Yharnamite Nights

It's the 2022 Vanilla Contest.
Walder
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Yharnamite Nights

Postby Walder » Mon May 09, 2022 3:16 pm

Last edited by Walder on Fri May 20, 2022 8:50 am, edited 12 times in total.

SuperAlex
Snifit
Snifit

Re: Yharnamite Nights

Postby SuperAlex » Mon May 09, 2022 4:19 pm

Did you know!
The last part of this level so peaceful and adorable is where the Pansers and the Beep Blocks appear together it makes me a little angry, at least I played your level. :)

Walder
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Walder » Thu May 26, 2022 4:04 pm

Could someone tell me if the light level in sections are fine or not? I am afraid I may have made them a bit too dark but don't have a computer to check, which also means I can't fix it if it isn't fine but I would like to know regardless

deice
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby deice » Thu May 26, 2022 4:11 pm

Walder wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:04 pm
Could someone tell me if the light level in sections are fine or not? I am afraid I may have made them a bit too dark but don't have a computer to check, which also means I can't fix it if it isn't fine but I would like to know regardless
i'd say for the most part it's fine due to the amount of light sources on screen. shouldn't cause too much issue even in the beep block sections as they flash enough to create visible contrast.

(great level by the way, the square bumpers don't always cooperate and sometimes it's difficult to recover from getting a bad cycle when you first encounter a setup, but really fun overall, the secret exit was especially a blast ^^)

Walder
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Walder » Thu May 26, 2022 4:34 pm

SuperAlex wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:19 pm
Did you know!
The last part of this level so peaceful and adorable is where the Pansers and the Beep Blocks appear together it makes me a little angry, at least I played your level. :)
deice wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:11 pm
Walder wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:04 pm
i'd say for the most part it's fine due to the amount of light sources on screen. shouldn't cause too much issue even in the beep block sections as they flash enough to create visible contrast.

(great level by the way, the square bumpers don't always cooperate and sometimes it's difficult to recover from getting a bad cycle when you first encounter a setup, but really fun overall, the secret exit was especially a blast ^^)
Thanks for the feedback, and I am glad you enjoyed the level!

Return to “Vanilla Contest 2022”