LunaLoader error

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
$h31d0nc00p3rfan
Rex
Rex

LunaLoader error

Postby $h31d0nc00p3rfan » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:28 pm

Idk if a topic about this already exists, but...
I recently went into SMBX2 to test-play a level, and got this error message:Image
Seems this usually happens when a computer is in online shopping mode. Is that usually the case?

Just_Thomas
Spike
Spike
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LunaLoader error

Postby Just_Thomas » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 am

Before nobody tries it:
How exactly? When starting directly from the editor with F5 or Test Level? Did you install SMB normally?
Does it run well if run outside of the editor (I know you have released a level but I am just asking)?

Have you tried the usual options, such as patching it again or reinstalling it completely? I can't tell anything else from the error message.
$h31d0nc00p3rfan wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:28 pm
Seems this usually happens when a computer is in online shopping mode. Is that usually the case?
What?????

$h31d0nc00p3rfan
Rex
Rex

Re: LunaLoader error

Postby $h31d0nc00p3rfan » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:06 pm

Just_Thomas wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 am
Before nobody tries it:
How exactly? When starting directly from the editor with F5 or Test Level? Did you install SMB normally?
Does it run well if run outside of the editor (I know you have released a level but I am just asking)?

Have you tried the usual options, such as patching it again or reinstalling it completely? I can't tell anything else from the error message.
$h31d0nc00p3rfan wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:28 pm
What?????
It turns out I had the Lowe's website open on another browser. The problem mentioned above seemed to be corrected when I left the site.

Return to “Help and Support”