Topics that have reached 100 pages.
Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Danny » Sat May 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Ignoritus wrote:
8bitmushroom wrote: Regardless, things happened, all you did was repeat what Ignoritus said, and you can't act like you weren't one of the biggest contributors to this. Both you and Igno took the absolute piss out of various things on the server, if you want to act like absolute clowns I suggest you go back to playing Dota instead of bothering something that you're just going to cause problems with when things don't entirely comply.
So what you're saying is that we shouldn't dare to have a problem with how things are run and that if we do we should just leave rather than daring to voice complaint? Sounds a bit shady to me.
Did you actually know that's what I was told by several staff of this forum? By me telling you that, it makes things no different.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat May 09, 2015 8:47 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:
Ignoritus wrote:
8bitmushroom wrote: Regardless, things happened, all you did was repeat what Ignoritus said, and you can't act like you weren't one of the biggest contributors to this. Both you and Igno took the absolute piss out of various things on the server, if you want to act like absolute clowns I suggest you go back to playing Dota instead of bothering something that you're just going to cause problems with when things don't entirely comply.
So what you're saying is that we shouldn't dare to have a problem with how things are run and that if we do we should just leave rather than daring to voice complaint? Sounds a bit shady to me.
Did you actually know that's what I was told by several staff of this forum? By me telling you that, it makes things no different.
For one, hypocrisy does not make one incorrect.

For two, I am not the one who told you that and thus justifying your actions against me by using it is absurd.

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Sat May 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Locked temporarily by request.

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Ecruteak » Sat May 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Spoiler: show
What do I make of this zombie? It's behind the Spawn Hut.
Also, nevermind my resource pack : P

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Sun May 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Server is experiencing a bunch of issues right now, I'll try to get it back up soon.

Mista Epic

Postby Mista Epic » Sun May 10, 2015 7:49 pm

I've been making some neat commands and I'd like to know if some could be added to the server. Examples include: disabling TNT, Craftable Lightning Arrows/Bows, Web-Making Spiders, and Infectious Mooshrooms.

XerX
Foo
Foo

Postby XerX » Sun May 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Mista Epic wrote:I've been making some neat commands and I'd like to know if some could be added to the server. Examples include: disabling TNT, Craftable Lightning Arrows/Bows, Web-Making Spiders, and Infectious Mooshrooms.
Erm, why disable tnt? It's a great resource for mining. Also, I can see those lightning arrows being abused to kill others.

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Mon May 11, 2015 2:14 am

Hey 8bit, dragon and I were testing a PvP map and I was offering to help but dragon doesn't want to temp op me because he isn't sure if he'll get in trouble or not. I just need it to mess with the command blocks is all. Mind if I help him out with this?

EDIT: I also have ideas for other PvP maps too and would like to be able to build those as well.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Mon May 11, 2015 2:44 am

AeroMatter wrote:Hey 8bit, dragon and I were testing a PvP map and I was offering to help but dragon doesn't want to temp op me because he isn't sure if he'll get in trouble or not. I just need it to mess with the command blocks is all. Mind if I help him out with this?

EDIT: I also have ideas for other PvP maps too and would like to be able to build those as well.
I'm not too keen on temp ops, but if it's for the purpose of testing a PvP map only, you can have it until dragon goes offline.

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Mon May 11, 2015 5:05 am

8bitmushroom wrote:
AeroMatter wrote:Hey 8bit, dragon and I were testing a PvP map and I was offering to help but dragon doesn't want to temp op me because he isn't sure if he'll get in trouble or not. I just need it to mess with the command blocks is all. Mind if I help him out with this?

I'm not too keen on temp ops, but if it's for the purpose of testing a PvP map only, you can have it until dragon goes offline.
Thanks. We managed to fix a lot of problems, and we came up with ideas for the alternate map. I have an idea for an RvB map, and some mob endurance maps too that I would also like to get to once the current map is complete.

Blaze Moonspear

Postby Blaze Moonspear » Mon May 11, 2015 3:03 pm

ShyGuy37 wrote:
Looks like a giant spawner to me, though I don't think it would actually do anything due to the impossible light levels required to spawn it.

Mista Epic

Postby Mista Epic » Mon May 11, 2015 5:04 pm

XerX wrote:
Mista Epic wrote:I've been making some neat commands and I'd like to know if some could be added to the server. Examples include: disabling TNT, Craftable Lightning Arrows/Bows, Web-Making Spiders, and Infectious Mooshrooms.
Erm, why disable tnt? It's a great resource for mining. Also, I can see those lightning arrows being abused to kill others.
Disable TNT to prevent griefing, but we don't have that much of a problem with it anyways.

Lightning Bows are just like regular bows, except they summon lightning if they hit the ground. It costs a bow and a nether star to make, so I mean...
We don't have people really abusing bows or swords to kill people, so I don't see it as much of a problem.

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Ecruteak » Tue May 12, 2015 2:52 am

Blaze Moonspear wrote:
ShyGuy37 wrote:
Looks like a giant spawner to me, though I don't think it would actually do anything due to the impossible light levels required to spawn it.
Actually, I mean the fact that the zombie is dancing around a pole.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue May 12, 2015 12:16 pm

This is about to hit 100 pages, so I'd back up the OP before it gets archived.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Tue May 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:This is about to hit 100 pages, so I'd back up the OP before it gets archived.
I've been meaning to talk to Joey about that.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Wed May 13, 2015 12:08 am

^
Yeah I can copy it over for you too if you need me to.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 am

Pseudo-dino wrote:^
Yeah I can copy it over for you too if you need me to.
Not what I was going to talk to him about really. I'll get to that eventually.

SilverDeoxys563

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Wed May 13, 2015 3:16 pm

I might as well start the Pyramid Survival Games signups now. If we get enough people in time it'll be this weekend because I'm bored, but if not I'll have it go over to next weekend.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Wed May 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey guys, once this reaches 100 pages, it's locked and gone. So say your final words here or something.

XerX
Foo
Foo

Postby XerX » Wed May 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Well there goes the plans for future survival games. ;_;7

Really though, why does it have to be locked when it reaches 100. That's dumb.

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”