Level Contest 9: The Autumn Contest

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Re: Level Contest 9: The Judging Period

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:20 pm

I just want to say quickly that when I judged I rushed pretty quickly on these reviews because of the very exteme time frames I had to judge them and they may not be at the quality of my general work. If you felt my review wasn't good enough (as in it didn't mention enough) or it seemed non-proportionate to the score, just send me a PM as I should have much more time to elaborate individually.

Just want to say this in advance just in case I become the controversial judge this time around.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo
Pronouns: he/him

Postby zioy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:24 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:I just want to say quickly that when I judged I rushed pretty quickly on these reviews because of the very exteme time frames I had to judge them and they may not be at the quality of my general work. If you felt my review wasn't good enough (as in it didn't mention enough) or it seemed non-proportionate to the score, just send me a PM as I should have much more time to elaborate individually.

Just want to say this in advance just in case I become the controversial judge this time around.
I think zlaker already claimed that when he said
something like "my reviews are really strict sry guys"

Blck_Guy

Postby Blck_Guy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:44 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:
Blck_Guy wrote: ...and when do you ever be mature?
More mature then you BJPr007 atleast i don't make 1 hundred lies like you and pretend to be someone else even when i'm already caught.

*Shakes head*

WOW really, GTFO the lie will you? I, mean, I don't really actually care what people think, I'm just happy there's some people do still like me and still willing to chat to me, regardless with this chaoss. Just GAL man....

I can't wait for those reviews!!! :D

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Blck_Guy wrote:
CaptainSyrup wrote:
Blck_Guy wrote: ...and when do you ever be mature?
More mature then you BJPr007 atleast i don't make 1 hundred lies like you and pretend to be someone else even when i'm already caught.

*Shakes head*

WOW really, GTFO the lie will you? I, mean, I don't really actually care what people think, I'm just happy there's some people do still like me and still willing to chat to me, regardless with this chaoss. Just GAL man....

Hey, keep this shit outta the LC thread.

Blck_Guy

Postby Blck_Guy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Blck_Guy wrote:...and when do you ever be mature?
CaptainSyrup wrote:More mature then you BJPr007 atleast i don't make 1 hundred lies like you and pretend to be someone else even when i'm already caught.

*Shakes head*
Blck_Guy wrote:WOW really?! GTFO the lie will you? I, mean, I don't really actually care what people think, I'm just happy there's some people do still like me and still willing to chat to me, regardless with this chaoss. Just GAL man....

Bomber57 wrote:Hey, keep this shit outta the LC thread.

Glad too, I will not reply to his next post if he makes one. Just to show how more "mature" I am, than he his...!

He's got such bad grammar too! *Shakes Head* :(

JupiHornet
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:58 pm

How are the results coming, Valtteri?
Can't wait for them :)

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Just saying this, but arguing over who is more mature is immature. The irony.

On-topic:

\°•°/ TIER 1 RESULTS SHALL BE A RIOT \°•°/ ™

Yes that wasn't "or riot" but rather "shall be a riot"

As in, they'll be hyped up out of proportions even though its literally Tier 1 lol

And turtwig the results are all in

Blck_Guy

Postby Blck_Guy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:06 pm

krazykat wrote:Just saying this, but arguing over who is more mature is immature. The irony.

On-topic:

As in, they'll be hyped up out of proportions even though its literally Tier 1 lol

Is being immature... ....yeah I know :)

I know what you mean by how Tier 1, will be a riot. Because everyone will want to know who made it to only Tier 1 or to see if there level is in Tier 1. :D :mrgreen:

JupiHornet
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:06 pm

krazykat wrote:Just saying this, but arguing over who is more mature is immature. The irony.

On-topic:

I mean the Tier 1 results lol
Also waiting for ToB8 so I can start reviewing the levels to become a judge >:D

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 pm

I'm really trying to understand what the thought process was behind reporting Bomber for "backseat moderating" by telling two people to stop fighting in the contest thread over reporting the people fighting in the contest thread directly.

Blck_Guy, in the future I'd advise you not randomly start fights by calling others immature. You have multiple warnings already.

JupiHornet
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Ignoritus wrote:I'm really trying to understand what the thought process was behind reporting Bomber for "backseat moderating" by telling two people to stop fighting in the contest thread over reporting the people fighting in the contest thread directly.

Blck_Guy, in the future I'd advise you not randomly start fights by calling others immature. You have multiple warnings already.
Hi Ignoritus :3
Try not to bias the world this time, ok?

Blck_Guy

Postby Blck_Guy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Ignoritus wrote:I'm really trying to understand what the thought process was behind reporting Bomber for "backseat moderating" by telling two people to stop fighting in the contest thread over reporting the people fighting in the contest thread directly.

Who me?! I never did that!!!!!!!!!!! /(

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Blck_Guy wrote:

When was your name ever Bomber. He meant Bomber57.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Turtwig start reviewing levels NOW or else you likely won't get the job (can't say its likely you get it anyway unfortunately)

Blck_Guy

Postby Blck_Guy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Magna wrote:
Blck_Guy wrote:

When was your name ever Bomber. He meant Bomber57.

Um, why would Bomber57 report himself? - I mean Ignoritus said that someone reported him.

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Oops, I made a booboo. Thanks for clarifying BIck_Guy.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:24 pm

I reported it btw just to clarify

Anyway, reporting Bomber allowed me to satisfy two reports at once: reading the post would show that there had been an argument and that there was backseat moderating occuring while reporting the argument may not result in the backseat moderating being found (it probably would have but this way seemed more logical)

Blck_Guy

Postby Blck_Guy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Magna wrote:Oops, I made a booboo. Thanks for clarifying BIck_Guy.

See, I'm not all bad....

krazykat wrote:I reported it btw just to clarify

Anyway, reporting Bomber allowed me to satisfy two reports at once: reading the post would show that there had been an argument and that there was backseat moderating occuring while reporting the argument may not result in the backseat moderating being found (it probably would have but this way seemed more logical)
IDK if you did this for me, or for the forum rules. (Or both).

People think I'm a piece of crap, thanks to another user here.

Ignoritus wrote:Blck_Guy, in the future I'd advise you not randomly start fights by calling others immature. You have multiple warnings already.

And doesn't my oldest waring meant to disappear, or get an extra chance after a month?
Last edited by Blck_Guy on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Board warnings expire after 3 months iirc

mariofan 64
Blooper
Blooper

Postby mariofan 64 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:37 pm

I missed something here...

No fighting in le forum, k? It's soon to be at 100 pages anyway. Make jokes from here on, make people laugh. (That does not mean joke levels, unless they are so stupidly funny and hilarious, then promote a link to the thread.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE! legolegolas's legobow and legoarrow legomiddleearth legoset...HA)
Notanedit: If someone laughs at this, and someone says this post is useless, re-read the first question. Have a good rest-of-the-day/morning to everybody.

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”