8bitmushroom wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:Episode 2 where I die
SPOILERS! :(

crusher169
Flurry
Flurry

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby crusher169 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:52 am

1. if there isn't, there should be a Skype group for this server. would be nice c:
2. I haven't been able to play for a long time b/c of internet issues but Im hoping to continue soon.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:18 am

crusher169 wrote:1. if there isn't, there should be a Skype group for this server. would be nice c:
There actually is a semi-official one, but it's more for the Survival Games if anything, I guess you could say it has evolved in an official group chat. If you want to be invited to it add me @dannybud99 and let me know if you want to be invited to the call. Problem is we only can have 25 participants in the call so...

crusher169
Flurry
Flurry

Postby crusher169 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:14 am

8bitmushroom wrote:
crusher169 wrote:1. if there isn't, there should be a Skype group for this server. would be nice c:
There actually is a semi-official one, but it's more for the Survival Games if anything, I guess you could say it has evolved in an official group chat. If you want to be invited to it add me @dannybud99 and let me know if you want to be invited to the call. Problem is we only can have 25 participants in the call so...
1. ive already got you as a contact and have for quite a while. im crusher169, the one with the Yoshi avatar.
2. "we only can have 25 participants in the call" do you actually mean call or do you mean group? either way id like to be in the group

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:08 am

May not look like much right now, but I've got the frame up for another house of mine. I'm trying to extend the Lumbridge skyline out through the swamp where my other house already is. It took all night just to get rid of the trees, and build the actual thing, but now I just need resources to put inside so it doesn't look like the cobble cube it does right now.

Also, I planted trees along the path between spawn and Lumbridge to decorate a bit and look more forest-y. Some of the leaves might be in the way since I left before all the saplings grew, but feel free to hack away at them as you please.
8bitmushroom wrote:There actually is a semi-official one, but it's more for the Survival Games if anything, I guess you could say it has evolved in an official group chat. If you want to be invited to it add me @dannybud99 and let me know if you want to be invited to the call. Problem is we only can have 25 participants in the call so...
There's a maximum of 20 people for the server and not even that many people have been on at once so idk why 25 people would be a problem.

XerX
Foo
Foo

Postby XerX » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:41 am

8bitmushroom wrote:
I'm in a Skype group with 35 people and they constantly have calls.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 pm

XerX wrote:
8bitmushroom wrote:
I'm in a Skype group with 35 people and they constantly have calls.
I was fairly certain that only 25 people can be in a call at one time unless you start paying for it.

XerX
Foo
Foo

Postby XerX » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:51 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:I was fairly certain that only 25 people can be in a call at one time unless you start paying for it.
Explain that to the group who had more than that in a call.

paulyolo
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby paulyolo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:05 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
paulyolo wrote:
Mista Epic wrote:Is it too late to join the next SG?

EDIT: Also, whoever's griefing needs to stop.
i dont grief, i just steal all the signs :lol:
That's griefing.
I mean im not the one that griefed the shop place.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:13 pm

paulyolo wrote:I mean im not the one that griefed the shop place.
Nobody said you griefed the shop place, whatever shop place you're talking about. You took down every single sign at spawn. That's still griefing.

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:31 am

Why is the server set to peaceful? I like that I don't have to refill my hunger every 2 seconds, but I needs dem mob drops.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 am

GhostHawk wrote:Why is the server set to peaceful? I like that I don't have to refill my hunger every 2 seconds, but I needs dem mob drops.
It shouldn't be? I think it's fixed now.

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 am

Now my hunger is going nuts. It keeps recharging on its own as if it was health and then damaging me and resetting to no hunger only to be recharged again. This is truly bizarre. Idk if this is command block shenanigans or what.

Also, it worked I hear mobs now.

EDIT: Video

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Ecruteak » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:19 am

Help! How do I get out of Terminus? I'm new and I'm stuck and surrounded by zombies. Pls halp

dragonfan96
Nipper
Nipper
Pronouns: he/him

Postby dragonfan96 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:27 am

ShyGuy37 wrote:Help! How do I get out of Terminus? I'm new and I'm stuck and surrounded by zombies. Pls halp
If ur in terminus look for a building thats a box shape its Nien's place go in that direction

and or go to where theres a farm and exit the gates there and then keep heading West of Terminus,

You'll be back to spawn in no time, just look for a Pale blue Beacon beam

if u see a White Beacon beam it means u went the wrong way and is at 0(x) 0(z)
GhostHawk wrote:Now my hunger is going nuts. It keeps recharging on its own as if it was health and then damaging me and resetting to no hunger only to be recharged again. This is truly bizarre. Idk if this is command block shenanigans or what.

Wth? Could a Suicide death fix the issue? or would it still do that?

(btw never knew u had a YT)

Zonnepoes
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Zonnepoes » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:44 am

I think i should join this server soon. My Minecraft name is IanBoy141 incase you guys think that im a stranger on the server.

Choco
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Choco » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am

GhostHawk wrote:Now my hunger is going nuts. It keeps recharging on its own as if it was health and then damaging me and resetting to no hunger only to be recharged again. This is truly bizarre. Idk if this is command block shenanigans or what.

Changing the difficulty out of Peaceful can glitch your hunger. Have you tried relogging?

Matthewism
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Matthewism » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:06 pm

IGN: Matthewism

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”