Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Nightmare Fuel

Postby Nanaya » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Please enjoy.
Spoiler: show
This was an ordinary day. Nothing special, but me going to my job. I remembered a terrible day through... that was the day when my friend died to a red figure. He was in.pain and i saw him is so much pain. It still gives me nightmare fuel. When i arrived at my job they asked for my name, they have to so then can tell who is who and mark them down, also the person at the door is blind sadly. I took the day shift at a pizzaria and the food is amazing. They seasoned the food so perfectly. Anyways my point, i got done with my shift and when i was about to leave i got a promotion from my boss. I asked her "what do i do and how do i get this promotion?" She said nothing and walked away.
During the night i saw nothing abnormal as the old one said the he saw some weird things but no one believes him, until i saw something in the camera. I went to look and it looked like something crawling out. I shaked it off because it seemed like nothing. My name is Bill Joehanson if you are wondering. My boss is here at the night shift with me and i can she what she does because that is were the money is stored. I can see the bank behimd here and it is a lot. I wonder how we still make money. At my door of were i work is someone pounding on it. I opened it and to see one of the children anmatronics out and i decide to put it back on stage. This was the make-up covered anmatronic and it is so adorable.
When i went back to my place in where i work i went to the speaker and asked my boss "Did you put the Bunny anmatronic by my door boss?" She looked at the camara and ran to the place of money and hid inside. The camera went out and i heard pounding at my door again. It was the Chicken anmatronic and it just stared at my soul. I realised that she is scared of the anmatronic. I ran to here door and saw if was opened and saw my nightmare. The thing that gives me nightmare fuel, the red figure. It set me on fire. I felt pain but i thought to.myself it is not going to kill me. When i looked up i saw a blue figure this time and it hit at the speed of light. It hurt very much and i could.not doing anything about. Then it pushed me down an endless hole and ended me neing on fire. I realized this is how i die. It was quick and painful but the pain stopped. I had time to think and thought, this was life. It seemed so logical. When i was thinking i hit the ground. It was not endless? When i got up i saw someone i wish i would see in a place of happiness. Where we are is heaven but not with God, but with ourselfs. We are the only things left. We can bring people and make people, we were gods. You are thinking who.is with me now. It is boss, my love, my wife, Megon Joehanson. We can makeour own heaven, our own life, and finally our family. We can live out of Earth and on this world that we call, Freedys. I can remember what the blue figure said to me, it said "Sanic Speed!"
The End...
This story is a sequel of one of my older storys.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Nightmare Fuel

Postby Murphmario » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Next stories: A green figure with a sword that stabs the main character, orange armor that shoots the character and has the voice of a lady, another person in blue that also shoots the character, and a blocky guy.

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:17 pm

No... but it will be something special.
Also did you like the story and what are your opinions on it?

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Pronouns: she/her

Postby dagget10 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:45 am

Wow. What a way to die. An insane sanic atak. 10/10 best story ever.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:05 am

^
Please don't bump super-old topics like this unless you have something really meaningful to add.

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”