Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

No More...

Postby Nanaya » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:12 am

Please Enjoy...
Spoiler: show
I went to school like an ordinary person. Just doing what i can do, making friends, doing work, and being a kind person. It is all i can do really. It was a time were i had to think, what to do now...? Should i watch other try to succeed, or should i help them succeed? Being the person i am, i try to help them succeed. I don't cheat for them, i tutor them, for free actually. So am i saint? No... i have done something horrible though... something i can't get out of my mind. Today was different, i was asked to watch a place which jas had some problems. So i did what i had to do, i sat on a chair and told people what to do. They listened and i did paperwork. T the end of the day i was givin a paycheck and thry told me to work the night for extra money. Luckly for me today was a Saturday. I did what i did, here noises from the vents though. It sounded like clanking, like metal against metal. It was either that or mega man x5 which i was playing. It was 2:13 am and i am tired. I start to have hallucinations of they things outside but all black with white eyes staring at my soul. It made me remember what happened that night. I try to forget about it before this horrifying green thing appears and says, "OGRES ARE LIKE ONIONS, AND SO IS YOU LIFE WHEN IM DONE WITH YA!!! I had to do something, i grabbed a large hammer and smashed the green thing to it's own hell. I see a blue flash and it says "SANIC SPED!!!" I used the hammer again and blood falls everywhere. The nightmare i have are gone. I remember the thing i though i should jave never done, i continue to do it as of now. I killed the man who bought the doors... i killed the man and wife, i killed everything and everyone who tried to come near me. I am a murder, and i continue my killing as of today. That is why these children in the bus while it is raining will be killed. I am Jack, the man with out sanity...

To Be Continued...

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”