Super Mario Bros - The Grand Collection

Facetious topics from April 1st.
ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Super Mario Bros - The Grand Collection

Postby ElectriKong » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:41 pm

This is it, the long rumoured collection of Mario games being rereleased on the Nintendo Switch to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros, except it turns out it will be even bigger than what even the very most optimistic of people have been expecting, because it will contain literally every Mario game that has ever been made. That is every video that Mario has made an appearance in, from the very best to the very worst, as well as every game that was never released, giving people the chance to play games such as Super Mario 64 2 and VB Mario Land for the first time ever. All of this in one $60 dollar package on the Nintendo Switch. Also it is releasing tomorrow.

For more information, check out the official Nintendo web page on this game: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/super-mario-bros-the-grand-collection-switch/

PdizzleParker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: doin your mom
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Super Mario Bros - The Grand Collection

Postby PdizzleParker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 pm

I honestly can't believe it. I knew they would do something great for the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros., and they absolutely nailed it. We all thought they would remaster just the old games, but no. They released every Mario game that has ever been made. From the platformers, to the RPGs, to even the Mario Kart and Mario Party series. I'm also very excited that this is coming out tomorrow. This could have been in development for years without us knowing. All in all, this will be one of the most memorable 5th anniversaries of Super Mario Bros. ever.

TheGameyFireBro105
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: Good at remakes
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Super Mario Bros - The Grand Collection

Postby TheGameyFireBro105 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:53 pm

april fools!

Return to “April Fools Day”