Levels of January 2024 (5 levels)

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
LooKiCH
Tweeter
Tweeter
Pronouns: he/him

Levels of January 2024 (5 levels)

Postby LooKiCH » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm

1. Pow Shaker (Chocolate Version) by White Blood (Jan 11, 2024)
2. Invading The Shroob Base Part I by Levekmaker_123 (Jan 15, 2024)
3. Gutter Greenery by Saltlord (Jan 18, 2024)
4. For All Those Beet Lovers Out There by DisasterMaster (Jan 22, 2024)
5. The Ultimate Koopa Clown Car Battle by willie870307 (Jan 23, 2024)

Download levels

Leave comments which levels you liked and why
In Pow Shaker, the author forgot to add custom graphics to the level folder, so the level turned out to be in the style of a simple SMB3 cave. And I looked out the bug there, apparently the author did not know or forgot that the black special blocks switch the direction of conveyors, and because of this, in the section with keys, the keys go to the left, but they should go to the right. Invading The Shroob Base Part I turned out to be difficult, and the disadvantage is that there are NO checkpoints AT ALL! So I had to sweat to complete it. Gutter Greenery presents the red SMW-styled bumpers. For All Those Beet Lovers Out There has a beetroot powerup from Mario Forever that can be used to break bricks. In The Ultimate Koopa Clown Car Battle you need to throw hammers at Bowser to win, and he has a lot of HP, which will waste from 7 minutes

Halzk
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Re: Levels of January 2024 (5 levels)

Postby Halzk » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:32 pm

I would love to see a level of the month poll like back in the day. I could do it too if you don't have time/don't want to :).

Just_Thomas
Snifit
Snifit
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Levels of January 2024 (5 levels)

Postby Just_Thomas » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:39 pm

Is kind of sad, the koopa clown battle at the end is such a masterful execution in design and coding and yet only a few reactions. At least I assume (so I am kind of sure) that the level is new and wasn't published what feels like ages ago.

Return to “Levels”