LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1.8)

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1.8)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:17 pm

Hello people! I welcome you, to the second episode I've ever completed!


I present you:

Image

Logo by electro_kun


ABOUT THE EPISODE:

LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland is an episode heavily inspired by Super Mario Land! (Very underrated game, I must say :roll:) It takes place after the latest adventure of the Mario Bros! And as the name suggests, this episode's only playable character is Luigi! (What about Mario? You'll see in the story...)

Get through a total amount of 37 levels, taking place around the kingdom of Sarasaland! Revisit the iconic 4 kingdoms, alongside two new spots you start from and end at! Some levels are mostly reimaginings of the original levels from SML, but most of them are fully original, as the episode acts as a way to expand Sarasaland as a whole by featuring new locations and settings!


SCREENSHOTS:

Here are some screenshots of content you'll see in the episode:

Spoiler: show

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



DOWNLOAD LINK:

Here's the download link of the episode:

Spoiler: show

Join my server if you wanna talk about the episode, or showcase your moments while playing the episode:



https://discord.gg/Q8zKYfhSSJ


The credits are listed within the episode itself. I hope you'll enjoy playing the episode!

Last edited by Suckerman7 GM on Wed May 22, 2024 6:11 am, edited 29 times in total.

The Thwomp King
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Posts: 1257
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2)

Postby The Thwomp King » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm

Really happy to see this episode release! Thanks for having me as a tester for it, and I hope everyone enjoys this project!

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:56 pm

Released a quick hotfix for the episode, attached a second download link, including a hotfixed level file for 1-3. Just replace it with the one on the folder, and the softlock should no longer occur.

DRACalgar Law
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:59 pm
Flair: King of the Boss Makers
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2)

Postby DRACalgar Law » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:00 pm

Really glad to be a Lua coder for this project! Hope everyone enjoys this SML-project!

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:54 am

Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:56 pm
Released a quick hotfix for the episode, attached a second download link, including a hotfixed level file for 1-3. Just replace it with the one on the folder, and the softlock should no longer occur.
I attached another hotfixed level file in a third download link recently, fixing a softlock in 3-2. Please download it!

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.3)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:35 am

Hello everyone! After encountering yet another report about a softlock, I decided to update the episode download entirely!

It now includes the said hotfixes below! (But if you still prefer to apply them yourself, the separate ones will remain.)


EDIT: 1-3 hotfix file has been repatched again, fixing another bug after nerfing the level a bit.

EDIT 2: 3-5 and 3-6 both have been repatched, due to some major issues. Unless there ends up being another issue on the same scale, I'll update the episode folder again. I'll also remove the older patch hotfixes as they are in the recent episode folder.

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.875)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:16 am

Hello everyone! Thanks for everyone who's played the episode within the last few days since release! And after various issues have been reported ever since, A new patch update is on its way, which should be sufficient and definitive until a later update will come for Beta 5 compatibility!

The download link's been updated above, so here's the changelogs for this update:
Spoiler: show

- Nerfed the wind's power in Waluigi Ambush II and III.
- Fixed an aesthetic cutoff in Ragged Reef.
- Fixed some boo chests appearing as treasure chests in Typhon's Ghastly Trove.
- Fixed an issue in Hadopelagic Substratum, where one of the layers is not hidden.
- Made spawnzones.lua global, and removed all traces of the script from smaller folders. (+ adjusted some setups that the script is used for.)
- Added two new scripts for better control: playerphysicspatch.lua and coyotetime.lua!
- Added the death jingle to audioCutoffPrevention.lua's code, so it no longer cuts off before exiting level.
- Increased the speed of Urchins in Ragged Reef and Moon Base Assault.
- Decreased the speed of Tokotokos in Easton levels.
- Fixed the intro skip of Waluigi Ambush III.
- Darkened Marine Spire's inside bg to reduce visual disorientation with the rising water bgos.
- Made the last horizontal elevator in Dredger's Mines go faster.
- Now all cutscenes, credits and worldmap levels cannot be played in Mario Challenge.
- Made Giant Fishbone's RNG less crappy, however buffed its health to adjust its difficulty.
- Fixed the bug where fireballs could kill Bowser's first phase before the fight actually began.
- Added a new loadscreen icon for the episode!
- Made the giant moai statues in 4-1 actual bgos
- And finally, removed some enemies and adjusted some gimmick setups to make levels more tolerable!

Enjoy!

Justin Bieber Fan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 am
Flair: Disguised SMW Hacker
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.875)

Postby Justin Bieber Fan » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 am

This is one of the best episodes ive played in smbx2 sadly it has more bugs than an ubisoft game LOL, i got softlocked in few levels and game crashed in the last fight :(

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.875)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:57 am

JustinBieber96 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 am
This is one of the best episodes ive played in smbx2 sadly it has more bugs than an ubisoft game LOL, i got softlocked in few levels and game crashed in the last fight :(
Well I appreciate the sentiment, however without telling me the exact issues, I cannot solve everything. :roll:

(Also comparing a SMBX episode made by a small group of people to a triple-A game from a company is weird, but I'll let that slide.)

Added in 3 hours 9 minutes 11 seconds:
Added 3 hotfixes to the main thread of the episode just now, which should fix a softlock, and two levels' overarching problems spotted by two people who made playthroughs!

They'll remain in here until I release the next version of the episode, which will be released after SMBX2 Beta 5 releases!

Justin Bieber Fan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 am
Flair: Disguised SMW Hacker
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.875)

Postby Justin Bieber Fan » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 pm

Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:06 am
JustinBieber96 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 am
This is one of the best episodes ive played in smbx2 sadly it has more bugs than an ubisoft game LOL, i got softlocked in few levels and game crashed in the last fight :(
Well I appreciate the sentiment, however without telling me the exact issues, I cannot solve everything. :roll:

(Also comparing a SMBX episode made by a small group of people to a triple-A game from a company is weird, but I'll let that slide.)

Added in 3 hours 9 minutes 11 seconds:
Added 3 hotfixes to the main thread of the episode just now, which should fix a softlock, and two levels' overarching problems spotted by two people who made playthroughs!

They'll remain in here until I release the next version of the episode, which will be released after SMBX2 Beta 5 releases!
The thing about ubisoft is a popular joke among gamers, it was no seriously (sorry if it was harsh).
I remember one of the bugs was in a cave its here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swTEZ5CJHmw&t=1091s
And the other one after killing tatanga in the spacecraft but no video yet.

I applied the fix for the water level and it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/Opi9M6L.png

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.875)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:31 am

JustinBieber96 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 pm
Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:06 am
JustinBieber96 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 am
This is one of the best episodes ive played in smbx2 sadly it has more bugs than an ubisoft game LOL, i got softlocked in few levels and game crashed in the last fight :(
Well I appreciate the sentiment, however without telling me the exact issues, I cannot solve everything. :roll:

(Also comparing a SMBX episode made by a small group of people to a triple-A game from a company is weird, but I'll let that slide.)

Added in 3 hours 9 minutes 11 seconds:
Added 3 hotfixes to the main thread of the episode just now, which should fix a softlock, and two levels' overarching problems spotted by two people who made playthroughs!

They'll remain in here until I release the next version of the episode, which will be released after SMBX2 Beta 5 releases!
The thing about ubisoft is a popular joke among gamers, it was no seriously (sorry if it was harsh).
I remember one of the bugs was in a cave its here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swTEZ5CJHmw&t=1091s
And the other one after killing tatanga in the spacecraft but no video yet.

I applied the fix for the water level and it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/Opi9M6L.png
The first bug was already fixed in a hotfix, so it shouldn't no longer break.

Does the second thing occur if you touch the orb from above?

Also, it'd be great if you clip the error message, because that's just how message displays after an error.

Justin Bieber Fan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 am
Flair: Disguised SMW Hacker
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.875)

Postby Justin Bieber Fan » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:39 pm

Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:31 am
JustinBieber96 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 pm
Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:06 am


Well I appreciate the sentiment, however without telling me the exact issues, I cannot solve everything. :roll:

(Also comparing a SMBX episode made by a small group of people to a triple-A game from a company is weird, but I'll let that slide.)

Added in 3 hours 9 minutes 11 seconds:
Added 3 hotfixes to the main thread of the episode just now, which should fix a softlock, and two levels' overarching problems spotted by two people who made playthroughs!

They'll remain in here until I release the next version of the episode, which will be released after SMBX2 Beta 5 releases!
The thing about ubisoft is a popular joke among gamers, it was no seriously (sorry if it was harsh).
I remember one of the bugs was in a cave its here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swTEZ5CJHmw&t=1091s
And the other one after killing tatanga in the spacecraft but no video yet.

I applied the fix for the water level and it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/Opi9M6L.png
The first bug was already fixed in a hotfix, so it shouldn't no longer break.

Does the second thing occur if you touch the orb from above?

Also, it'd be great if you clip the error message, because that's just how message displays after an error.
here is the clip for message error: https://youtu.be/kgeuxmYpfTU
after apliying the fix I was able to kill tatanga boss without any issue, it was crashing before appliying it, but now its working fine

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.0.875)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:46 am

JustinBieber96 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:39 pm
Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:31 am
JustinBieber96 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 pm


The thing about ubisoft is a popular joke among gamers, it was no seriously (sorry if it was harsh).
I remember one of the bugs was in a cave its here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swTEZ5CJHmw&t=1091s
And the other one after killing tatanga in the spacecraft but no video yet.

I applied the fix for the water level and it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/Opi9M6L.png
The first bug was already fixed in a hotfix, so it shouldn't no longer break.

Does the second thing occur if you touch the orb from above?

Also, it'd be great if you clip the error message, because that's just how message displays after an error.
here is the clip for message error: https://youtu.be/kgeuxmYpfTU
after apliying the fix I was able to kill tatanga boss without any issue, it was crashing before appliying it, but now its working fine
Anyways, I plan on releasing a new update very soon, which will fix everything hopefully. Also the video wasn't helpful, as that's just how it works if you cancel after seeing the error. I still cannot replicate whatever error it can be, but I'll delve into it.

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:15 am

Hey everyone! I'm back with yet another update for this project!

The most prominent change of this update is that it's now updated to SMBX2 Beta 5! As a result, all deprecated and once-custom-now-basegame content has been replaced properly!

But wait, there's more:
Spoiler: show

- Replaced Emral's anotherpowerup.lua with Marioman's new customPowerups.lua script! It's not different compared to former, however it fixes a crucial bug related to duplicating endless powerups, in conjunction with Quine's anotherPowerDownLibrary.lua! And as a result:

I have brought back the reserve box! It was scrapped late in development due to this tedious bug, but now, it's back and better than ever! The overall difficulty should be a bit more lowered with this, but no longer trivialized!

Other than this crucial addition, here are the other major changes:

- Reworked two bosses: Toge Bro and Blarggazilla! Both made by DraCalgar, the former is now more accurate to the original fight from Wario Land! While the latter is completely original!
- All old crystal orb exits have been replaced with the now-basegame SMW goal orbs! Now each level ends with Luigi doing a victory pose instead of just boss levels! (As a result, the map's exit handling system has been changed. This might result in Waluigi ambushes to be messed up for some reason, I cannot fix that unfortunately.)
- Made the vanilla-layer moving elevators in Dredger's Mines now control rob you upon activating them! (It's to prevent potential cheap deaths, unintentional skips and a softlock later on)
- Removed deprecated spawnzone assets from 2-7 and 4-2.
- The logs in 3-6 now only play once each gameplay session. If you die during the level, they will no longer activate unless you exit the game.
- Your controls are disabled the moment the bridge blows up in W Ambush I.
- Added more smooth wavy effects in 5-4.
- Fixed some graphical issues in 5-2.

Enjoy!

Justin Bieber Fan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 am
Flair: Disguised SMW Hacker
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1)

Postby Justin Bieber Fan » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:19 pm

Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:15 am
Hey everyone! I'm back with yet another update for this project!

The most prominent change of this update is that it's now updated to SMBX2 Beta 5! As a result, all deprecated and once-custom-now-basegame content has been replaced properly!

But wait, there's more:
Spoiler: show

- Replaced Emral's anotherpowerup.lua with Marioman's new customPowerups.lua script! It's not different compared to former, however it fixes a crucial bug related to duplicating endless powerups, in conjunction with Quine's anotherPowerDownLibrary.lua! And as a result:

I have brought back the reserve box! It was scrapped late in development due to this tedious bug, but now, it's back and better than ever! The overall difficulty should be a bit more lowered with this, but no longer trivialized!

Other than this crucial addition, here are the other major changes:

- Reworked two bosses: Toge Bro and Blarggazilla! Both made by DraCalgar, the former is now more accurate to the original fight from Wario Land! While the latter is completely original!
- All old crystal orb exits have been replaced with the now-basegame SMW goal orbs! Now each level ends with Luigi doing a victory pose instead of just boss levels! (As a result, the map's exit handling system has been changed. This might result in Waluigi ambushes to be messed up for some reason, I cannot fix that unfortunately.)
- Made the vanilla-layer moving elevators in Dredger's Mines now control rob you upon activating them! (It's to prevent potential cheap deaths, unintentional skips and a softlock later on)
- Removed deprecated spawnzone assets from 2-7 and 4-2.
- The logs in 3-6 now only play once each gameplay session. If you die during the level, they will no longer activate unless you exit the game.
- Your controls are disabled the moment the bridge blows up in W Ambush I.
- Added more smooth wavy effects in 5-4.
- Fixed some graphical issues in 5-2.

Enjoy!
Hi, I just downloaded the episode and started to play from scratch but i found this, now are stones instead of bombs, and cant break the wall, so I used cheats to pass throught.
https://imgur.com/yQ7gqxz
Last edited by Justin Bieber Fan on Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:34 pm

JustinBieber96 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:19 pm
Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:15 am
Hey everyone! I'm back with yet another update for this project!

The most prominent change of this update is that it's now updated to SMBX2 Beta 5! As a result, all deprecated and once-custom-now-basegame content has been replaced properly!

But wait, there's more:
Spoiler: show

- Replaced Emral's anotherpowerup.lua with Marioman's new customPowerups.lua script! It's not different compared to former, however it fixes a crucial bug related to duplicating endless powerups, in conjunction with Quine's anotherPowerDownLibrary.lua! And as a result:

I have brought back the reserve box! It was scrapped late in development due to this tedious bug, but now, it's back and better than ever! The overall difficulty should be a bit more lowered with this, but no longer trivialized!

Other than this crucial addition, here are the other major changes:

- Reworked two bosses: Toge Bro and Blarggazilla! Both made by DraCalgar, the former is now more accurate to the original fight from Wario Land! While the latter is completely original!
- All old crystal orb exits have been replaced with the now-basegame SMW goal orbs! Now each level ends with Luigi doing a victory pose instead of just boss levels! (As a result, the map's exit handling system has been changed. This might result in Waluigi ambushes to be messed up for some reason, I cannot fix that unfortunately.)
- Made the vanilla-layer moving elevators in Dredger's Mines now control rob you upon activating them! (It's to prevent potential cheap deaths, unintentional skips and a softlock later on)
- Removed deprecated spawnzone assets from 2-7 and 4-2.
- The logs in 3-6 now only play once each gameplay session. If you die during the level, they will no longer activate unless you exit the game.
- Your controls are disabled the moment the bridge blows up in W Ambush I.
- Added more smooth wavy effects in 5-4.
- Fixed some graphical issues in 5-2.

Enjoy!
Hi, I just downloaded the episode and started to play from scratch but i found this, now are stones instead of bombs, and cant break the wall.

https://imgur.com/yQ7gqxz
Seems I didn't set this generator correctly. I'll be putting another hotfix rq. I hope this is the last of it.

Justin Bieber Fan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 am
Flair: Disguised SMW Hacker
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1)

Postby Justin Bieber Fan » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:53 pm

And if I take the orb from above it error appear, if I keep enter key pressed it appear and disappear until i got sent to main map.
https://imgur.com/E5vHPKG
Thats all the errors I found

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:00 pm

JustinBieber96 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:53 pm
And if I take the orb from above it error appear, if I keep enter key pressed it appear and disappear until i got sent to main map.
https://imgur.com/E5vHPKG
Thats all the errors I found
Yeah, you reported this before. Although this is a bug that doesn't always happen. I noticed that it only happens if you touch the orb from above or from the front for some reason. I will report this and try to get this fixed completely.

If not, sorry. I cannot fix this.

But I hope you still enjoyed the episode!

Justin Bieber Fan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 am
Flair: Disguised SMW Hacker
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1)

Postby Justin Bieber Fan » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:04 pm

Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:00 pm
JustinBieber96 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:53 pm
And if I take the orb from above it error appear, if I keep enter key pressed it appear and disappear until i got sent to main map.
https://imgur.com/E5vHPKG
Thats all the errors I found
Yeah, you reported this before. Although this is a bug that doesn't always happen. I noticed that it only happens if you touch the orb from above or from the front for some reason. I will report this and try to get this fixed completely.

If not, sorry. I cannot fix this.

But I hope you still enjoyed the episode!
Ohh I see, well I will try touching it from behind.
And I really enojed it, thank you so much for doing this :D
I used SMBX2 B5 and no other issues found :)

Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

Re: LUIGI'S QUEST: Trouble in Sarasaland (SMBX2) (1.1.1)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:52 am

Updated the episode to 1.1.1! Alongside the two hotfixes that were posted, there was a fix to one of the tedious bugs that still remained. (And HOPEFULLY fixed.)


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

SMWCentralTalkhausMario Fan Games GalaxyKafukaMarioWikiSMBXEquipoEstelari