I am very concerned about the Roe v Wade overturn by the Supreme Court
As an American, I am too...

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

Re: User Talk & Personal Stuff

Postby Chanceux2 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:44 am

Been a while hasn't it. In general, I didn't expect to get unbanned at any time tbh. Especially since I'm still a kid and I'm not 13 yet. I realized that even though I chose to make a promise of leaving and coming back when I'm 13, leaving this place is too hard for me. As much as I want to come back as a 13 year old, it's too hard to just leave a game and account that I've been using since 2019 and a game I've been playing since 2017 and it clearly shows. Back in 2020, I wanted to leave 3 times but then I just couldn't and I chose to come back. Plus, at the moment, legally this is the only place I can talk in the SMBX Community because again, I'm still technically a kid. I've grown past my stupidity on this Forum and grown up a bit. I looked at the way I acted on this forum in 2021, and I now understand why I got banned off of the forums. I don't wanna post in the thread that much unless I'm responding to someone since I'm probably gonna get myself into a situation which will get me banned, and yeah that basically all I have to say.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Splatoon 3: Side Order enthusiast
Pronouns: he/him

Postby krakin » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:07 pm

it's nice to see you on here again

KnownStranger
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby KnownStranger » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:28 pm

"Today one of my budgies died because the winter in my country is horrifying."
Another budgie died today, but now I feel like a cold-blooded budgie murderer. Also, sometimes I feel pressure in my chest and head, I am becoming a person without feelings, and I think I'm losing my sanity. I hope to be better the next days, but maybe not. June is finishing, and the next month I'll deal with the amount of homeworks from the high school. At least I can do my favorite hobbies.

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Pronouns: any

Postby Saltlord » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:45 am

The thought of going to Uni this October makes me a bit, well, uncomfortable, I'd say? Not just because I have a tough time adjusting to new environments, but because I'm genuinely unsure if I even have it in me to finish my course.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:58 pm

Broke up with my boyfriend after being together for almost a year. I just don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship yet because of my Selective Mutism, ADHD, and Anxiety that I recently got diagnosed with, and also because I believed that I was slowly starting to expand into liking other genders, but I think I'm still lesbian.

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: doin your mom
Pronouns: they/them

Postby PdizzleParker » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:59 am

I'm nearing the end of my first semester of 11th grade, and things have been going adequately so far. One slight annoyance though is the fact that I signed up for only one AP class (AP Psychology) but was put in two AP classes instead, and the other one ended up being AP US History. Genuinely one of the worst classes I've ever taken.

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Show your fangs!
Pronouns: He/Him/That wolf

Postby Alagirez » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:53 am

This week was pretty tough for me. Lots of things happened that made my mood kinda down. It's mostly related to acaademic stuff. But after I got an info that I got nominated in GD awards 2022 in "Best effect creator" category, the "down" mood went gone immediately haha
This is kind of unexpected, since I feel like I didn't do anything spectacular this year, but glad that I got nominated (again).
...and this is probably the biggest achievement that I've got in this year.
Spoiler: show

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:08 am

For the past six days, I've been feeling extraordinarily weird. Not sure what's happening to me, but I know it's nothing too serious. I'm more confused if anything.

So my heart started racing quickly. It constantly bounces around my chest like a dog that's excited to see its owner. I did some research and one of the causes listed was stress. I decided to focus on some personal stuff for a few days to see if this unusual feeling would stop. It seemed like it was starting to go away. I thought the stress of not being productive was causing this flutter, but I was proven wrong...

I overslept and after waking up, my whole body felt like it was in a different universe. Head dizzy, legs hazy, feet fuzzy, heart crazy. Yet, the feelings that I had in my heart felt... good? This lasted for a total of eight hours. Shortly after the experience, I was left with lots of questions. What's causing this feeling? Why do I feel this way? Why did I develop this unusual feeling? ...and so on. I'm looking for the answers independently, but I thought it was worth sharing here. Maybe I'm overthinking and need to relax. I'll figure it out.

Edit: I took a rest and now it's a combination of the mentioned above heart race and tingly feet. It doesn't feel as bizarre compared to what happened yesterday, though.

Edit 2: I swear I'll shut up after this. So I have my answers and... I think it's best to conclude my post here. They're not rule-breaking, but I don't want to make another story essay.

Oh, my new avatar is Dudunsparce, because I got tired of my 3ish-year-old avatar.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:02 am

Hope you'll feel better soon.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:57 am

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:08 am
For the past six days, I've been feeling extraordinarily weird. Not sure what's happening to me, but I know it's nothing too serious. I'm more confused if anything.

tl;dq
Honestly it sounds like your blood sugar might be outta wack.

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Show your fangs!
Pronouns: He/Him/That wolf

Postby Alagirez » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:51 am

Graduated from university yesterday. Best moment in my life.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:06 am

Alagirez wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:51 am
Graduated from university yesterday. Best moment in my life.
Congratulations! What did you study there?

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: I don't know anything

Postby TheNightingale » Fri May 05, 2023 9:25 am

I'm in my last trimester before graduating from high school.

Also, it's been 5 years since I joined this community, it has happened so fast.
Last edited by TheNightingale on Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:20 pm

Went to a clinic and started masculinizing hormone therapy last week, it's still a bit early to notice any changes but I'm looking forward to all of the effects of the testosterone. I have to take a subcutaneous injection by needle every week and switch up the injection spots so my skin won't get irritated. One of my next goals is getting my sex changed on all of my identification documents.

loop
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: i may be dumb but im not stupid!
Pronouns: he/him/they

Postby loop » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:33 pm

hello i exist again
whether im going to be active again or not is another question because i cant seem to fixate on anything other than celeste and new vegas lately but i hope life is serving you guys well enough

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:04 pm

404person wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:33 pm
hello i exist again
whether im going to be active again or not is another question because i cant seem to fixate on anything other than celeste and new vegas lately but i hope life is serving you guys well enough
hi, I don't know who you are, unless, you changed your username and you are actually someone I know.

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: doin your mom
Pronouns: they/them

Postby PdizzleParker » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:40 pm

Welp, finals have ended, and my junior year of high school has officially come to a close. Hopefully the people who said it was the hardest year are right.

MarioStar
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: 26
Pronouns: He/Him

30 YEARS!!!

Postby MarioStar » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:18 pm

Today, My birthday is 30 YEARS!!!
Have cake + soda + hot-dog in my birthday.

For a real life, baby is taken because a lot of confusion since 2000. I finally studied in National Institute for the Education of the Deaf since 2002.
I’ve graduated in High-School since 2017.

Have a great day ^_^

Return to “Sandbox”