---Delete this topic----

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

---Delete this topic----

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:52 am

Spoiler: show
I wanted to express myself so I hope you understand, I was in a limited group so uhh im different than you. :oops:
So why did I made this again?
Last edited by Chanceux2 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Re: Read me or else

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:56 am

I heard on my youtube channel that awesome mario is having the same problem but its because he got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:59 am

Chanceux2 wrote: You guys are rude to ingore people so why treat kids like this you bully! (sorry)
Can you give us SMBX community members the usernames of those members who bullied you?

Tails608
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Tails608 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Okay, just know that if people don't see your post, it not always because they don't want to and if someone bullies you, tell the moderation team of this forum about this.
Last edited by Tails608 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IAmPlayer
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: I'm a hellspawn.
Pronouns: he/him

Postby IAmPlayer » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:06 pm

what do you want dude, i thought you left this community by now because of your post from the past stating that

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Tails608 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:02 pm
Okay, just know that if people don't see your post, it not always because they don't want to and if someone bullies you, tell the moderation team of this forum about this.
But nobody cares they just ignore me and all other kids (

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:09 pm

You haven’t posted anything for a month and the first thing you posted was basically saying that X2 sucks.

Talking about being rude, if you wanna leave again do so.

In my own opinion you aren’t ready for the internet or any social media’s in particular cause of the behavior you have.
You always immediately think people ignore you or are being rude to you, but have you ever thought about changing the habit you have?

Just drop it.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Idunn wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:09 pm
You haven’t posted anything for a month and the first thing you posted was basically saying that X2 sucks.

Talking about being rude, if you wanna leave again do so.

In my own opinion you aren’t ready for the internet or any social media’s in particular cause of the behavior you have.
You always immediately think people ignore you or are being rude to you, but have you ever thought about changing the habit you have?

Just drop it.
Yeah im not enough for this place I just wanna express myself for once

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:15 pm

And that’s fine tbh I can understand that there’s a time where enough is enough, just that one post there wasn’t okay.

It’s not the game to blame if people are being asses or are ignoring you.

Tails608
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Tails608 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Chanceux2 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 pm
Tails608 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:02 pm
But nobody cares they just ignore me and all other kids (
Listen, don't say we don't care about you if you didn't made like any posts at all, and if you want attention, talk with them, be nice, post gfx packs or levels and be mature ! being a kid isn't a excuse for acting like a victim

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Re: ---Delete this topic---

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:26 pm

Im in a hidden group and Im limited, I dont feel the same I wanna change somethings but I cant anymore because im limited :(

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:39 pm

There's a note in the rules thread which says "You must be at least 13 years old to have unrestricted access to the community. Members age 12 and younger will be placed in a group with limited access to some forum features. Evading this system will result in a ban." I'm not sure if this applies to everyone who states an age under 13 ...

This site is explicitely not designed for kids in the range of 10-13. It's basically open for all ages in theory, but this means that there are standards of behaviour, which includes to have good writing and not whine and not prat around. If you fail to meet them (and I can tell that other people failed a lot more than you), then you can expect a kind of social backlash, and I vouch for saying that in your case it wasn't really close to bullying. Like, you didn't have people ganging up on you and flaming you and breaking the rules on you and getting away with it, which could indeed happen in a forum with disfunctional social structures.

To explain, there are common habits that are considered signs of "being a noob" and are explicitely frowned upon, e.g. angry caps, spamming exclamation marks or emojis etc.
It always annoys me so much to see so many new members who don't talk any better than toddlers. They don't get the idea that they should treat a forum with seriousness (which includes formally correct grammar/spelling/interpunctuation and all that). And by this I also mean some people who are physically older than you and you're not even the worst of them. And I'm not even talking about other venues of social media where all shitty kinds of "people" flame each other in the most ridiculous ways. Gladly this forum is not like that! This is why rules here exist.

In conclusion, the community did not get abusive on you just because you earned yourself a bad reputation (if this was even the case before you left on your own).

I was also angry at seeing this pointless rage post, but since I feel that you already regret making it, I hope I helped you a bit with this.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Re: ---Delete this topic----

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:42 pm

yeah this really needs to get deleted before anything bad happens

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper