Off-topic discussion.
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Re: User Talk & Personal Stuff

Postby Cedur » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:45 pm

1) Change the flair if you don't consider it apropriate anymore.
2) If you realized how to make posts mature, good for you. Nobody will judge you by your 10-year-old era anymore.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

Postby Chanceux2 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:00 pm

[quote=Cedur post_id=386660 time=1625852736 user_id=10815]
1) Change the flair if you don't consider it apropriate anymore.
2) If you realized how to make posts mature, good for you. Nobody will judge you by your 10-year-old era anymore.
[/quote]

In Kid mode you cant change your flair :|

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Chanceux2 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:48 pm

[quote=Idunn post_id=386656 time=1625845520 user_id=18167]
You can’t erase the past, what happened did happen! Just act like a civil person and you be fine!
[/quote]

I'm gonna try not to be rude. But what I'm asking for is for a admin to delete my old posts. Nowhere did I say: "Oh and can you erase everyone's memories of past me?" That's like saying the Dream cheated speedrun never happened or even the wars that happened back in the day.

I just want my post to be deleted. I know everyone or some people will still remember that dumb "Kids should be allowed" post. I also know you can go to the wayback machine and see me. But I'm over all of that. I don't want future people to be my old Super Toad Bros. X post of literally recording The Invasion 2 on a tablet.

If they post about it because they used the wayback machine, who cares? At least its not the present people will see that.

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: I don't know anything

Postby TheNightingale » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:23 am

I'm traveling outside of my country for the first time. I arrived to the United States today, my dream has come true, yay

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:20 pm

1di_Scroll wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:23 am
I'm traveling outside of my country for the first time. I arrived to the United States today, my dream has come true, yay
Welcome to Hell.

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby TheNightingale » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:19 am

Aero wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:20 pm
1di_Scroll wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:23 am
Welcome to Hell.
Hell why?

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:42 pm

It's not exactly the best place to be right now lol.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:18 am

watch out your covid, the US are back to almost 6-digit figures

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Postby erkyp3rky » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:19 am

here in nsw australia things are going hard. 250 or so covid cases and it doesnt seem to be getting better. greater sydney area is locked down and my girlfriend is literally just inside the lockdown zone and im out of it. damn i miss her.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Chanceux2 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Pretty much no one will care but I'm think I'm gonna leave entirely. All this site is doing to me is destroying me. It's making me think of my future and how I just ruined it. I tried to leave the other times but because how connected I was to this site, I just couldn't. In Dec 2020. I accepted it. I was too young to be here and still am.

But right now all its doing is stressing me out thinking about what I have done. "KiDs ShOuLd bE AlLoWeD." no, kids shouldn't be on the internet in the first place or they can IF their parents are watching. Why aren't <13 allowed? nsfw. (not safe for work) Little kids are literally looking at nsfw and can't take it of their minds. Why don't I think stuff like Discord, Twitter, all the other social medias aren't for kids?

Even SMBX Episodes themself has bad stuff. Containing swearing and all the other bad stuff.

My point here is, I shouldn't have joined here in the first place. None of this nonsense would have happened if it wasn't for this place. Anyways I'm fading away from SMBX a little anyway so by the time I was 13, and said "Hey guys im back" I wouldn't even be as active. Most likely later on that year I would have quit.

When I wrote that post "KIDS SHOULD BE ALLOWED IDIOTS", I said "SMBX2 is dumb and sucks." That clearly shows how this site affected me as a human being. Oh and guess what? I truly joined in March 2019. This guy UNknown66 came on the site and randomly got banned. Why? This account is the true alt. Not that one. I just didnt post until I got the idea. I should have known alts weren't allowed. I read the rule what the heck is wrong with me?

After that I kept getting ignored. I didnt like being ignored. It was annoying. Someone named AwesomeMario commented on my channel saying "hey man I'm sorry everyone is ignoring you I feel bad." you shouldn't feel bad. I deserved it. If you really saw this account since Dec 2019 he wouldn't have made that comment. Why? I did bad stuff. Calling peoples old creations "Old and bad" and thinking I can get away with it.

This is just a example of "What happens when ur parents doesn't watch you online?" They go on reddit and see "This is 18+, continue" and press yes.

I will only be viewing levels and episodes and if I think they are easy enough for me. I play it. Nothing else. I will try not to post and if fact click this site at all.

If you are a kid on here reading this, don't make the same mistake I did. Don't create a account, if you do for some reason don't post.

Also I noticed this "An update on kindness." I have a feeling that was made because of me

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:22 am

Every first time is a hard time, not just for kids. Also if you write this obviously some maturing process is going on inside of you and you're proving to be good. I just hope you can stop to be hard on yourself and don't feel discouraged to stay connected with the community in the long-term run, and good luck with your life and endeavours also.

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:12 am

Chanceux2 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:53 pm
Also, I noticed this "An update on kindness." I have a feeling that was made because of me
No, it wasn't, it was made for the general people around the forum and Discord channel! It was made because there were a lot of people treating specific people and groups wrong and that's why the thread was also made. It was made so that people Know it's better to be a nice person even if someone is different or belongs to a certain Group (Like Trans, LGBTQ etc)

You should stop being so hard on yourself, you basically put yourself down with this you keep punching yourself because you regret what you did!

You are improving and that's very good! We all make mistakes in our past and nobody here was a good user at first. If they changed you can do this as well.

I won't stop you from never posting again, of course, that is your choice to decide after all! But please stop being so hard on yourself and keep putting yourself down.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Chanceux2 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:29 pm

[quote=Idunn post_id=387080 time=1627992732 user_id=18167]
[quote=Chanceux2 post_id=387067 time=1627933992 user_id=19504]
Also, I noticed this "An update on kindness." I have a feeling that was made because of me
[/quote]

No, it wasn't, it was made for the general people around the forum and Discord channel! It was made because there were a lot of people treating specific people and groups wrong and that's why the thread was also made. It was made so that people Know it's better to be a nice person even if someone is different or belongs to a certain Group (Like Trans, LGBTQ etc)
[/quote]

Oh i see

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Chanceux2 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:48 pm

Now that I think about it I feel so awkward about that post. So yes I'm no longer "fully" leaving. I figured out why I have been feeling depressed and weird. It's not Super Mario Bros. X, it's just because how long I have been staying home its making me feel weird, bored and depressed.

Hopefully I never experience this depression again.

The points I made on that post are true and I still believe in it. I never should have went off-topic, I never should have made the kids post. Gosh dangit man that kids post has to be the most dumbest decision I have made.

Then again this is still a 13+ site and I really need to stop posting so yeah.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Chanceux2 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:57 pm

By the way can you guys just show that you are mad at me and tell me where I'm wrong much like Idunn? For example instead of saying "nah man its fine to keep the epsiode 38A" you could say "You can save the level as lvlx in the PGE Editor if you want to move it to SMBX2 but do whatever." Give me criticism. I'm fine with you calling me anything bad or something just express it. I'm fine with it
Last edited by Panda on Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: user was banned for these posts

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby TheNightingale » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Chanceux2 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:48 pm
Now that I think about it I feel so awkward about that post. So yes I'm no longer "fully" leaving. I figured out why I have been feeling depressed and weird. It's not Super Mario Bros. X, it's just because how long I have been staying home its making me feel weird, bored and depressed.

Hopefully I never experience this depression again.

The points I made on that post are true and I still believe in it. I never should have went off-topic, I never should have made the kids post. Gosh dangit man that kids post has to be the most dumbest decision I have made.

Then again this is still a 13+ site and I really need to stop posting so yeah.
It's not really a 13+ site, there are lots of members that have joined under this age (even me). And as Cedur said, every first time is a hard time. I honestly didn't like the community at first either, but with time I got used to it, and it sure did impact me in a positive way. I have met a lot of nice people and learned a lot from them. I also learned English mostly thanks to reading and traducing pages in this site, never been in English classes before. There's nothing wrong with you or the site, it's just that some members take more time to get used to it than others.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:04 am

Funny story that happened over a year ago. I was logging onto the Mii Brawler smashcord because I wanted to learn more of the fighter after watching a LarryLurr video. To my surprise, I met Superiorstar in the same server. We talked for around two days. We live in a small world lol

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby TheNightingale » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:04 am
We live in a small world lol
Definitely. Two weeks back I saw a post from smoke40 in the Geometry Dash forum, and a long time ago I found a video from Green Jerry on YouTube

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:39 pm

1di_Scroll wrote:I found a video from Green Jerry on YouTube
Oh... who is Green Jerry?

TheNightingale
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby TheNightingale » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:16 am

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:39 pm
1di_Scroll wrote:I found a video from Green Jerry on YouTube
Oh... who is Green Jerry?
He's a guy I have seen around several times. I'm probably wrong about the name though

Return to “Sandbox”