SMBX project logo requests

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
superhammerbros100
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: Hello fellow profile reader!

SMBX project logo requests

Postby superhammerbros100 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:28 pm

Request a logo for your SMBX project!
(Only drawings, not sprites)

Well, yeah. I'm not thinking that this thread is gonna be very active, but yeah! I'm gonna try.

If someone is actually gonna request something that they will use:
Spoiler: show
- Do you want the logo made just with a font or do you want a drawing (digital, not paper)? If you choose the second option, then it would be nice if you gave me a sketch (doesn't need super good detail or anything, it can be crude as long as it's actually understandable for me), but it's not really obligatory.

- The final result can have a "smooth" brush (the everyday brush, you know) or the pixelated brush like in MS Paint with some pen sensitivity applied!

- Yes, you can obviously request stuff like "glowing" or other random effects for it!
I'm not gonna add a background or anything though, basically just the logo and that's about it.

The final result can be sent here or via PMs, anything that the requester chooses.

(by the way, do I actually need to post a drawing of some sorts to the main post in order to have this thread up? If so, please notify me and i'll get a fresh drawn logo for an example as soon as possible.)
Also yes, I did in fact draw my profile picture.
Last edited by superhammerbros100 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: SMBX project logo requests

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:14 am

question, are hand-drawn logos allowed?

superhammerbros100
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: Hello fellow profile reader!

Postby superhammerbros100 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:34 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:14 am
question, are hand-drawn logos allowed?
I can give you a digital drawing of the logo you want. You have two options for this too: Describe how the logo is, or give me a sketch to know how it looks like. If you choose the sketch, it doesn't need to be high quality, you can make it in like 10 seconds as long as its understandable.

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Edit: Erased because it clearly says SMBX Project Logo Request not YT icon request

KurttheKing
Bit
Bit
Flair: Certified Nerd
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby KurttheKing » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:06 am

Can you make it with Pixel Art? Because if so, then I have a request (if this thread is even active anymore)

Return to “Art Board”