Mario Forever SMBX Edition (Demo)

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Alley
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: Multiple types of creation
Pronouns: Alley (T_Alj5)

Mario Forever SMBX Edition (Demo)

Postby Alley » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:53 pm

Hello!

I am probably new in this forum and probably won't be that active unfortunately but I just wanted to share somewhere the first complete world that I have made for SMBX. I, however, know SMBX long already and have made some things in the past also. I tried to make some very special things but those games gets never done so lately I decided to make something quicker. Mario Forever fits with SMBX quite well and SMBX is long time stable and not very limited even if not using LUA. :)

I think that a world should be made for this project per update so it can be considered the first version of this... Screenshot can be viewed inside the spoiler. :)
Spoiler: show
World 1-1
World 1-2
World 1-3
World 1-4

The work has been done in both for SMBX version 1.3.0.1 and 2.0.0 b4 so other version of SMBX may be compatible but the mentioned version are quaranteed for my game. If you download my episode then both builds are in the same ZIP archive. Download it from here!

The probability to not be active that much does not mean it is my first and final post. I am just slow. :roll:

Ibaka
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Flair: Nothing
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mario Forever SMBX Edition (Demo)

Postby Ibaka » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:01 pm

Looks amazing!!!
Great job!!!

Alley
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: Multiple types of creation
Pronouns: Alley (T_Alj5)

Re: Mario Forever SMBX Edition (Demo)

Postby Alley » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:06 pm

That was much better compliment than I expected considering there are a lot of special looking episodes with a lot of special features. :) Thank you! :)

Return to “Projects”