Upside-Down Bullet Bill Launchers!

Share and discuss custom LunaLua code and content packs for SMBX2.
9thCore
Rex
Rex
Flair: am stupeed guy making stupeed things
Pronouns: he/him

Upside-Down Bullet Bill Launchers!

Postby 9thCore » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:30 am

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: yeah this code is sht and incompatible with x2 currently and i will not take the time to modify it so i deleted it

Hi y'all!
Today I made this topic to share a small upside-down bullet bill launcher library of mine.
It basically changes nothing besides the sprite of the bullet bill launcher and the fact that it stays in air but it's a pretty convenient way to do it (at least in my eyes).
These files don't use any custom NPC slots, all they do is add an extra-setting to the bullet-bill launchers that makes them upside-down if checked.

NOTE: The download link has a .rar file that contains a npc-21.lua, npc-21.ini and a extra-settings folder. Just put the files in your episode folder and don't interact with stuff in the extra-settings folder, like moving the .json file outside as it won't work.

Download link: Download link has been removed

Enjoy! :D
Last edited by 9thCore on Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MegaDood
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Re: Upside-Down Bullet Bill Launchers!

Postby MegaDood » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:28 am

I don't think a custom graphic was included, for me the AI works as intended but it wasn't displaying as upside down, just right side up.

9thCore
Rex
Rex
Flair: am stupeed guy making stupeed things
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Upside-Down Bullet Bill Launchers!

Postby 9thCore » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:38 am

Really? For me it works, it doesn't use a custom graphic as all it does is flip the bullet bill on it's head (it takes the current sprite and flips it). I'll take a look at it to see if there's a problem with my code.

Return to “LunaLua”