Off-topic discussion.
MarioIsSuper
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: She

SMBSF Remastered project..

Postby MarioIsSuper » Fri May 06, 2022 8:11 am

A Note to Mods:

I don't want to break any rules, but I want to do an One-time announcement of the project. So, I was browsing through the forum once as usual, but something really got me. Some Random guy called "Nostremgia" was trying to Promote their SMBX Forum. Umm so I visited the forum, and I didn't have a great experience. But it wondered in my mind, what could happen if they could make a better Forum? That's when I am presenting you the project. And another thing is, I didn't took permission from Nostreamgia before making this. Before I give you the link, I would like to mention some things that made the OG Forum unsuccessful..

● The first one is that, the forum had too much. I mean, you should expect 1 or 2 participants, but they added board for possibilly every topic. So that's bad. You should expect a small amount of users, and then, y'know, could have expand it..

● The link looked shabby, and gave me the vibe of an unfinished forum. I really felt bad for it, the fruit of patience is always sweet. They could have developed it more.. :(

I don't want to tell anything bad to Nostreamgia, but these are the things I pointed out weird about theforum.

Info About The New Forum:

The New Forum is very loosely based on the Original. It has only 2 boards, and that's all.

Visit the Forum yourself:

supermariosuperforum.boards.net

That's all to say. I will not make any more posts about it, and add it to my signature, instead.

Visit with Desktop Mode for the best experience (For mobile users)

If you could join, it would be very grateful to me. That's all. Thank you.

Added in 2 hours 40 minutes 1 second:
Please reply about your honest opinions. It could be good or bad. Bad opinions are accepted too. It will help me to improve it.

Oktavia
Koopa
Koopa
Flair: 10 percent action and 90 percent reaction
Pronouns: she/they

Re: SMBSF Remastered project..

Postby Oktavia » Sun May 08, 2022 8:49 pm

It looks really nice but I don't think you're supposed to advertise it in a post

nostreamgia
Koopa
Koopa
Pronouns: he

Re: SMBSF Remastered project..

Postby nostreamgia » Tue May 10, 2022 11:08 pm

oh, wow, so here we are again. The Forum looks great, you have done a 100% better job than me, and honestly idc about the forum anymore. Anyways, sorry I cannot join your Forum,

Return to “Sandbox”