The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.3 - now accepting boss submissions for the collection

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
DRACalgar Law
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: King of the Boss Makers
Pronouns: he/him

The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.3 - now accepting boss submissions for the collection

Postby DRACalgar Law » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:01 pm

Hello, everyone!

Caught by the word of "Boss Collection," well you're in the right place because this project consists of every community boss packs, including mine, in this very episode. Experience all of the bosses that have LunaLua magic by fighting them, even early from release. If you want to play a fine experience, I recommend you play as Mario or Toad. Check out the WIP room; it contains bosses that are in WIP because they are bugged or they still have some development to do.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Download:
Credits: Credits are in the Credits.txt file. Obviously, the bosses and other LunaLua implementations are credited to their respective owners. However, some bosses were requested for users. DisasterMaster had been helping on some of the parts of this project by refining them.

Note: Not most bosses are in the episode because I got a heavy-duty work to do in SMBX. Lemme know if there's any bugs or suggestions.

Edited: For those who want to put their bosses in this project, feel free to post your LunaLua bosses work in this thread or feel free to PM me your LunaLua bosses work so that I can put them onto this project.
Last edited by DRACalgar Law on Fri May 05, 2023 3:44 am, edited 13 times in total.

CrimsonStar
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Re: The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.1

Postby CrimsonStar » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:42 pm

It nice to see someone start to gather up all the custom bosses and put them in one place.

But I feel Chill Penguin needs to be put in the "WIP" area because he spawns invisible Goombas with his ice breath attack and has no sound. Shadow Man also has a "false" text written next to his name.

I would also have maybe a little more organization to the hub. Have all Koopalings in one section, all SMB2 in another, Mario Land in another, Robot Masters in another, ect.

DRACalgar Law
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.1

Postby DRACalgar Law » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:14 pm

CrimsonStar wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:42 pm
It nice to see someone start to gather up all the custom bosses and put them in one place.

But I feel Chill Penguin needs to be put in the "WIP" area because he spawns invisible Goombas with his ice breath attack and has no sound. Shadow Man also has a "false" text written next to his name.

I would also have maybe a little more organization to the hub. Have all Koopalings in one section, all SMB2 in another, Mario Land in another, Robot Masters in another, ect.
Thank you! Master of Disaster just got me the fixes for Chill Penguin, so I'll keep that in mind.

Added in 2 hours 44 minutes 36 seconds:
Re: The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.2
Master of Disaster gave me some changes for this episode. So, I thought I'd update it as some hotfixes regarding Chill Penguin and others. This updates as V.1.2 made by changes by the Master of Disaster.

DrMekar
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR

Re: The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.2 - now accepting boss submissions for the collection

Postby DrMekar » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:17 pm

This is a really cool idea that, which also remindes me that I should probably add on my Boss Vault Pack, which I kinda forgot about. Do you make the Boss Stages or could I also make my own to be included with Future Updates to the Episode?

DRACalgar Law
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.2 - now accepting boss submissions for the collection

Postby DRACalgar Law » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:24 pm

DrMekar wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:17 pm
This is a really cool idea that, which also remindes me that I should probably add on my Boss Vault Pack, which I kinda forgot about. Do you make the Boss Stages or could I also make my own to be included with Future Updates to the Episode?
Yes, I made most of them. Some levels were already constructed by some users I had took in like the Victor Demo Level, made from Chilly14, made to simply layout the area.

DrMekar
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR

Postby DrMekar » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:00 pm

DRACalgar Law wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:24 pm
DrMekar wrote:
Yes, I made most of them. Some levels were already constructed by some users I had took in like the Victor Demo Level, made from Chilly14, made to simply layout the area.
I see. I mainly asked as a few of the Bosses I'm planning to add to the Boss Vault have Theme Songs and maybe even
Arena's to show there full potential.

DRACalgar Law
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby DRACalgar Law » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:11 pm

DrMekar wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:00 pm
DRACalgar Law wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:24 pm
DrMekar wrote:
I see. I mainly asked as a few of the Bosses I'm planning to add to the Boss Vault have Theme Songs and maybe even
Arena's to show there full potential.
Sure

DRACalgar Law
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.3 - now accepting boss submissions for the collection

Postby DRACalgar Law » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:50 pm

Version 1.3 is updated has been updated with new additional bosses including 3 more Mega Man Bosses and some bosses reworked. Also, a new area, the 2nd section, has been added following up these new additions.

lugiaTheAntarticLord
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Re: The SMBX Boss Collection V.1.3 - now accepting boss submissions for the collection

Postby lugiaTheAntarticLord » Mon May 01, 2023 4:05 pm

Koopato Sentinel Anterior produces the PNPC warning

DisasterMaster
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby DisasterMaster » Thu May 04, 2023 11:28 pm

lugiaTheAntarticLord wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:05 pm
Here's a version of the Koopato Boss that doesn't throw a PNPC warning. I also changed the graphics to PNGs and sounds to OGGs. Doesn't save that much more space, but anything is better than nothing, right?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16texpe ... sp=sharing

DRACalgar Law
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby DRACalgar Law » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:35 pm

DisasterMaster wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 11:28 pm
lugiaTheAntarticLord wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:05 pm
Here's a version of the Koopato Boss that doesn't throw a PNPC warning. I also changed the graphics to PNGs and sounds to OGGs. Doesn't save that much more space, but anything is better than nothing, right?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16texpe ... sp=sharing
Why is it too fast? I can't even change its momentum.

Return to “Projects”