Drluigi's classical tales of DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Drluigi
Tweeter
Tweeter

Drluigi's classical tales of DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Postby Drluigi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:06 am

Ok, so this is not to be taken seriously. Also, I'm not exactly the best writer out there.
Story #1 - Valtteri's Epic Journey Part 1:
Spoiler: show
One day, on the Smbx forums, Valtteri threw Marina into a garbage can. Marina then climbed out of said garbage can and appeared to be chewing something. "What are you eating?" Valtteri asked. "Someone left a perfectly good burger at the bottom of the garbage can," Marina replied. As they were having their conversation, they saw someone coming; it was Yoshibrothers. Yoshibrothers sprinted up to Valtteri and kicked him into the garbage can. The garbage can then sprouted rockets and started to fly around the room. It eventually flew out the window and launched up into Space. In the garbage can, Valtteri soared past stars, comets, and asteroids. He eventually landed on the moon where he met an alien version of RDV. "Now is not the time," Alien RDV told him,"Go back to your puny little planet." He then kicked Valtteri so hard in the ass that he went flying back to Earth. He crashed through the Ceiling of McDonald's, where he landed face-first in Darkmatt's food, and Darkmatt didn't seem too happy about it. To be continued.
Story #2 - A Day in the Life of Drluigi
One day, Drluigi woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He then shut it off and went back to sleep. The End.
Story #3 - Bank Robbery
One day, Nien and Bomber57 decided to rob a bank. "Give me the money or else I'll stab you with this extra sharp pencil." Bomber57 yelled. The teller, who was scared to death, put all of the bank's money in the bag. Then, Bomber and Nien Rushed out of the bank, and noticed that their getaway vehicle was gone. "What are we going to do now?" Nien asked Bomber. "Look over there!" Bomber replied. He pointed at an ice cream truck, and they both sprinted towards it. After they got in the ice cream truck, they opened the freezer, found DarkShadeX covered in ice cream and saw that he ate all the ice cream in the freezer. "Hey, guys!" DarkShadeX cheered. Bomber and Nien both agreed to let him join them, and they drove away. As they were driving through the city streets, they pass Bossedit8. Bossedit8, remembering the time he got hit by the same ice cream truck, wanted revenge; he pulled out his rocket launcher, and blew up the ice cream truck. The blast from the explosion sent DarkShade, Bomber, and Nien flying fifty feet in the air. They then crashed through the window of Gamestop where they all bought Smash 4. The end.
I'll probably finish Valtteri's Epic Journey and write some more stories when I'm not feeling lazy and don't have Writer's Block.
Last edited by Drluigi on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Chip Potato
Ninji
Ninji

Re: Drluigi's classical tales of DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Postby Chip Potato » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 am

"A Day in the Life of Drluigi" is a very relatable story that brought a tear to my eye.

Drluigi
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Drluigi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 pm

New story. Check the first post.

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Those were some stories... based on fourms with random adventures...
I liked it to some extent.
Rating: 8.2

ragont
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Postby ragont » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”