomba

Re: Dos and don'ts of using SMBX's pre-programmed bosses

Postby selc888 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:14 am

bossedit8 wrote:You know, making something unique as a regular SMBX's boss AI could be nice but even if you have just the regular boss' sprite by it's own is also good. What I honestly don't like is that your particular bosses in your level right here that you made are next to impossible to beat (never played it but I watched someone played it but it's not a puplical video)! Also, why do we have to take advice for that if the regular bosses are already challenging enough to beat (except if it's getting repetitive but still!)? Take for example the SMB2 Wart. He's already tough alone to beat him without any extra hazards at the arena. We are allowed to make a regular boss fight in SMBX without any extra hazards to make but just for being more entertaining to the players by adding extra hazards and also being incredibly judgeimental about that is something we literally have to follow all the time? That isn't a good idea especially for newer members that are new in SMBX and also don't really know how to even use layers and event all too much! Of course we can do it but regular SMBX's bosses are also challenging enough to beat!

So basically, regular SMBX bosses no matter if it's incredible simplistic aren't bad in the slightest especially related for an SMBX Episode like what I did back then! Of course it's not that special to look at but they aren't bad in the slightest!

try create you boss Rush you Expert :P

and im go play you boss Rush

Quill
Rydia
Rydia

Re: Dos and don'ts of using SMBX's pre-programmed bosses

Postby Quill » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:26 am

selc888 wrote:
bossedit8 wrote:You know, making something unique as a regular SMBX's boss AI could be nice but even if you have just the regular boss' sprite by it's own is also good. What I honestly don't like is that your particular bosses in your level right here that you made are next to impossible to beat (never played it but I watched someone played it but it's not a puplical video)! Also, why do we have to take advice for that if the regular bosses are already challenging enough to beat (except if it's getting repetitive but still!)? Take for example the SMB2 Wart. He's already tough alone to beat him without any extra hazards at the arena. We are allowed to make a regular boss fight in SMBX without any extra hazards to make but just for being more entertaining to the players by adding extra hazards and also being incredibly judgeimental about that is something we literally have to follow all the time? That isn't a good idea especially for newer members that are new in SMBX and also don't really know how to even use layers and event all too much! Of course we can do it but regular SMBX's bosses are also challenging enough to beat!

So basically, regular SMBX bosses no matter if it's incredible simplistic aren't bad in the slightest especially related for an SMBX Episode like what I did back then! Of course it's not that special to look at but they aren't bad in the slightest!

try create you boss Rush you Expert :P

and im go play you boss Rush
Please don't bump a topic if you don't have anything constructive to contribute to the discussion.

Return to “Casual Levels”