A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure Thread - Webcomic Compilation + New Episodes

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
FutureNyanCat
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: Species: Felis robotus
Pronouns: He/Him

A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure Thread - Webcomic Compilation + New Episodes

Postby FutureNyanCat » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:21 am

Precious memories of creative talents are precious keepsakes.

Welcome! FutureNyanCat2014, aka FutureNyanCat2002/EleCyon here! Today is a wonderful day for the SMBX community, as I have completely preserved all of the comics I did with my fellow SMBX buddies before they were lost to time! This is A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure, and the entirety of the ASFNCA Comicverse, all compiled in one epic time capsule for you all to read.

This is a compilation of all of the comics done in the past by FutureNyanCat2002 (now known as EleCyon) himself and his friends. It includes the first 8 seasons of A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure, as well as the online versions of The Random Adventures of KoolKat made by moderator KoolKat (now known as zioy, moderator of the SMBX Discord). This also includes some of the spinoffs of ASFNCA created by other friends and members of my SMBX community forum, like Illias3000, KingofKoopas (now Blue Yoshi), and Cyan Koopa.

UPDATE: Recently I've started to make some new episodes of ASFNCA in the hopes of a better continuation of the series from where it left off. Due to its past humor being extremely outdated, I think it's time that I catch up this webcomic with all the new things happening right now, and explain where FNC2002 and friends have left off.

From then on, ASFNCA will continue from Season 9 and beyond. Hope you enjoy it!

COMPILATION FEATURES:
Works by FNC2002/EleCyon:
- A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure - Featuring all the eight seasons packed into one! Join Future Nyan Cat, Yoshibrothers, KoolKat, and more as they go on crazy misadventures in FNCVille and meet new friends along the way. Features random dialogue, a few story arcs, SMBX inside humor, and more!
-- Also featuring episodes made by illias3000, DeathCats33, and Blue Yoshi (KingofKoopas)!
- The Misadventures of Jaden the Koopa - Taken from my DeviantART! This was my attempt at making an ASFNCA-like comic series for the DeviantART audience, although it was cancelled altogether before I could go beyond 4 episodes.
- Jaden1291 Shorts: Always Push B! - A short comic featuring Jaden1291 the Toad, my persona in the rest of the Mario community and MFGG outside of the SMBX forums. This was my attempt at making a comic series that would fit the MFGG audience, and is the only episode I ever made, since it never came to fruition as an actual comic series alongside Jaden the Koopa. (Inspired by The PATatoe by Kazzoo-97)
- FNC's Computer Adventures - Five three-panel comics featuring Future Nyan Cat searching up random stuff on his computer.
- FNC2002's The Adventures of Knux - Included in this webcomic collection are three comics I made about The Adventures of Knux, part of my few attempts to become a TAoK webcomic creator. Knux rejected those, so it's probably for the best that they should not be part of actual TAoK themselves. (Notice: They are not canon to the actual The Adventures of Knux).

Works by Other Friends:
- The Random Adventures of KoolKat - Original & Series Reboot by KoolKat - Featuring the Adventures of the Cat Trio (KoolKat's OCs) cast and some friends from ASFNCA! Join KoolKat on random adventures and other randomness stuff.
-- Featuring an extra episode created by FNC2002 (me)!
- Cyan Koopa's Stupid Adventures of Stupidness - Created by Cyan Koopa, also known as Nutski.
- Illias3000 Random Adventures - Created by Illias3000, with a more Windows 7 MS Paint approach.
- KingofKoopas' Stupid Adventures - Comics created by Blue Yoshi (KingofKoopas).

BONUS FEATURES
- DIY Comic Kit - Featuring edited and original assets by FutureNyanCat2002 and KoolKat, as well as sprite sheets for the Adventures of the Cat Trio OCs and other specific characters like FNC and BlockBot.
- FUN FACTS - Random fun facts that just uhh... explain weird trivia about my comics, including some that seems to make no sense. They used to be coupled with the actual ASFNCA forum topic.
- The Incomplete Character Almanac - A planned Character Almanac that I was supposed to finish, but was never finished.
- Kirby!? - Kirby is the final character to be added to A Stupid FNC Adventure, and that was for a very good reason!
- A few of my comics and content were changed to omit any references to sensitive content.
- Toad Goes to Outer Space Exclusive Comics - The webcomic collection features the never-before-seen comic strips I made for theoretical cutscenes from my shelved SMBX episode, Toad Goes to Outer Space!
- Sprite Credits - I tried my best to credit all the spriters whose sprites were used in my comics. For those who aren't mentioned, I'll still give credit to all of you in some way.
- Organized Character Listings - I had a really unorganized ASFNCA character list, but now the comic collection sorts it all properly! See the Info.txt file for more information!

COMIC COVERS
Here are some comic covers I did for all of my ASFNCA seasons:

Sample Comics:
S1E1: Different Switch

S2E3: Ghostly Cat - Part 1

S7E2: Skateboard Silliness

View more of these comics by downloading the official webcomic collection below...

DOWNLOAD:
Get ready to enjoy a treasure trove of very old sprite comics by downloading using this Google Drive link NOW!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s0qhKn ... sp=sharing

(Link Update 02/24/2021: Toned down offensive language in S4 E6 - Time Travel, specifically the last panel.)
Last edited by FutureNyanCat on Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Re: A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure - The FNC2002 Official Webcomic Collection (Featuring zioy (KoolKat) and more!)

Postby HeroLinik » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:36 am

I saw this flash up and immediately clicked it, great job preserving this. This honestly takes me back to 2012-2013. Now that it's preserved, I can read through what essentiallymakes up a bulk of my older SMBX community memories.

FutureNyanCat
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure - The FNC2002 Official Webcomic Collection (Featuring zioy (KoolKat) and more!)

Postby FutureNyanCat » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:49 pm

HeroLinik wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:36 am
I saw this flash up and immediately clicked it, great job preserving this. This honestly takes me back to 2012-2013. Now that it's preserved, I can read through what essentiallymakes up a bulk of my older SMBX community memories.
Hello, I still remember you were an avid reader of the ASFNCA comic series. Good to hear that you're still willing to check out these archived comics.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real
Pronouns: he/him

Postby krakin » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:21 pm

I got a bit of a chuckle out of the Koopa Troopa yelling "WHAT THE FUQ!"; like the style too btw

zioy
Birdo
Birdo
Pronouns: he/him

Postby zioy » Wed May 12, 2021 11:09 pm

These were classics! Good to see them up on here.

FutureNyanCat
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: A Stupid Future Nyan Cat Adventure - New episodes...?

Postby FutureNyanCat » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Surprise, I've made an episode for Season 9!

Season 9 Episode 1 - Wrong Warp

New characters:
Deltarune
- Kris
- Susie

Return to “Art Board”