Super Mario Bros. 1X (Anniversary Update!)

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
UltraEpicLeader100
Dolphin
Dolphin
Flair: Expand Memes

Re: Super Mario Bros. 1X

Postby UltraEpicLeader100 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:29 am

SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:
UltraEpicLeader100 wrote: but i wanna bring my tanooki suit to a carbon copy of smb1]

So you can cheat the level, huh bud? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....NO. You don't just add the Tanooki Suit to the original SMB so you get to fly willy nilly, NO. You'll beat the level how it was made in the first place, and you ARE GOING TO LIKE IT!!!

.....................I lost it, didn't it?
i just love it as it's my favorite power up

John The White Yoshi
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby John The White Yoshi » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 am

It doesn't matter though. It still breaks the level. When is this project being release? I was told that this was supposed to be coming out on February.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:15 pm

SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:It doesn't matter though. It still breaks the level. When is this project being release? I was told that this was supposed to be coming out on February.
uhhhhhhhh... idk depends on when I'm actually doing stuff.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:03 pm

SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote: I was told that this was supposed to be coming out on February.
I was told smbx with lunadll support would came out last year already. Guess we both didn't get what we wanted.

h2643
Birdo
Birdo

Postby h2643 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:20 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:
SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote: I was told that this was supposed to be coming out on February.
I was told smbx with lunadll support would came out last year already. Guess we both didn't get what we wanted.
One month ago I had a nice talk with Joey about SMBX 1.3.0.2, iirc he said that his "team" haven't even started to work on it...

Villager103
Bit
Bit

Postby Villager103 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:32 am

So, is this being made at all anymore?

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Postby underFlo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:53 am

Villager103 wrote:So, is this being made at all anymore?
Yes, but we are all kinda busy atm so progress isn't that fast, but we are getting forwards, for example the OP gets updated sometimes (albeit without any notification as a reply).

Mista Epic

Postby Mista Epic » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:42 am

One word: NGHF!

Dude, this looks super good. I can't wait to see the finished project.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Postby underFlo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:59 am

Mista Epic wrote:One word: NGHF!

Dude, this looks super good. I can't wait to see the finished project.
What does NGHF mean?

JeffTheSpiny
Bit
Bit

Postby JeffTheSpiny » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 am

I played the demo.AND THIS EPISODE IS AWESOME!!! I don't like smb1 styled levels,but your level's is not poop,your level's is very good! I think you need place a checpoint in the cloud castle.Don't forget leave a thanks to Sednaiur

And i forget 1 thing.Level 6-1 is very hard,i think you need replace world 6 with world 7
Last edited by bossedit8 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged post

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Postby underFlo » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:00 am

JeffTheSpiny wrote:I played the demo.AND THIS EPISODE IS AWESOME!!! I don't like smb1 styled levels,but your level's is not poop,your level's is very good! I think you need place a checpoint in the cloud castle.Don't forget leave a thanks to Sednaiur

And i forget 1 thing.Level 6-1 is very hard,i think you need replace world 6 with world 7
Replacing World 6 with World 7 would destroy the structure of the game. And Sednaiur should already be credited, actually.

Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Sednaiur » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 am

Nickname wrote:uhhhhhhhh... idk depends on when I'm actually doing stuff.
Nickname wrote:
Villager103 wrote:So, is this being made at all anymore?
Yes, but we are all kinda busy atm so progress isn't that fast, but we are getting forwards, for example the OP gets updated sometimes (albeit without any notification as a reply).
That is sad to read, as I already have high hopes to play this someday. Hopefully it will get done. I wish you the best of luck, time, and ideas for the rest of the project :-).

Doctor10
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Doctor10 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:20 pm

I still waiting for this great project. Hmmm...This project was be released at February...I have a big question, When this project will be released?
PS: Sorry for my bad English : P

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:58 pm

To be honest quite frankly I don't know and seeing as I've become increasingly inactive on this forum I've been thinking about handing the project to Nickname completely, but seeing as he's just as lazy as I am maybe it's not a good idea to make him do even more work :p

I'll try to work on it a bit more in the near future, I promise.

crusher169
Flurry
Flurry

Postby crusher169 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:49 am

wow nice project!
Spoiler: show
inb4 someone does the same thing for smb2, smb3 and smw
but honestly it looks amazing... i really like the new versions you made over the old smb1 levels

Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Snowburger » Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 am

Hey,this project looks awesome,but just wondering are any of these graphics(the sky one,the desert and the beach mainly) available for use?I'm making a SMB1 project like you(Don't worry,I'm not stealing your idea!)and I need loads of SMB1 GFX for the levels.SMB1 gfx seems a bit neglected so there's not many other places I can see.Is there any in the Ultimate GFX pack?Thanks,Snowburger.

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 am

Snowburger wrote:Hey,this project looks awesome,but just wondering are any of these graphics(the sky one,the desert and the beach mainly) available for use?I'm making a SMB1 project like you(Don't worry,I'm not stealing your idea!)and I need loads of SMB1 GFX for the levels.SMB1 gfx seems a bit neglected so there's not many other places I can see.Is there any in the Ultimate GFX pack?Thanks,Snowburger.
We mainly use Sednaiur's SMB1 pack, but the beach, desert and sky tilesets are recolors of tilesets from that pack. We haven't released them yet, but when the project is done, feel free to use the gfx from it. The desert & beach gfx were recolored by Nickname and the sky gfx were recolored by me. Also nice Ruby/Sapphire avatar

Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Snowburger » Sat May 23, 2015 8:09 am

Marina wrote:
Snowburger wrote:Hey,this project looks awesome,but just wondering are any of these graphics(the sky one,the desert and the beach mainly) available for use?I'm making a SMB1 project like you(Don't worry,I'm not stealing your idea!)and I need loads of SMB1 GFX for the levels.SMB1 gfx seems a bit neglected so there's not many other places I can see.Is there any in the Ultimate GFX pack?Thanks,Snowburger.
We mainly use Sednaiur's SMB1 pack, but the beach, desert and sky tilesets are recolors of tilesets from that pack. We haven't released them yet, but when the project is done, feel free to use the gfx from it. The desert & beach gfx were recolored by Nickname and the sky gfx were recolored by me. Also nice Ruby/Sapphire avatar
Alright then.Thanks for the info...um,so I have no experiance in recoulers or graphical design...is there any easy to understand tutorials for Paint.NET so I can do my own?

Doctor10
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Doctor10 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:26 am

I hope that this project is not forgotten or interrupted.
This project will be released on this summer?

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Postby underFlo » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Doctor10 wrote:I hope that this project is not forgotten or interrupted.
This project will be released on this summer?
idk when it will release, but it certainly isn't dead!
Spoiler: show

Return to “Projects”