The Epic Quest by Unknown68D (DEFINITIVE EDITION) - My First SMBX Episode!

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Unknown68D
Spiny
Spiny
Flair: Mindfulness
Pronouns: he/him

The Epic Quest by Unknown68D (DEFINITIVE EDITION) - My First SMBX Episode!

Postby Unknown68D » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:12 pm

OFFICIAL TRAILER:

I, Unknown68D, am proud to announce that my first-ever, long-awaited SMBX project, The Epic Quest, is FINALLY completed! In this episode, join Mario, Luigi, Toad & Toadette as you partake in this traditional, yet benevolent epic. Essentially, it's an episode that takes great inspiration from the NSMB series in terms of world layout and level progression, heavily incorporating elements from many classic 2D Mario games you all know & love! It features the classic 8-world themes, as well as a secret 9th world!

The story is about what you expect from many of the mainline Mario titles out there, in which you rescue Princess Peach. However, Bowser has more of a... scientific... motive for kidnapping Peach this time around. You'll meet various friends, learn more about the history of the Mushroom Kingdom & embark on numerous challenges as you traverse Bowser's Darklands.

With over 100 unique levels, 90 stars to collect, 20 secret exits & a variety of boss fights both nostalgic & innovative, it will certainly be an epic to remember!

I have been a long-time player of SMBX for many years to date, and I've been working on this episode on and off for as long as I can remember. This has been my most pressing passion project, spanning almost a decade! After rekindling my motivation for Nintendo-level creating after 2-3 years of inactivity in between, I set out to finish what I've started. I've been intensively working on completing this project ever since! Now, I am both proud & ecstatic to finally release this project to both the SMBX community & my online community!

I hope that you will all enjoy everything that this episode has to offer! I certainly enjoyed pouring my heart & soul into every last object placed. I wouldn't change this journey for the world, as it ignited a passion for creating & game design within me that I never would have obtained otherwise.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this project's completion, whether directly or indirectly! If you have any questions, concerns, or recommendations, encounter any bugs, or would like to be credited on your graphics/music, feel free to DM me at any time on Discord @Unknown68D. All rights & appreciation for these works go out to their respective owners.

Enjoy embarking on your epic quest! Much love, Unknown68D ~ <3
DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wzZPD4 ... sp=sharing

COMMUNITY CREDITS (Work-In-Progress):

DISCLAIMER: Since I started creating this episode at a tremendously young age, this credits list is most likely incomplete and will not contain all assets used as I didn't develop a streamlined process for crediting. If you would like to be credited, please contact me on Discord (@Unknown68D) with proof and I'll add you to the alphabetized list below:
Spoiler: show
GRAPHICS
MUSIC
Screenshots:
First Encounter with Bowser!
A Splashy Sunset Beach Theme!
Lemmy Koopa Airship Bossfight!
A Classic Snowy Night!
Massive Beach Slide!
Captain Boo in a Haunted Ship!
Purple Yoshi's Giant Jungle!
Exploring the Jungle's Spiral Tower!
A Snowy Ascent!
Mastering the Rainbow Shell!
Freezeflame Fury!
Ascending the Subconic Caves!
Buzzy Beetles in Mouser's Castle!
Mega Skewers in Wart's Castle!
Red Yoshi's Explosive Rumble!
The Spooky Skull Coasters!
Flash Dry Fury in Dry Bowser's Castle!
When Gamestyles Collide in Bowser's Final Labyrinth!
The Final Fight!
8-Bit Extragavanza!
The Elusive Boo Mushroom!
Burning the House Down in PWND, HAMMER TIME!
Hijacking a Clown Car in the Invasion!
Escaping the Clutches of Dark Bowser!
Star Festival Celebration!
Extract the contents of the .zip file into the "worlds" folder such that the folder structure is as follows:
[SMBX2 Install Location]/data/worlds/["The Epic Quest" folder containing the game files]

Patch Logs:

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: In addition to future updates, I will also frequently patch any bugs and re-upload the episode under the same link. If you encounter an issue with your current version, try checking the patch list below to see if any issue you've encountered has been corrected and re-download the episode files again to see if it becomes resolved.

Critical Patch Logs:
~ [Feb 23, 2023] Fixed a peculiar issue when starting the episode where there would sometimes be 2 start points on the world map instead of 1. For some reason, the way the episode is downloaded on GitHub may or may not add this additional starting point, causing a black screen to appear on the world map, followed by a crash when attempting to exit the episode. As such, I've changed the download links for the SMBX2 and 1.3 versions back to Google Drive to remedy this issue.
~ [Jul 19, 2023] In 7-Blue House, I forgot to enable a critical event in which Challenger Toad leads you to the tutorial room to practice using the shoe and, more importantly, unlock the actual challenge. While it's not CRITICAL critical in that skipping this level doesn't mean you can't 100% the game, it does lock you out of an entire optional challenge you can partake in to unlock access to the best flight items in the game.
SMBX2 Patch Logs (Latest Patch Batch: November 10, 2023):
General Patches:

~ Dragon Coins are now replaced with Star Coins, making it easier to keep track of progress!
~ No need to evade checkpoints to complete 100% of the game!
~ Friendlier power-up system!
~ Coyote time!
~ Much-needed nerfs to levels & boss fights!
~ Added Visual Effects!
~ Toadette joins the adventure!
~ Removed Coin Arrows in place of SMW arrows when appropriate.
~ Shortened a lot of text dialogue.
~ Various Bug Fixes.
~ Corrected various typos found in the text that appears throughout the episode (Some still exist and I need to get around to correcting them, but it's tedious so please forgive me. πŸ˜…)
~ The victory event for the "Power-Up Panels" minigame for all Toad Houses has been fixed.
~ Peach's Castle: Updated checkpoint NPCs. You can now begin right at the beginning of the rainbow shell ascension challenge via a checkpoint, rather than going through the entire sequence again.

Level Patches:

~ Peach's Castle:
-> Added a much more robust system that allows you to individually correct the positioning of each rainbow shell platform.
-> Modified the star checker room such that the HUD does not block the "X/1" text that appears above the top doors.
~ 2-1up House: Removed a couple of bricks that were accidentally in the same place as other bricks, causing minor bugs when playing the minigame.
~ 2-Fortress: Star Coin Rupee falls to a much fairer platform & not on top of spikes.
~ 2-Castle: All instances of Lemmy Koopa have been corrected to Larry Koopa.
~ 2-Airship: All instances of Lemmy Koopa have been corrected to Larry Koopa.
~ 3-2: A red switch block that raises a platform can no longer be hit by a Koopa shell & prevents the player from progressing.
~ 3-Fortress: Changed a Toad's text box to say "Arrow" instead of "Coins" as the coin arrow has been updated to an arrow BGO.
~ 3-Castle: Hid the "Toad" layer. This fixes an exploit in which players can show the exit via a "Talk" event before defeating the boss.
~ 4-Special:
-> Fixed an issue where travelling from the bottom to the top of the tower via a pipe could cause the star layer with the pipe warp to de-spawn (Product of a larger issue where the star always appears ONLY when entering a level for the first time and no other time)
~ 4-Ghost House:
-> The Key & P-Switch for Star Coin 4 are now placed in the level & are no longer contained in a ? block.
---> Fixes an issue where either item could despawn.
-> The SMW Ghost House Slope Graphics have been polished.
~ 4-Castle:
-> Reworked the Jumbo Koopa fight to have a much cleaner arena.
---> Now, the player must break bricks protecting Jumbo Koopa before you can defeat him.
---> Fixed a layering issue that caused a softlock if you defeated Jumbo Koopa without taking out the bricks in front of him.
~ 4-Tanks: CRITICAL fix that fixes the camera positioning at the Robirdo boss fight.
~ 5-3:
-> Two-way warp added for the secret exit.
-> BGO bush cutoffs are now fixed.
-> Cheep cheep block platforms can no longer be harmed by fire, ice, hammers, or Yoshi.
~ 5-Information House: Updated checkpoint NPC at the start of the rainbow shell challenge.
~ 5-Special:
-> Coloured arrows are now placed in the first section.
---> Lava is shown first, so follow the red arrows along the main path. Once you hit the detonator, blue arrows take their place. These blue arrows will help you collect Star Coins 2 & 3.
-> The exit at the end is hidden initially, requiring the player to hit the detonator switch to reveal the exit.
---> Blue arrows also indicate the player should head back to collect the 5th Star Coin.
-> Hid Star Layer as it was accidentally shown.
~ 6-Castle: Various minor nerfs to make collecting the star coins and certain jumps easier.
~ 7-1:
-> Added a vine to make the third-star coin more accessible just in case the player misses it.
-> Added "SMW ? Hit" blocks which will block access to the fifth Star Coin if the player is not quick enough to reach it after hitting the P-Switch.
~ 7-3: Indices of Star Coins 3 & 4 have been swapped to better indicate to the player that they may have missed one.
~ 7-Blue House Challenge:
-> The challenge itself is now a separate level on the world map.
-> The player no longer needs to enter the Blue House & go through the dialogue sequence each time, nor wait for the level to load each time via a door warp.
---> This saves the player a lot of time waiting & re-entering.
-> You can now hit a star block which allows you to essentially practice the level, but it also spawns a lava blocker at the very end so that you can't complete it unless you do it legitimately. (BUG WHERE PRACTICE MODE ALWAYS ACTIVATES IS FIXED!)
~ 8-1: Added a checkpoint.
~ 8-2: Significantly increased the amount of time between instances of de-spawning the "rotating platforms". I found that they de-spawn too quickly to the point where the illusion of a rotating platform isn't there.
~ 8-5: Removed the one-block gaps in the ending section, as players in shoes could get soft-locked.
~ 8-Airship:
-> Removed all buried cannonballs. These are shy guys in-game and they hurt the player more often than not when thrown since they mistakenly believe it's a projectile that only harms NPCs. These have been replaced with bombs.
-> Updated NPC pass-through blocks to actual blocks as in this level, Ludwig's fireballs used to act as these pass-through blocks.
-> Phase 1 of the Bowser Jr. fight has been buffed by decreasing the cannonball spawn rate. Now, players will have to strategically time when they run under the mecha and toss up mechakoopas.
-> Phase 2 music has been re-added as it was set to "None" by accident. (I blame the scroll wheel when mousing over dropdown menus. It happens too often. 😭)
-> Phase 2 of the Bowser Jr. fight has been reworked
---> Players now wait for mechakoopas to drop from above, rather than having them spawn from Bowser Jr, which insta-kills them more than half of the time.
----> Updated the mechakoopa drop system to be a lot less noisy. Now, bombs spawn silently via a warp generator instead. The timing of the switch blocks themselves remains about the same.
---> Two clear pipes now exist on either side of the room which allow you to access the mushroom. blocks much easier and more efficiently than standard falling and jumping. This saves time and increases player control.
~ 8-Castle:
-> Added a Bowser statue generator for one of the Star Coins for convenience, rather than forcing the player to run away and come back to re-spawn the individual Bowser statue
-> Removed the requirement to hit the yellow switch before the checkpoint to activate the platform that leads to the final Star Coin. Instead, players must now perform a challenging jump up to a platform that activates when they stand on it to get to the secret area.
-> Buffed Dry Bowser
~ 8-Fortress:
-> Doubled the number of Reznors to fight and added mushrooms just before the final boss door.
-> Fixed an issue where players lock themselves out of getting the last Star Coin too quickly.
-> Added player pass-through blocks to the Reznor boss fight section to prevent them from falling or getting too close to the edge of the platform
~ 8-Fortress 2:
- The level now uses the in-game snake block NPCs. Also, hurt blocks were added that would prevent the player from standing on the sides of certain spikes that would skip certain challenges.
- Changed Ludwig's bone helmet to NPC pass-through blocks to prevent the Dry Bones from being pushed to a place in which they can never fall into the lava.
~ 8-Tanks: The dialogue of each Koopa Bro is now separated into its separate text boxes. The reader will now have an easier time distinguishing each Koopa Bro.
~ 8-Final:
-> Fixed the platform despawning bug in the SMB3 Star Coin room.
-> Changed the end of the NSMB thwomp section to remove the chance of killing a thwomp that is critical to spin jump on.
-> The SMW-styled 3rd Room's conveyor belt switch is now easily accessible after entering the section via the correct SMB3 pipe thanks to the grey switch that unblocks the section.
-> Fixed a bug in the SMB1 Switch room where spawning at the checkpoint would not trigger the axe event unless the player decides to run far away enough from it to respawn. Now, the axe should activate instantly.
-> Added indicators of invisible blocks in the NSMB Thwomp room.
-> Updated a pipe graphic in an NSMB section which leads to an SMB3 section to match the theming of the level.
-> Nerfed SMW Entrance Room's 2nd Door by lowering plant enemies by 1 block.
-> Added player pass-through blocks to SMW Room 3 so the large metal blocks don't slide off the conveyor belts, meaning players can take as much time as they need to analyze the section without punishment.
~ 8-Final Boss:
-> Placed Phase 1 Bowser a few tiles back so players don't get momentarily stuck in the blocks that block the entrance.
-> Decreased the red shoe generator's spawn time from 60 seconds to 30.
-> Fixed an issue where the Bowser Phase 1 mp3 wouldn't play & showed an error message instead.
-> Various minor nerfs for phases 2-5.
-> Put NPC blockers around Peach's cage to prevent players from entering the cage and dying once it is raised offscreen.
~ 9-1:
-> Fixed misplaced block in green switch room and made slight modifications to the challenge.
-> Slight nerfs to the SMB1 and SMB2 underground rooms to reduce redundancy and make Star Coin objectives clearer.
-> For some reason, the ability for players to jump on top of the propeller block was removed for this specific level. This is no longer the case and has been reverted to its episode-wide functionality
~ 9-2:
-> Added 2-way pipes to allow players to travel back & forth between the pre and post-checkpoint sections.
-> Added SMW blocks to prevent players from entering pipes they shouldn't be able to without a P-Switch.
-> Nerfed the final Star Coin section by giving the player extra room to throw mushroom blocks without them glitching out due to lack of space.
~ 9-4: Replaced the newer blue Dry Bones NPCs with the older ones in the level wrap section due to the bones accumulating infinitely & making the section impossible.
~ 9-5:
-> Lowered the 2nd Star Coin in the Billy Gun section since players could destroy blocks too quickly before realizing they needed them to jump up to it. This removes the need to use the platforms whatsoever.
-> Removed redundant yellow switch as it just requires a jump without any challenge.
~ 9-6:
-> Hid the "Exit Door" layer, as it was accidentally left shown, meaning players could enter the exit door immediately with a key.
-> The key generator would KO the stacked Robirdos, essentially ruining the boss fight. This is no longer the case.
~ 9-8:
-> Reworked the entire boss fight to feel more like a grand battle.
---> Minor buffs to the level layout and NPCs, fixed the paragroomba's behaviour
-> Slight buffs to the first main section of the level.
---> Removed the propeller blocks as they allowed you to skip too much of the level.
---> Slight changes to the level design, including an additional 5-block high jump which requires a running start to get over (unless you're Luigi).
-> COMPLETE rework to the final main section of the level!
---> SMB3 Bowser NPC was replaced with a flying spinning shell that throws rinkas at you as you ascend.
---> Made modifications to the general level design of the final main section to accommodate the change in the Dark Bowser variant.
-> COMPLETE rework to the final 2 phases of the Dark Bowser boss fight! Now, it's MUCH more involved.
---> The boss arena has fundamentally changed and has multiple sub-phases to complete!
---> Dark Birdos spawn from above & now form a force field to protect Dark Bowser! You'll need to find a way to destroy it!
---> But before that, take on Dark Boom Boom & Dark Mouser (Buffed variants of their normal counterparts via more HP) one by one as they distract you from Dark Bowser + the forcefield!
-> Replaced the "In The Final" OST with a lyrics video! It's only fitting seeing as it's the final difficult level you complete in the entire episode! You can replace it with the original track if you prefer. (Check it out HERE & Subscribe to Man On The Internet!|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipVrglfEXLA)
-> Removed all Dark Bowser text boxes. It felt redundant to have text boxes for a boss in which the song itself is Dark Bowser's dialogue.
~ Star Festival:
- Removed Lakitus throwing power-ups in favour of pipe generators. Over time, they'd stack up and result in wasted time through the transitions.
- Nerfed the section with the ice blocks. Now, you can build speed and duck-jump on solid ground & you're not soft-locked out if you accidentally melt the ice blocks closest to the 1-block gap.
SMBX 1.3 Compatible Patch Logs (DEPRECATED! Patches below should also apply to the SMBX2 Version):
~ 2-Fortress: The "Star" layer was accidentally shown, resulting in the player not needing to collect all the Dragon Coins. This layer is now hidden.
~ 2-4: Fixed Random Pipe Placement
~ 3-Castle: Fixed an incorrect BGO placement in the boss room.
~ 5-4: Fixed Incorrect Pipe Warp placement in the blue switch exit.
~ 5-Special: Fixed checkpoint issue where the checkpoint was placed in a sizable, causing the player to respawn in an obscure location | Removed a misleading coin arrow.
~ 6-4: The path to one of the Dragon Coins is made much clearer.
~ 6-6: Slight nerfs. The water raft no longer pushes players and NPCs, thereby acting as a semi-solid.
~ 6-Airship: Heavy nerfs to the speed of the cannonballs.
~ 7-1: A cloud platform instead of a brick platform for one of the Dragon Coins required a P-Switch to obtain.
~ 7-2: Failing the switch block minigame no longer kills the player. They now spawn at the pipe location to try again. The key will not respawn, however. The player must find another key or return to the original key's location.
~ 8-2: A red bumpable block was moved up to allow a giant spike ball to roll to the secret exit blockade.
~ 8-4: Showed the level's darkness layer that was previously hidden from all sections.
~ 8-Final Boss: Added a checkpoint at the beginning of the last phase; Made the hitboxes of the NSMBU-styled Bowser flames more generous. (They are now the same as the hitboxes in the final phase, 96 x 96 pixels).
~ 9-4: The "Star" layer was accidentally shown, resulting in the player not needing to collect all the Dragon Coins. This layer is now hidden.
~ Star Festival: Fixed a bug that would soft-lock the player if they were wearing a shoe in a cutscene. Lakitus spawning fire flowers & hammer suits were also added for the player's convenience (Removed in the 2.0 version; see above for its corresponding change)
~ Final Cutscene: Fixed a bug that would soft-lock the player if they were wearing a shoe in a cutscene.
Last edited by Unknown68D on Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 80 times in total.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Re: The Epic Quest by Unknown68D ~ My First SMBX Episode!

Postby Cedur » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:16 pm

well ... why did you post this when I didn't even finish testing? There might be more changes to the 1.3 version as well! (like, improving the world map, I wanted to get back on you later for that)

Unknown68D
Spiny
Spiny

Postby Unknown68D » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:24 pm

Cedur wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:16 pm
well ... why did you post this when I didn't even finish testing? There might be more changes to the 1.3 version as well! (like, improving the world map, I wanted to get back on you later for that)
Don't worry! You can continue playtesting! It's just that I did an extensive playtest of the game 100% & am ready to release the first version. Besides, I likely made many changes in the past few days that you would have covered anyways regarding difficulty, clutter, bugs, etc. Plus, you'll have an even easier time playtesting in this version! All changes going forward will simply be present in future updates.

Also, due to circumstances with the global COVID-19 pandemic & my education, my high school is setting up online classes that will begin next week, so I wanted to push this out while I still could & not unnecessarily delay this any further. This should hopefully give you & others an ample amount of time to continue playtesting. I hope you understand! :)

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:21 am

well, I think I'll download this and just move my save file and continue with 4-4.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:00 am

I'm done with playtesting the first round. Let me know when you implemented all changes!

There's going to be an SMBX2-exclusive version, implementing the following things:
-> checkpoints will save dragon coin process (we'll probably reskin them to star coins)
-> SMM arrows will replace coin arrows many times
-> other X2-exclusive NPCs (like chucks, phantos, snake blocks, whigglers)
-> a secret surprise

We have to dug a bit into lua coding implementing the coin saving or get some assistance for that.

Archived
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby Archived » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Archived
Last edited by Archived on Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dericobanjo
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Try out Super Sackboy 64 in LBP3!

Postby dericobanjo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 pm

Eclipsed wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:52 pm
I'd definitely recommend people to try to play an any% playthrough of this episode. It's honestly pretty fun to play and is really good for a first episode.
I think I'll wait for the 2.0 version.

WAR CHAMP
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby WAR CHAMP » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:11 am

I liked your episode because it have great graphics, great level design, good music, and etc! I might support your project and you might become my best friend ever!

Is there's a way to support this project like banners on signatures, or etc?

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:47 am

WAR CHAMP wrote:Is there's a way to support this project like banners on signatures, or etc?

this episode has a banner/logo, so you could put that in your sig

Archived
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby Archived » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:53 pm

Archived
Last edited by Archived on Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:36 am

Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:53 pm
I am helping Unknown make a massive overhaul to this episode to fix a lot of the issues with it. After that this will be great.

lol I was first wanting to ask permission from Unknown to fix the levels myself bc I thought he'd stay in a hiatus, but if you two get on with this now, great

Nooga Productions
Banned

Postby Nooga Productions » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:44 am

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:36 am
I am helping Unknown make a massive overhaul to this episode to fix a lot of the issues with it. After that this will be great.

lol I was first wanting to ask permission from Unknown to fix the levels myself bc I thought he'd stay in a hiatus, but if you two get on with this now, great
I would like to also help Unknown to playtesting this episode and I would wait to get his permission, but I'm too busy to wait to finish my homework so I'll wait that I have a chance to help this guy sooner or later. :D

Also, I liked The Epic Quest and I would support Unknown68D's SMBX project, and I and Unknown are now the best friends! :lol:

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:49 am

Cedur wrote:I and Unknown are now the best friends!

you obviously claim this out of the blue. Feel free to check out the episode in its current state though. It will keep you occupied for like two weeks.

Unknown68D
Spiny
Spiny

Postby Unknown68D » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:03 am

I hope to begin working on the overhaul in the near future this summer. Right now I have a few other projects that I'd like to finish up before I return to SMBX level editing. I will likely need some assistance with implementing LunaLua scripts & the Star Coin/Checkpoint system. Then, I'll need to go through each level to see what needs to be changed, as mentioned by Eclipse. THIS will be the 2.0 release instead. I've decided to scrap adding an expansion to the main episode in favour of a quality-of-life update. I'll keep you two posted soon. I'd love to make a group DM with you guys at some point.

Unknown68D
Spiny
Spiny

Postby Unknown68D » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:17 pm

Nooga Productions wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:44 am

I would like to also help Unknown to playtesting this episode and I would wait to get his permission, but I'm too busy to wait to finish my homework so I'll wait that I have a chance to help this guy sooner or later. :D

Also, I liked The Epic Quest and I would support Unknown68D's SMBX project, and I and Unknown are now the best friends! :lol:
I would REALLY appreciate you helping me out! Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter @Unknown68D_ or on Disocrd @Unknown68D#0308! Thanks! :)

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:50 am

Unknown68D wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:17 pm

I would REALLY appreciate you helping me out! Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter @Unknown68D_ or on Disocrd @Unknown68D#0308! Thanks! :)

lol notice how this guy is banned for being an alt of a previously banned user.

KlickyMario321+
Bit
Bit
Flair: Everyone's Favorite Playmobil Fan
Pronouns: they/them

Postby KlickyMario321+ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:50 am
Unknown68D wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:17 pm

lol notice how this guy is banned for being an alt of a previously banned user.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he committed sockpuppeting just to get out of his ban on his original account as sockpuppeting means creating a new account, just to escape your ban or for a fresh start, which is against the rules of the Forums. That should teach him a lesson NEVER to sockpuppet.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:09 am

No point to state the obvious on something that's already beyond a week in the past. He also made two further accounts after this. Let's get back on topic and wait for the SMBX2 version to become public

Super Wario Bros
Rex
Rex
Flair: Wario Land 2 > Mario Land 2

Postby Super Wario Bros » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 pm

Wow this looks great! A hype way to make your first episode. I made a small but worthy first episode, but I’m working on a new one that will be this kind of quality.

dericobanjo
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Try out Super Sackboy 64 in LBP3!

Re: VERSION 2.0 OUT NOW! | The Epic Quest by Unknown68D ~ My First SMBX Episode!

Postby dericobanjo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:00 pm

Version 2.0 is out? Download time :)

(Btw the screen shot and how big is the episode and everything make me think it not your first episode, lol)

Return to β€œEpisodes”