Train A^M

Levels posted here need a lot of work before they're ready to be played.
KateBulka
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Flair: Bun~
Pronouns: she/her

Train A^M

Postby KateBulka » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:41 am

Train - A^M

Download (Free!) - https://www.mediafire.com/?hnmi5c21alfy11m

Image - *Removed Web coin*

SuperMarioBuilder16
Blooper
Blooper

Re: Train A^M

Postby SuperMarioBuilder16 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Hello (I just like reviewing this way)

Gameplay 1/10: Its a classic "Dont fall off the train"

Design 3/10: The train design was great, but add more terrain design.

Theme 8/10: You sticked to the theme epiclly! (Probs cause it was plain, no scenery, :P)

Other 2/10: Not much to save, when you reach the arrow sign, this happens...
Spoiler: show
The roller at the bottom of the train cuts the sign
And this:
Spoiler: show
When you start passing the goal, the NPC moves with the train and still moves up and down?
Well, WOW

Ok calculating... GO! 23+53+q7+dnfh+q7y43278hf27xSINE=...
Ok: Total score: 3.5/10

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:10 am

You know , It's not even a level due to making it boring , easy and no emenies as well, all level without anything but wait to the goal is pointless , oh yeah the goal was attached to the train , too, so , having minor errors, I'll give this a 2/10.

lighthouse64
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby lighthouse64 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 am

MyNameIsEric52 wrote:Train - A^M

Download (Free!) - https://www.mediafire.com/?hnmi5c21alfy11m

Image - *Removed Web coin*
You don't seem to have good reviews on this level, but maybe if you add stuff you could always get better reviews ;) :D

34C

Postby 34C » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:02 pm

I accidentally tested it on 2 player mode and found a secret. What might it be?

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:44 am

Train A^M by MyNameIsEric52 - Review

Looks and Atmosphere

This level was just bland. While the idea of editing these sizables to make them look like a train is kinda cool, it's pretty badly executed. There's about no variety in the landscape except some little ponds/lakes or holes. Also, at one point there were lots of holes in the rails, but the teain just went over them. What was the point of these? It's also everything but obvious that the rails kill you. You should've made them move way faster since the train in itself is pretty slow, too. There were some graphical errors like the train cutting a sign in half, and the way you split the goal looked pretty bad, too. There also was, aside from the sign, about no background whatsoever, and the tank wheels seemed to just glide on the rails. The propellers under the train look really weird aswell as the glas block at the end. You improvised a lot, and it didn't really pay off.
The music seemed to loop every 10 seconds, which, combined with the fact that this is slow as heck and nothing happens, made it go on my nerves really quickly.
So, Looks and Atmosphere gets a

0.5/10

Gameplay and Design (counts double)

There wasn't. I'm not even kidding you, aside from maybe jumping at the end (you maybe could even jump not at all, but I won't waste my time "playing" through this again) you don't have to do a single thing. The train moves forward horrendously slow, and you literally don't have to do anything. It moves forward for what seemed to me like 5 minutes, and then there was a goal.
Since there isn't any, Gameplay and Design gets a

0/10

Verdict

I really feel like near to no effort was put into making this. Nothing happened over the whole thing, and I could do nothing but jump around the train. This level feels really unfinished, maybe if you added a few enemies, amde the train longer and made it autoscroll (yes, I think autoscroll would fit a train level). So, my final verdict for this is

Moved to Trash Can

Return to “The Trash Can”