Bowsers Kingdoom (Boss Rush 8.0) MY BEST BOSS RUSH YET!

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Re: Bowsers Kingdoom (Boss Rush 8.0) MY BEST BOSS RUSH YET!

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:18 am

AirSeus wrote:Examples of projects that people would not help me with:
SMB: The Paradise
Dimentional stop(something like that)
Yoshis Island:The Throwback
SMW3: Marios quest(asked peope in the irc again)
First off, I don't think asking help in the chat is a good idea. Second:
Christian07 wrote:Take in mind that sometimes, when you'd like to have help with projects, no one may will get there and help me. This is mostly due to the fact the project may isn't really good.
AirSeus wrote:Boss Rush(I have asked people on the irc and only one helped with the custom gfx for earlier versions)
I remember that one time you made a topic about a boss rush and atually someone helped you. Stop thinking no one helps you, it's false, indeed.
AirSeus wrote:Oh, by the way I did get to see the rp comments on you about a konth ago and most of them say that you hae a bad attitude with others or you mae attitude stuipid, unessesery, bullying and selfish posts.
I somehow expected that someone would say a so stupid thing. And also, one month ago my reputation increased. Just sayin'.
Last edited by bossedit8 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: More organized

AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Ok no
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby AirSeus » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:16 am

I did say that someone helped me with the Boss Rushes, read the comment more accuratly and you will see it.
Second I will take Keps advice, if I see a comment on here that is not worth the time answering, then I wont.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:01 am

AirSeus wrote: Second I will take Keps advice, if I see a comment on here that is not worth the time answering, then I wont.
That actually shows that you fail to handle things or admit that your point wasn't correct. Also, I know you're gonna downrep me again even tough that would be rep abuse, so I'm gonna tell you an advice: what you did wrong and so made this shit is because you overreacted on a single post which was rude, yes, but was just a suggestion. I recommend you to stop doing those things, but instead read the post again and think before posting.

Superiorstar
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby Superiorstar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 am

Christian07 wrote:
AirSeus wrote: Second I will take Keps advice, if I see a comment on here that is not worth the time answering, then I wont.
That actually shows that you fail to handle things or admit that your point wasn't correct. Also, I know you're gonna downrep me again even though that would be rep abuse, so I'm gonna tell you an advice: what you did wrong and so made this shit is because you overreacted on a single post which was rude, yes, but was just a suggestion. I recommend you to stop doing those things, but instead read the post again and think before posting.
He even attempted to downrep me only to uprep me. (EPIC FAIL BTW) If he even tries to downrep you I'd probably uprep you again.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:28 am

Superiorstar wrote: He even attempted to downrep me only to uprep me. (EPIC FAIL BTW) If he even tries to downrep you I'd probably uprep you again.
He did, actually.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Okay on the SMBX+ forum in my sig I got admin rights and I made the boss rush forum!

AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby AirSeus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 am

Starz wrote:Airseus....In my opinion.....you still can't see it.
See what, oh by the way, lock every single one of my BR threads because
.Dont work on it anymore
.people just use these threads as an excuse to post usless posts (you chris)
.people (you Starz) use these as another excuse so curse at me and not make sence

Plis, where is this BR forums, I would like to have alook! PM me the link unless if find it in the sig anyday now...

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 am

AirSeus wrote: .people just use these threads as an excuse to post usless posts (you chris)
.people (you Starz) use these as another excuse so curse at me and not make sence
Your surely don't know what useless post means.
AirSeus wrote:Plis, where is this BR forums, I would like to have alook! PM me the link unless if find it in the sig anyday now...
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/ (Not the real nsmbx forum)

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:28 pm

AirSeus wrote:
Starz wrote:Airseus....In my opinion.....you still can't see it.
See what, oh by the way, lock every single one of my BR threads because
.Dont work on it anymore
.people just use these threads as an excuse to post usless posts (you chris)

Plis, where is this BR forums, I would like to have alook! PM me the link unless if find it in the sig anyday now...
Thx for wasting our time here trying to make you understand how we can help you exactly. You always hide in the corner and be like "lock this i don't wanna work here omg he cursed at me"

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Flying Brick » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Oh, for the love of- Can we please give it a rest already? He's already moved on from boss rushes (or at least, I think he has), let's just drop it and see how his other works turn out. There's no point in continuing this poking fun at him anymore. Plus, if he wants this topic locked, don't automatically assume it's because he's butthurt from too much criticism.

AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby AirSeus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Flying Brick wrote:Oh, for the love of- Can we please give it a rest already? He's already moved on from boss rushes (or at least, I think he has), let's just drop it and see how his other works turn out. There's no point in continuing this poking fun at him anymore. Plus, if he wants this topic locked, don't automatically assume it's because he's butthurt from too much criticism.
You know, you are a really nice guy on these forums, you are the like forth/fith person that I would consider a friend on the forums.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Yeah it is in the SMBX+ forums (the link is nsmbx but that was the old name). Join and I can add you to boss rush designers so you can post your boss rush threads in the official BRs forum.

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Flying Brick » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:08 pm

AirSeus wrote: You know, you are a really nice guy on these forums, you are the like forth/fith person that I would consider a friend on the forums.
No problem, I just can't stand it when people keep beating dead horses. Plus, you're getting an unfair amount of hate for stuff that has actually been improving, so there's that, too.

Return to “Episodes”