Mario Bros and Mario World (Re-edited 2022 Edition) (Basically the Davin Debut Episode)

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Axl Gallais3
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: He/Him

Mario Bros and Mario World (Re-edited 2022 Edition) (Basically the Davin Debut Episode)

Postby Axl Gallais3 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:37 am

Story!!! :DDD

Mario is on an island with a few people that appears to be clones of Mario. Someone is in charge of those clones who is known as Mario Mechant (Who is now Original Axelito. or better now known as Davin). Mario also finds out the island is really weird because in this island he will face random cringy things such as references or random enemies along with copyrighted songs that has nothing to do with the story so basically you're confused what's even going on!!!!!!!!!!!! idk the story for this episode doesn't make sense.

What is Mario Bros and Mario World and why is it here? (Plus a history after this episode)

Mario Bros and Mario World is an old SMBX episode I made in summer of 2013 when I was 9 years old. It was inspired from a now-lost level called Mario Clone's Castle by Paper Kenny.
If you expected the episode to have good-level designs, it doesn't. The episode has bad-level designs and they're shorter, and they even have copyrighted music on them AND most of the levels are taken from The Invasion 2. again, I was 9 at the time. I don't mind if you call this episode bad because I wasn't good at level designs or stories at the time, especially when it comes to placing enemies or trying to make the level longer. Axl Aventure (Which is kind of a sequel of this episode) has more levels than MB&MW. but it kinda "tried" to have longer levels.

One day I had to archive some stuff on my old Windows 7 Laptop back in 2016 when I was making Axl Aventure. I ended up deleting all the episodes I had made back in the early 2010s with the exception of Mario Bros and Mario World because this episode is quite special to me and the concept of Mario Clones was interesting to me. Davin has returned to Axl Aventure as a boss this time.
After Axl Aventure, there were more episodes that were made and this began the evolution of Axelito which Davin was the first Axelito in this group because all of them are Mario Clones. The second is Sosie Axl for Axl Team Adventure (A lost episode) and OLD Evil Axl for Axl Univers World (Another lost episode), Which comes along to the last of the evolution. Axelito himself, who appears in Axl's Basics as the Principal. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really interested with Axelito after looking back at his stories and info. because of this, I switched back my interest to Davin because I think he has the potential to be a good character for future projects, including my friends' projects.
Davin, Sosie Axl, and OLD Evil Axl will later reappear in Axl and Nickbear's Custom Night. and later they become canon as they appear in Axl's Basics 3 (or The Axl's Basics Series as a whole). now people wonder what's Davin's origin and what is it like.
so yeah I don't know what else I could say besides being a history of this evolution of Mario Clones and Davin's rise.

I decided to release this episode to the public now because of several reasons.
1. Davin (the main antagonist of this episode) has been popular in my community ever since he reappeared in Axl's Basics 3 as he become a fan favorite in the community as well as becoming a meme.
2. Most people don't know what this episode looks like and wonder what was funny and bad about this episode, including Davin's appearances in some levels.
3. Because Axl Aventure was already out to the public, but not this episode.

What changed for the re-edited version?

• The map does not have all levels unlocked like in the original anymore. (That's so you can't cheese all the way to the final level lmao)
  • The backgrounds that have me and my family from real life are removed, which now don't have us in the background anymore. this is because I didn't want to show my and their privacy which was technically my reason why I didn't want to give it to the public yet.
  • Most songs' format has been changed to Mp3 files so they can load music to any SMBX version without not playing it.
  • This episode can be played in both SMBX2 or 38A since the episode was originally made with SMBX 1.13 and the edited version was made with 1.13.1.
  • A new English version has been made for English speakers.
  • Save Files has been erased because the original still has the save files for some reason.
  • A alternate version of the English version that replaces the songs with bad midi songs.

Screenshots

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Trailer

Download Link, also some warning/advice

• If you don't wanna get a copyright claim or blocked by any songs that are playing from this episode, I recommend the Copyright Free version if you're gonna play it and post it on YouTube, I haven't checked if any of the modify songs can be claimed idk (The original is still the best experience though)
  • If you don't understand French, there's a English version like I said before.
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rirpux ... ario+World

By the way if you wanna know more about my stuff, here's my category on the wiki.
If you're gonna ask me to post and re-edit Axl Aventure into this forum just let me know lol. (im suffering...)

Return to “Episodes”