M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (1 SPOT LEFT!)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (1 SPOT LEFT!)

Postby ShadowStarX » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:48 am

Mafia 54 ~ The Newborn Haunted Village

- 17 players ~ 4v12v1
- Cardflip game
- Lynching is mandatory -> if there are no votes at all, it'll be a Knife-in-the-box split between all alive players

Monsters - The Herd of monsters wins upon eliminating the Son of Death and equaling or outnumbering the town.
Vampire: Can choose to bite a player each night. The bitten player's color is revealed to the vampire. May suck a player's blood for a second time to learn their exact role.
Werewolf: Regularly flips green upon death and inspection. However, during the night, he may choose to take on his wolf form in order to kill anyone who attempts to kill him. On the other hand, doing so makes him flip red upon inspection for that night. Cannot turn into a wolf more than two nights in a row.
Skeleton: Can frighten a player in order to roleblock them during the night. Frightened players are notified if their ability usage is sabotaged.
Ghost: Can possess a player each night to take over their vote. Possessed players aren't notified. The possessed player's vote in the thread is nullified and the Ghost can change the vote through a PM or DM to the host. However, if the possessed player doesn't cast a vote, neither can the ghost.

The Village - The Village wins upon killing all monsters and the son of Death.
Paranormal Investigator: Can inspect a player of his choice each night to learn their color.
Healer: Can look out for a player each night to heal them if they're attempted to be nightkilled. Can self-target once.
Ghostbuster: May kill a player of his choice each night. However, if he kills a resident of the village, he will flip red during the following day phase. (regardless of the target's color)
Banshee: Can cry out each night to a player to either paralyze or alert them. Paralyzing will make the player's vote not count the following day and alerting will make the vote count as two.
Graverobber: Initially flips purple upon death and inspection. If either the Paranormal Investigator, the Healer or the Ghostbuster dies, he assumes the role of the one that dies the soonest. (and will also turn blue upon claiming said special role)
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Lunatic Villager: Normal villager but flips red upon death and inspection. Thinks they're an ordinary villager.
Shady Villager: Normal villager but flips purple upon death and inspection. Thinks they're an ordinary villager.

The Son of Death - Wins by being the last one or one of the last two standing.
Grim Reaper Junior: Can kill a player of his choice each night and if the player is successfully killed, the victim's exact role is revealed to Grim R. Jr. Immune to nightkills.

Notes:
  • If Grim Reaper Jr. attacks the werewolf in his beast form, neither of them will die.
  • Upon the death of multiple specials at the same time, the Graverobber may choose which role he'd prefer to take.
  • If the Graverobber dies or gets inspected on the same night as the first special dies, they wil flip purple.
  • Failed nightkill attempts against Healer's protection targets are revealed publicly even if said player was already immune to nightkills
  • Failed nightkill attempts against the Werewolf or Grim Reaper Jr. (unless they're protected that night) are not revealed publicly
  • The Ghost still has an own vote besides the one he can take over

Players:
1. Thehelmetguy1
2. SAStar777
3. Warlock
4. 116taj
5. Radiance
6. Cedur
7. Mechdragon777
8. Eclipsed
9. Taycamgame
10. Nanaya Jacob
11. Oshi
12. TheLoafLord
13. MarioKirby101
14. Eri71
15. krazykat
16. glitch4

Backup players:

Role PMs:
Role PM wrote:You are an ordinary Villager. You do not have any nighttime abilities but you can still play a major role in the game via communication and voting during the day. Watch out though, because you might be the Lunatic Villager or the Shady Villager.
Role PM wrote:You are the Paranormal Investigator. You are experienced in inspecting supernatural occurances and monstrous beings. You may learn the cardflip color of a player of your choice.
Role PM wrote:You are the Healer. You can choose to protect a player's health each night thanks to your selflessness.
Role PM wrote:You are the Ghostbuster. If there is anyone who can catch monsters, let them be ghosts or vampires, it's you.
Role PM wrote:You are the Banshee. Your scream can either alert or paralyze a player. Even though you are on the side of the villagers, you flip red due to your freaky look.
Role PM wrote:You are the Graverobber. You aren't really somebody who others would consider normal due to lurking in the cemetery on a daily basis. If a village special dies, you will assume their role though, and your color shall also change to blue.
Role PM wrote:You are the blood-sucking Vampire. You are such an old vampire that you can sense the tiniest differences of one's blood, thus making you able to vaguely identify who you bite.
Role PM wrote:You are the Werewolf. You aren't really an ordinary lycanthrope, since you do not only transform on full moons and you can also control whether you want to turn into a beast or not. You regularly flip green but as a beast, you flip red.
Role PM wrote:You are the spooky scary Skeleton. You can spook a player each night to make them unable to use their ability if they had any for the night of scaring them.
Role PM wrote:You are the Ghost. You are a vengeful spirit who seeks revenge on... whatever you want. You can possess a player for the day to take over their vote choice.
Role PM wrote:You are Grim Reaper Junior, the son of Death. You really want to live up to your father's name, therefore you want to reap all the souls you can find in the village let them be humans or monsters. You win by being the last one or one of the last two standing.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Re: M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:32 am

henlo

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:36 am

Time to vanquish some monsters.

Warlock
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: bep
Pronouns: they/them

Postby Warlock » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:07 am

Count me in on this one.

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Re: M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (13/17 spots left)

Postby Radiance » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:13 am

In

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Re: M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (13/17 spots left)

Postby Cedur » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:20 am

\[Cedur \in \{M54 players\}\]

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Re: M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (11/17 spots left)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:33 pm

I will sign up, but I am only allowed internet on between specific times of the day, and I am not allowed internet on All Hallows Eve, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, Saturday, or Sunday (in order) as of now, so that is a thing to keep in mind if I get in.

116taj
Spike
Spike

Postby 116taj » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:23 pm

ok

Archived
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby Archived » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:59 pm

cosine

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Idk how active i will be able to be this time around but, since there will probably not be another game for a while, i'm gonna sign up. :)

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:11 pm

YEET YEET LETS GO BOYS IM IN

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==

Re: M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (7/17 spots left)

Postby Oshi » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Print

(hint: use Google Translate if you cant figure out what I mean)

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Postby erkyp3rky » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:18 pm

Ok, I’ll do it.

MarioKirby101
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby MarioKirby101 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:53 pm

Well, uh, why not? Haven't done one of these in a while.

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution

Re: M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (4/17 spots left)

Postby Eri7 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:29 am

I would like to play as well but it will be my first game so if someone could explain me the rules, it will be great!

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:13 am

I'm in

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:54 pm

In

xDestroy
Nipper
Nipper

Re: M54: The Newborn Haunted Village - Player signups (1 SPOT LEFT!)

Postby xDestroy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:10 pm

I’ll snatch that last spot

Return to “Mafia”