Level Contest 8: DarkMatt Plays Your Levels and Insults You.

Official community level contests.
Imaynotbehere4long
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Re: Level Contest 8: DarkMatt Plays Your Levels and Insults

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:18 pm

SMBXxer wrote:
CaptainSyrup wrote:And you couldn't post it with the post you made??!!!!?!?!
...What?
You're joking, right? You said that you had a question, but you didn't actually post what your question was, giving us the impression that your post is incomplete.

SMBXxer
Panser
Panser

Postby SMBXxer » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:
SMBXxer wrote:
CaptainSyrup wrote:And you couldn't post it with the post you made??!!!!?!?!
...What?
You're joking, right? You said that you had a question, but you didn't actually post what your question was, giving us the impression that your post is incomplete.
Oh, oops, sorry.

Darkonius Mavakar
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Flair: Dreams of a forgotten reality
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Darkonius Mavakar » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 am

SMBXxer wrote:
Imaynotbehere4long wrote:
SMBXxer wrote: ...What?
Oh, oops, sorry.
where.
the fuck.
is.
Your.
QUESTION?!

DarkMatt
Banned

Postby DarkMatt » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:13 pm

don't question it.

Just,

just leave him be.

[quote="Imaynotbehere4long"][/quote] (WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE EMPTY QUOTES)
Yeah, that would be the problem. You did sound like you were complaining.

I think bossedit8 also screwed over some people as well MAYBE? So yeah, some people got shot way up because of that. Others not so much. F'instance, 2nd place Neon Flare? Wouldn't be second place if you picked bossedit.

SuperWingedYoshi
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby SuperWingedYoshi » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Yay, I only fell down one rank while having my score increased by almost 0.8. Thank you, DarkMatt! Or rather, thanks to everyone who voted for TNTtimelord as the second worst judge, since he was the one who pulled my level down...

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:41 pm

SuperWingedYoshi wrote:Yay, I only fell down one rank while having my score increased by almost 0.8. Thank you, DarkMatt! Or rather, thanks to everyone who voted for TNTtimelord as the second worst judge, since he was the one who pulled my level down...
That isn't the right way to look at it.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
SuperWingedYoshi wrote:Yay, I only fell down one rank while having my score increased by almost 0.8. Thank you, DarkMatt! Or rather, thanks to everyone who voted for TNTtimelord as the second worst judge, since he was the one who pulled my level down...
That isn't the right way to look at it.
It really isn't the way to look at it.

SuperWingedYoshi, I can't help but be incredibly annoyed by how butthurt you are by the fact that I simply just didn't like your level. It looks to me you just read my score and not my review.

This is what really pisses me off. You, RoundPiplup, and SMBXxer are my prime examples. You guys appeared to have entered this contest completely naive to the fact you're running the risk of getting a potentially harsh review. I'm sorry that you didn't get the score or placement you wanted. I'm not sorry for what I said in my reviews as I expected both SuperWingedYoshi, SMBXxer, and many others to be a little bit more mature about the scores that dragged you down.

SuperWingedYoshi
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby SuperWingedYoshi » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:It looks to me you just read my score and not my review.
I did read your review, too. You complained that the level was very difficult playing as the plumbers. I respect that and I knew that when I submitted the level. (It, however, WAS possible finishing the level as the plumbers. I would've liked to set the speed down a bit... but decimals weren't allowed in the contest since they caused errors). The other judges complained about that, too, but they didn't subtract 6.8 points like you did, only 3 to 4 points. And since you gave no other criticism than "bad execution" (which isn't quite detailed), I found your review rather unfair. Sorry, but that's just the way I felt. My level wasn't a last-minute rush level, you know.

SMBXxer
Panser
Panser

Postby SMBXxer » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:and SMBXxer
You do realize I don't give a fuck about my score, right?

DarkMatt
Banned

Postby DarkMatt » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:23 am

SMBXxer wrote:You do realize I don't give a fuck about my score, right?
I don't know what the fuck you give a fuck about. You're an enigma when it comes to the fucks you give.
SuperWingedYoshi wrote:I did read your review, too. You complained that the level was very difficult playing as the plumbers. I respect that and I knew that when I submitted the level. (It, however, WAS possible finishing the level as the plumbers. I would've liked to set the speed down a bit... but decimals weren't allowed in the contest since they caused errors). The other judges complained about that, too, but they didn't subtract 6.8 points like you did, only 3 to 4 points. And since you gave no other criticism than "bad execution" (which isn't quite detailed), I found your review rather unfair. Sorry, but that's just the way I felt. My level wasn't a last-minute rush level, you know.
You know here I was trying to convince TNTimelord that all this "worry about being one of the two judges axed" talk was irrational and he shouldn't fret over it.

Then YOU came along.

I suppose you'll want him to be like all the other judges next time, huh?

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:44 am

SuperWingedYoshi wrote:
TNTtimelord wrote:It looks to me you just read my score and not my review.
I did read your review, too. You complained that the level was very difficult playing as the plumbers. I respect that and I knew that when I submitted the level. (It, however, WAS possible finishing the level as the plumbers. I would've liked to set the speed down a bit... but decimals weren't allowed in the contest since they caused errors). The other judges complained about that, too, but they didn't subtract 6.8 points like you did, only 3 to 4 points. And since you gave no other criticism than "bad execution" (which isn't quite detailed), I found your review rather unfair. Sorry, but that's just the way I felt. My level wasn't a last-minute rush level, you know.
Judges can't have their own opinion, they must think like the rest!

HAHAHEEHAAHOO!

SMBXxer
Panser
Panser

Postby SMBXxer » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:48 am

DarkMatt wrote:
SMBXxer wrote:You do realize I don't give a fuck about my score, right?
DarkMatt wrote:I don't know what the fuck you give a fuck about. You're an enigma when it comes to the fucks you give.
It's like he thrives on flaming me for no apparent reason.

Mabel
Dolphin
Dolphin

Postby Mabel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:57 am

SMBXxer wrote: It's like he thrives on flaming me for no apparent reason.
I think this is the part where you stop responding.

If you REALLY dont give a fuck, you wouldnt post about the subject at all in da first place. Just food for though brah.

SuperWingedYoshi
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby SuperWingedYoshi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 am

What the hell, guys?!? I've just stated what I think about his review, giving reasons why I think his score is too low for my level, and you act as if I want TNTtimelord to die and don't want him to have his own opinion! That's somewhat wrong! I was just attempting to find out more about my bad review since I think the reasons he gave aren't exactly sufficient. Is it wrong to think so or what?!? Are level judges gods that are always right?!? I'm not saying with that they're NEVER right, I'm just having doubts about that one review. And whether or not I'm right with these doubts, that's what I want to find out with a serious discussion. Nothing more. Nothing less. So PLEASE stop saying things like "I wanna hurt TNT's feelings" or "I'm against free speech". Because I never was like that and never want to be.

DarkMatt
Banned

Postby DarkMatt » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:27 am

SuperWingedYoshi wrote: and you act as if I want TNTtimelord to die
SuperWingedYoshi wrote: So PLEASE stop saying things like "I wanna hurt TNT's feelings" or "I'm against free speech".
>And not a single person said anything like that.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 am

DarkMatt wrote:
SuperWingedYoshi wrote: and you act as if I want TNTtimelord to die
>And not a single person said anything like that.
This is too funny.

DarkMatt
Banned

Postby DarkMatt » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:32 am

But in all seriousness, you guys have like, 5 posts (to turn it around) until I decide to ask for this thread to be locked.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:59 am

SuperWingedYoshi wrote:What the hell, guys?!? I've just stated what I think about his review, giving reasons why I think his score is too low for my level, and you act as if I want TNTtimelord to die and don't want him to have his own opinion! That's somewhat wrong! I was just attempting to find out more about my bad review since I think the reasons he gave aren't exactly sufficient. Is it wrong to think so or what?!? Are level judges gods that are always right?!? I'm not saying with that they're NEVER right, I'm just having doubts about that one review. And whether or not I'm right with these doubts, that's what I want to find out with a serious discussion. Nothing more. Nothing less. So PLEASE stop saying things like "I wanna hurt TNT's feelings" or "I'm against free speech". Because I never was like that and never want to be.
Well I just wanted to point out that it originally looked to me you wanted everyone to vote against me because I gave your level a low score. I didn't intend for like 5 people to turn on you. If you want, I could always elaborate more through PM (because I suggest it's where this conversation should go).

SuperWingedYoshi
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby SuperWingedYoshi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:12 pm

DarkMatt wrote:>And not a single person said anything like that.
Well, this is what has ACTUALLY been said:
DarkMatt wrote:You know here I was trying to convince TNTimelord that all this "worry about being one of the two judges axed" talk was irrational and he shouldn't fret over it.

Then YOU came along.
and
Bomber57 wrote:Judges can't have their own opinion, they must think like the rest!

HAHAHEEHAAHOO!
It's not that far from what I said...
TNTtimelord wrote:Well I just wanted to point out that it originally looked to me you wanted everyone to vote against me because I gave your level a low score.
I didn't want everyone to vote for you. I was just surprised by how many people voted for you (since I thought my case was the only case like that), and then I kinda was like huehuehue. I'm sorry if that offended you.
If you want, I could always elaborate more through PM (because I suggest it's where this conversation should go).
Yes, please.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:23 pm

DarkMatt's review of my level went much better than Emral's.

Return to “Level Contests”