Off-topic discussion.
Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: User Talk & Personal Stuff

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:18 am

Does anybody know what happened to Lukas?

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real
Pronouns: he/him

Postby krakin » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:01 pm

A bunch of stuff happened over the summer between me and my siblings; basically what happened was I slammed the door on my sister when she started complaining about the garbage not being taken out, the bathroom being filthy and there being dishes in the sink (my chores are taking out the trash and cleaning the bathroom). Thing was, before she even came out of her room, I went downstairs to make some lunch and found only a bowl and a couple utensils in the sink, and a barely half-filled trash bag, but when she told us to do our chores, there magically was a sink full of dishes and an overstuffed trash bag. Understandably, I was irritated, and that's why I slammed the door on her. She didn't like that at all though, and sometime this month she'll be getting a call from jobcorps saying that I can come on campus. I'm excited anyways, hopefully I won't have to come back to my sister's house at all.

Added in 7 minutes 30 seconds:
If you didn't know, jobcorps is a place that helps you find a job and gives you a place to stay on site and food for free

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:22 am

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:18 am

who??

also I'm in need of a new laptop

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:46 am

Cedur wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:22 am
Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:18 am
who??
The guy that was here for a few contests and Mafias between 2017-2019 and also uploaded some screenshots occasionally. I just found out he changed his nickname to Nepgya. The last time I heard of him was in a server with Mech, Shadowstar, and PROX that resulted in a disaster.

Locus
Rex
Rex

Postby Locus » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:47 am

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:46 am
The guy that was here for a few contests and Mafias between 2017-2019 and also uploaded some screenshots occasionally. I just found out he changed his nickname to Nepgya. The last time I heard of him was in a server with Mech, Shadowstar, and PROX that resulted in a disaster.
I'm still around lurking but I don't really care much for SMBX anymore. I make stuff in private every now and then still.

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: doin your mom
Pronouns: they/them

Postby PdizzleParker » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:15 am

Currently in the process of getting a brand new computer. It'll definitely replace the refurbished Windows 7 laptop I have now.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:47 am

So it's almost 2 in the morning, I just turned 19, it's raining outside, I'm in the middle of reading a really good Splatoon fanfic and I'm tired as heck lmao

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: I don't know anything

Postby TheNightingale » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:19 pm

Rhosty wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:47 am
So it's almost 2 in the morning, I just turned 19, it's raining outside, I'm in the middle of reading a really good Splatoon fanfic and I'm tired as heck lmao
Happy birthday dude!

Also, I'm turning 15 the 20th ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jumper
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Jumper » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:17 am

Jumper wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:12 pm
CD20Superness wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:33 pm
Last December, I got a Nintendo Switch Lite for Christmas and got some games like Splatoon 2, Deltarune, and Puyo Puyo Tetris.
Today I learned that Deltarune is on Switch.

Getting back on topic, nice. Can't wait to get ahold of one someday...
Soo, remember when I mentioned that I "want to get ahold of one someday..."?

Well, I got a Switch (regular, not lite), and so far I'm really enjoying it.
Granted, I only have one game so far (Super Mario Odyssey), but I'd like to at least get Link's Awakening, Hyrule Warriors, Breath of the Wild, and Super Mario Maker 2 in my collection, regardless if it's physical or digital.

I'm so glad I got one, as I've been wanting it since Odyssey was announced.

Anyways, I've been interested in making games (after all, my dream is to make games), and I don't know if I'm able to, but it'd be nice to have a Dev Kit for the Switch, as it'd help with projects that I have in the works.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:08 am

I really wanted Splatoon 2, but my sister wasn't about to pay $59 so I just got Mario+Rabbits instead, which I'm already on the second to last world after playing for two days. I was up until 3 in the morning playing it the day I got it, and it's very addicting.

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Re: Dumb/embarrassing things you did when you were younger

Postby TheNightingale » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:58 pm

When I look back to my old posts from 2018 and 2019, it's just... way too cringeworthy, just lots of unconstructive and silly stuff... and with terrible english, too. I just regret acting like that and I wish I could delete all and each one of those posts lol

I also remember I made a topic back in December 2018 requesting to do something for me in a webpage to get paid stuff for free in a Minecraft server host site. There, you had to complete a survey to proceed, and those surveys were not available in my region. Everyone thought it was a scam - it was not, but the credit generator website was obviously illegal and I ended up banned from the forum for 3 days.

I was a very dumb kid. Not sure how y'all tolerated me back then.

Jumper
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Re: Dumb/embarrassing things you did when you were younger

Postby Jumper » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:55 pm

1di_Scroll wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:58 pm
When I look back to my old posts from 2018 and 2019, it's just... way too cringeworthy, just lots of unconstructive and silly stuff... and with terrible english, too. I just regret acting like that and I wish I could delete all and each one of those posts lol

I also remember I made a topic back in December 2018 requesting to do something for me in a webpage to get paid stuff for free in a Minecraft server host site. There, you had to complete a survey to proceed, and those surveys were not available in my region. Everyone thought it was a scam - it was not, but the credit generator website was obviously illegal and I ended up banned from the forum for 3 days.

Hey, it's alright. Everyone has done something young that they'd regret later.

For instance, I was a bit of a prick in High School (which was actually not my personality, by the way; I just didn't trust other students).
I've had thoughts of trying to get in contact with those from my classes and apologizing for my actions, but I don't know if I should.

I've also had depression around that time (to the point where I almost killed myself), so that may also explain my change in behavior.

I know I shouldn't be posting this kind of stuff on the internet, let alone this forum topic, but I just want to share something recent that I've regretted doing.

And to those that are concerned, I am getting help, and I'm taking Anti-Depressants.
Also to those who are having those thoughts, please seek help.

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby TheNightingale » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:34 pm

Jumper wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:55 pm
1di_Scroll wrote:

For instance, I was a bit of a prick in High School (which was actually not my personality, by the way; I just didn't trust other students).
I've had thoughts of trying to get in contact with those from my classes and apologizing for my actions, but I don't know if I should.

I've also had depression around that time (to the point where I almost killed myself), so that may also explain my change in behavior.

I know I shouldn't be posting this kind of stuff on the internet, let alone this forum topic, but I just want to share something recent that I've regretted doing.

And to those that are concerned, I am getting help, and I'm taking Anti-Depressants.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Glad you've managed to get through it, though. Also, if you feel like apologizing with your high school classmates, do it. Make them see you as a better person.

Jumper
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Jumper » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:29 pm

1di_Scroll wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:34 pm
Jumper wrote:
1di_Scroll wrote:

I'm really sorry to hear that. Glad you've managed to get through it, though. Also, if you feel like apologizing with your high school classmates, do it. Make them see you as a better person.
Thanks for understanding.
I'll try and contact them asap.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Re: Health (Mental and Physical)

Postby krakin » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 am

Jumper wrote:
1di_Scroll wrote:

I remember that one time I posted on here that I would runaway from my sister's house if I didn't get what I wanted for my birthday.
depressing stuf: show
As it turned out, this had almost nothing to do with presents and more to do with the fact that I was overwhelmed at the fact of going to physical school again after about a year after my mom passed. I pretended to take the trash out, but had another bag with me that contained my Wii, a couple games, and a hoodie. I walked a ways down a few streets and turns to a ditch, and attempted to drown myself 3 times in the stream that ran below. Something stopped me from killing myself though, I don't know if the fear of dying took over or if something crossed my mind that gave me a reason to keep living. I just got up and layed on a toppled tree trunk for the rest of the evening, and cried until I had no tears left, since I knew my sisters would kill me the second I came back. Not to mention I was muddy and flithy from the water and I slid and cut myself on the way down to the stream. As a bonus, I lost my pair of Nike slides in the river too, so I walked home barefoot.
There was also some other periods where it seemed like I was drunk or something from the way I posted.
stupid stuf: show
This was beacuse I actually was, a little bit at least. I only drank around the equivalent of a cup or so out of whatever alcohol I could find (hennessy, vodka, tequila, truly, even whiskey); I definitely didn't drink myself into a stupor, although a couple times I had too much at once and threw up. Speaking of which, how I got my hands on alcohol in the first place was through my sister, and she didn't know about it for the longest time up until recently, when she drank a shot from a bottle and discovered that there was water in it. She claims she knows I was the one who drank some of it and put water in it so she wouldn't notice, because she saw me do it on the nanny cam. Because of this, I can't be left home alome anymore.
I've always had a bad habit of getting into other people's things growing up, and it hasn't seemed to go away with age. I'm pretty sure I'm disabled, even though my siblings swear up and down that I don't have any disabilities, based off of some potentially outdated medical records; I haven't had a checkup or anything in years.

Jumper
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Jumper » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 am

Rhosty wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 am
I remember that one time I posted on here that I would runaway from my sister's house if I didn't get what I wanted for my birthday.
As it turned out, this had almost nothing to do with presents and more to do with the fact that I was overwhelmed at the fact of going to physical school again after about a year after my mom passed. I pretended to take the trash out, but had another bag with me that contained my Wii, a couple games, and a hoodie. I walked a ways down a few streets and turns to a ditch, and attempted to drown myself 3 times in the stream that ran below. Something stopped me from killing myself though, I don't know if the fear of dying took over or if something crossed my mind that gave me a reason to keep living. I just got up and layed on a toppled tree trunk for the rest of the evening, and cried until I had no tears left, since I knew my sisters would kill me the second I came back. Not to mention I was muddy and flithy from the water and I slid and cut myself on the way down to the stream. As a bonus, I lost my pair of Nike slides in the river too, so I walked home barefoot.
There was also some other periods where it seemed like I was drunk or something from the way I posted.
This was beacuse I actually was, a little bit at least. I only drank around the equivalent of a cup or so out of whatever alcohol I could find (hennessy, vodka, tequila, truly, even whiskey); I definitely didn't drink myself into a stupor, although a couple times I had too much at once and threw up. Speaking of which, how I got my hands on alcohol in the first place was through my sister, and she didn't know about it for the longest time up until recently, when she drank a shot from a bottle and discovered that there was water in it. She claims she knows I was the one who drank some of it and put water in it so she wouldn't notice, because she saw me do it on the nanny cam. Because of this, I can't be left home alome anymore.
I've always had a bad habit of getting into other people's things growing up, and it hasn't seemed to go away with age. I'm pretty sure I'm disabled, even though my siblings swear up and down that I don't have any disabilities, based off of some potentially outdated medical records; I haven't had a checkup or anything in years.
I have seen your posts in the past (the drunk posts, how your sister acted, etc.), and I do feel bad for the situation that you're in.
Sorry to hear about your mother's passing; I understand what you're going through (hell, 4 days ago was the 2nd year since my dog Mac died), especially when they're close to you.

While it is upsetting to hear that you almost committed suicide, I'm glad that you're still here.
I'm sorry if it doesn't seem genuine, because I'm not good at comforting those who are depressed/suicidal, and also because it's 3 in the morning here.

Just wondering, do you have any relatives that live closeby (besides your sister)?

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:45 pm

Jumper wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 am
Rhosty wrote:
I have seen your posts in the past (the drunk posts, how your sister acted, etc.), and I do feel bad for the situation that you're in.
Sorry to hear about your mother's passing; I understand what you're going through (hell, 4 days ago was the 2nd year since my dog Mac died), especially when they're close to you.

While it is upsetting to hear that you almost committed suicide, I'm glad that you're still here.
I'm sorry if it doesn't seem genuine, because I'm not good at comforting those who are depressed/suicidal, and also because it's 3 in the morning here.

Just wondering, do you have any relatives that live closeby (besides your sister)?
Not exactly, my aunt, one of my uncles and great-grandmother on my mom's side live in the same state as me, but pretty far away, and my brother is on the run from authorities afaik. I can tell anyone interested more about the situation in a p.m if they want; I feel like it'd be too much to write here.

Jumper
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Jumper » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Rhosty wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:45 pm
Jumper wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 am
Rhosty wrote:

Not exactly, my aunt, one of my uncles and great-grandmother on my mom's side live in the same state as me, but pretty far away, and my brother is on the run from authorities afaik. I can tell anyone interested more about the situation in a p.m if they want; I feel like it'd be too much to write here.
Oh, that sucks.

If you do feel more comfortable talking via pms, I understand. It is hard to share things that happened in your life to anyone, especially random people on the internet.

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby TheNightingale » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:37 am

God, I'm turning 15 years old today.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:54 am

1di_Scroll wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:37 am
God, I'm turning 15 years old today.
Happy birthday! How does it feel to be one year older?
and also i've found another special interest: Rabbids

Return to “Sandbox”