New middle earth story 2 (FANMADE BY Nordic59)

Nintendo59
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

New middle earth story 2 (FANMADE BY Nordic59)

Postby Nintendo59 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:24 am

Part 1
-Adventure? asked Eran.
-yes i would like to share an adventure.said the Guy in gray hat and cloak.
-sorry but what? said Eran.
-we can talk about it on the evening.
Eran Went back to his house. later in the evening Eran cooked food and made tea. someone knocked on the door. Eran went to the door and he opened it and he saw a elf with a bow.
-Hello there,my name is Legolas. said the elf.
-how did you find my house!? asked Eran.
-easy,i just met a magician,that looked like Gandalf said Legolas.
-come in then i just made some tea and i also cooked some food.

part 2 :D
And once again someone knocked on the door again, Eran Went again to the door and this time it was two dwarves.
-My name is Gemlu and here is Gus my brother said the dwarf.the two dwarves Went to the kitchen and started to eat bacon and egg together with Legolas.
-YUMMY! THIS IS VERY GOOD said Gus.
-Do you got more said Gemlu.
-yes of course said Eran but suddenly someone knocked the door again and now Eran was a Little bit annoyed. and this time it was Lenus and his Brothers and of course the person with the gray hat and cloak.
-Hello Eran, got anything to eat im so Hungry i could eat a goblin said graffe one of the Brothers of Lenus Gamgi.
-Yes just go to the kitchen and get something you want to eat said Eran. Now when Eran could eat so someone again knocked on the door :mrgreen:
-NO THERE IS NO ONE HOME GO AWAY AND BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eran was now hyper angry and annoyed so that he could explode any second but when he opened the door there was 2 warriors from Rohan and Gondor, Eran was no longer angry he was scared beacuse the warriors has Mighty swords and shields.

part 3
Eran asked the man in gray cloak and hat: who are you anyway.
-my name is reldonalf said the old man in gray cloak
-why are theese guys in my house? asked Eran
-we have something to tell you.said Legolas.
-when sauron was defeated and his spirit has been destroyed,a part of the spirit of sauron that was dying was in the shadows of the destroyed realm of mordor and when the rest of the spirit of sauron died it created a new evil.said reldonalf
-what kind of evil? said Eran.
-The evil is an evil spirit called Neeurozon.said Legolas.
-what does Neeurozon want? asked Eran.
-Neeurozon wants 4 master gems,if he gets all gems he can recreate the ring and with the ring he can recreate sauron,and then guess whats happens next after that my dear Hobbit friend said Legolas
-sauron gets the ring if sauron gets recreated.said Eran.
-True but dont worry one of the master gems is hidden somewhere here in this valley.said Legolas
-what shall we do.said Eran.
-Lenus,Graffe,Carl and of course you Eran must find the gem and when you have found it go to Rivendell,in Rivendell you will find us.
AND A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS
TO BE CONTINUED

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”