Bomber's V. Old Levels!

This is the place to post levels that are made just for fun.
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Bomber's V. Old Levels!

Postby Bomber57 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:58 pm

I managed to dig up my four FIRST levels I have ever submitted to the community. Excuse their old and mold. I just wanted to show these so you can perhaps see how I have grown as a level maker or just enjoy some levels!

Waterfall Lake was my first ever level submitted, and it was considered really good too. It also uses no custom graphics, save for the large palm tree.
Spoiler: show
After that, I made Mush Mountain. Its my favorite out of all of my old levels. Honestly, the first section was strong but the rest were kinda weak. This received pretty good reviews as well.
ImageImage
Next comes Tar-Stained Cliffs. Another pretty decent level. Short like the rest of these old ones. Again, received rather good reviews.
ImageImage
The last of the bunch is Wild Mountain (I had a thing for mountain levels.) I had lots of issues with the bramble graphics. The level had mixed reception, mostly issues with the music.
ImageImage
There you have it. These are my four first levels ever submitted to the public. I hope you all enjoy them.

Megar
Eerie
Eerie

Re: Bomber's V. Old Levels!

Postby Megar » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:42 pm

oh my god tar-stained cliffs had my heart beating the entire time, those jumps were scary

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Re: Bomber's V. Old Levels!

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 pm

I will handle these then.

I will play all four levels and conclude as one review with an average based on all four, as discussed with m4ster and bomber himself.

Return to “Casual Levels”