User Talk & Personal Stuff

Off-topic discussion.
kirbyhasn
Bit
Bit
Pronouns: kirbyhasn

Re: User Talk & Personal Stuff

Postby kirbyhasn » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:22 am

At 2022/March/23 i had dream where joey an darkmatt were trying to take control of smbx forums and discord server their face wasn't seen the looked like stone golem dawn/eclipse was there he was our leader to fight joey and darkmatt but i confirm they're joey and darkmatt because they were stone golems one colours were sapphire blue red and white the other was light sliver dawn was dark grey was red eyes.

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: doin your mom
Pronouns: they/them

Postby PdizzleParker » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:56 pm

Just got my braces removed a few days ago. Had them for 2 and a half years. Feels great to have them out.

Okton3999
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Okton3999 » Sun May 01, 2022 1:36 am

I can't believe that I only noticed that you can protect yourself with items in Mario Kart 8 now... This surely will make online matches a lot easier lol.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Murphmario » Thu May 05, 2022 7:30 pm

Was it really needed to merge all these threads together?

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Fri May 06, 2022 2:55 am

as well as secretly archiving a good bunch of them?

KnownStranger
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby KnownStranger » Thu May 26, 2022 10:24 pm

I hate the school. I don't talk about my teachers (They are friendly); I talk about my stupid classmates. Three years ago (2019), my classroom had 5 bullies that bothered everyone till December (In my country the school ends in that month) :( . Fortunately the coronavirus pandemic appeared so I enjoyed 2 years of virtual classes (Fun fact: I made this account because I was slightly bored of that virtual classes). At the end of March, I went back to school, but at least the bullies are no longer in my classroom and by the rules of the school, the capacity was reduced to 50%. Later, the "50% capacity" doesn't exist anymore and now I'm suffering with 26 f*****g weirdos :x . When the teacher isn't in the classroom, they scandalize the whole classroom, insulting each other and chatting like idiots :oops: . Some retarded classmates tell annoying shitpost phrases IN THE REAL LIFE :!: , and another morons play videogames with their hidden cellphone. The worst part is when the teacher enters to the classroom and everyone run to their desks and they "act" like good guys :roll: . I'm bored because I can't make friends when my classmates are living piles of garbage. I think I interact more on the internet than at the school. Well, I think I shouldn't post something like this, but I can't keep my rage anymore. Have a nice day.

Luna
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Cuteness overload <3
Pronouns: she/her

Postby Luna » Sun May 29, 2022 5:26 am

Twisted4932 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 10:24 pm
I hate the school. I don't talk about my teachers (They are friendly); I talk about my stupid classmates. Three years ago (2019), my classroom had 5 bullies that bothered everyone till December (In my country the school ends in that month) :( . Fortunately the coronavirus pandemic appeared so I enjoyed 2 years of virtual classes (Fun fact: I made this account because I was slightly bored of that virtual classes). At the end of March, I went back to school, but at least the bullies are no longer in my classroom and by the rules of the school, the capacity was reduced to 50%. Later, the "50% capacity" doesn't exist anymore and now I'm suffering with 26 [censored] weirdos :x . When the teacher isn't in the classroom, they scandalize the whole classroom, insulting each other and chatting like idiots :oops: . Some retarded classmates tell annoying shitpost phrases IN THE REAL LIFE :!: , and another morons play videogames with their hidden cellphone. The worst part is when the teacher enters to the classroom and everyone run to their desks and they "act" like good guys :roll: . I'm bored because I can't make friends when my classmates are [censored]. I think I interact more on the internet than at the school. Well, I think I shouldn't post something like this, but I can't keep my rage anymore. Have a nice day.
Hey, I know how it feels.
I used to be in a class that was... let's just say not great as well, and it was painful at times.
Still, maybe try not to insult people, even if it does seem appropriate to you at the time. Thanks.

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby PdizzleParker » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:35 pm

I got finals next week and then I'm done with my sophomore year

Mal8rk
Snifit
Snifit
Flair: English Speaking Spanish Speaker
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Mal8rk » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:59 pm

thegameseum wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:35 pm
I got finals next week and then I'm done with my sophomore year
Same man, It's going to be hell by the time I get there

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby PdizzleParker » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:23 am

Finals went well for the most part, and with that, my sophomore year of high school is finished.

On another note, I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow.

Luna
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Luna » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:50 am

thegameseum wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:23 am
Finals went well for the most part, and with that, my sophomore year of high school is finished.

Are they fine?
Got mine removed last year, it hurt for like a week.

KnownStranger
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby KnownStranger » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:17 am

Today one of my budgies died because the winter in my country is horrifying, so I had to bury it in a plantpot. I live near to the sea, so I don't need to explain how is the weather in my city. Fog + Cold = Pain.

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby PdizzleParker » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:47 am

Eric wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:50 am
thegameseum wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:23 am

Are they fine?
Got mine removed last year, it hurt for like a week.
Yeah, the procedure went pretty well. I felt pretty awful for a few hours after I woke up, but a nap and some pain medicine were basically all I needed. The swelling is starting to get better now, too.

Luna
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Luna » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:57 am

Twisted4932 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:17 am
Today one of my budgies died because the winter in my country is horrifying, so I had to bury it in a plantpot. I live near to the sea, so I don't need to explain how is the weather in my city. Fog + Cold = Pain.
Aww man that sucks

KnownStranger
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby KnownStranger » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:42 pm

Eric wrote:
Twisted4932 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:17 am
Aww man that sucks
:| Not something amazing, because the same thing happens every year. I would release the remaining budgies to some big park but they will probably be eaten by hawks (I'm not kidding).

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Postby erkyp3rky » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:09 am

how is everyone doing? i like to come back every half a year or so and silently lurk but i end up leaving pretty quickly because it makes me sad seeing a community i grew up with lose so many people and become a bit of a ghost town.

Luna
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Luna » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:59 am

chuckster wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:09 am
how is everyone doing? i like to come back every half a year or so and silently lurk but i end up leaving pretty quickly because it makes me sad seeing a community i grew up with lose so many people and become a bit of a ghost town.
I wouldn't necessarily say it has become a ghost town.
Activity has mostly shifted towards Discord, though, as forums don't seem to be very popular in general anymore.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real

Postby krakin » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:03 pm

chuckster wrote:
doing ok, i acquired a bf in the past month so that's nice

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:09 pm

chuckster wrote:
how is everyone doing? I like to come back every half a year or so and silently lurk but I end up leaving pretty quickly because it makes me sad seeing a community I grew up with lose so many people and become a bit of a ghost town.
Decent. A little bit of a heartbreak to see that my love interest is dating someone, but I'm confident I'll move on. At the very least, I'm happy for him. I don't really need a relationship to feel love when I already have plenty of friends to share it with. Plus, he's very happy with his bf. My family status has improved. I just hope my dad's okay. He told me he's been feeling weak lately.

Right now, I'm just enjoying BFDI. I finished rewatching the first two episodes of TPOT.

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby PdizzleParker » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:53 am

chuckster wrote:
I've been doing decently well. I'm almost completely done recovering from my wisdom teeth removal surgery.

I do wish there was a way to """"revive"""" this community, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's active enough for new projects to still be worked on though, so that's a plus.

Return to “Sandbox”