SOUP'S KITCHEN - a graphics pack by cold soup (v1.0)

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
cold soup
Rex
Rex
Flair: yeah
Pronouns: he/him

SOUP'S KITCHEN - a graphics pack by cold soup (v1.0)

Postby cold soup » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:26 pm

This is my graphics pack. Outside of a few things I specifically made for this pack, it mostly consists of different graphics I made for various projects throughout the years (most of which have been abandoned). As such, the quality varies. This pack serves as both a convenient place to post graphics I want to share with the world, and a way to archive content on the cutting room floor that would otherwise collect dust for all eternity.

Mostly tilesets, with a few parallax backgrounds and NPC reskins thrown in there for good measure.

SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler: show

DOWNLOAD (v1.0)

Just_Thomas
Spike
Spike

Re: SOUP'S KITCHEN - a graphics pack by cold soup (v1.0)

Postby Just_Thomas » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:54 am

Nice, like the "semi-background-rocks" in the first pic and prett much everything else then.
However on the last picture I think the choice of colors of the wood under the rails is a little bit weird, as they actually belong to the forest theme usually. Everything else, however, looks tailor-made.
BTW: Unfortunately, the tracks remind me of the Minecart NPC that wasn't quite finished (yet?). Could have given a nice DKCR World 6 vibe.

OneTonShoe
Goomba
Goomba

Re: SOUP'S KITCHEN - a graphics pack by cold soup (v1.0)

Postby OneTonShoe » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:38 am

That's quite the fitting name for this GFX pack - you truly cooked, sir! Can't wait to use all of this.

Return to “Graphics”