SMBXDM The Lost Levels 2: Nightmares of Grynnstar (FULL RELEASE)

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
DrMekar
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR

SMBXDM The Lost Levels 2: Nightmares of Grynnstar (FULL RELEASE)

Postby DrMekar » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:50 pm

SMBXDM The Lost Levels 2:
Nightmares of Grynnstar

The Sequel, but not really to SMBXDM The Lost Levels is here, an Episode I made Years ago, which was a Collection of unused or scrapped Levels from different Episodes of mine, which were either cancelled or had the levels in question didn't made the Jump. Unlike the First Game, this one actually has a small Story.

Story
Spoiler: show
After the Events of SMBXDM The Lost Levels 1, the Heroes were trapped in a Nightmarish Dream World by the Evil Sorcerer Lord Grynnstar. Now they need to make there way through the World and take out Grynnstar to escape. Aside from different and challenging Courses though, Grynnstar also has created hostile Entities within the World, some of which are known beings like Goomba and Koopas, while others are Threats beyond imagination.
Characters
Mario, Luigi, Peach and Jill - The Heroes trapped within Grynnstar's World
Lord Grynnstar - The Evil Sorcerer and Ruler of the Dreamworld. He used for The Crystal the Heroes destroyed in Part I of SMBXDM The Lost Levels and now is back for Revenge.
Anna 'Hawka' Henrou - One of Grynnstar's Lieutants. A Female Commendor with nearly magic control of Hawks.
Michael Fitzwater - A Failed Inventor, who was killed by one of his own inventions in the "Real-world". Grynnstar created him in his Dreamworld to build Deadly Machines for him.
Danny - Blast from the Past or rather a memory of my older Artstyle.
A - Grynnstar's Right Hand
Coleman - An Explorer who VERY eager to keep his findings to himself, until he profits from Book Sales.

Francis T. Dotter - Trusted Ally of Grynnstar, Ruler of The Northern Hemisphere
Screenshots:
Trailer: Download:

paaolasantanaa
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Re: SMBXDM The Lost Levels 2: Nightmares of Grynnstar (FULL RELEASE)

Postby paaolasantanaa » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:32 pm

This looks good but I would like to play first the first part. Please could you tell me where to download it?

DrMekar
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR

Re: SMBXDM The Lost Levels 2: Nightmares of Grynnstar (FULL RELEASE)

Postby DrMekar » Fri May 05, 2023 2:24 pm

paaolasantanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:32 pm
This looks good but I would like to play first the first part. Please could you tell me where to download it?
Here's the Topic Link, so Part 1 doesn't feature any Story, so you don't have to play it to understand this one ;)

viewtopic.php?t=19169

Return to “Episodes”